• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton @ Des Arc

Started by baseball13, November 18, 2016, 09:54:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins round 3

Hampton
52 (59.8%)
Des Arc
35 (40.2%)

Total Members Voted: 87

Voting closed: November 24, 2016, 09:54:14 pm

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 12:12:49 pm
You will find out Friday what the other running backs can do!

That goes both ways.

BO_KNOWS

Hampton has 10th graders on defense that can tackle your RB's

BO_KNOWS

I'm changing my mind on the score
Hampton 62 DA 21

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 12:22:37 pm
Hampton has 10th graders on defense that can tackle your RB's

So, we got 9th graders to tackle yalls. See how STUPID you sound?

Really?  On defense?  Where else would they play for a chance to tackle ours r.b.s?

BO_KNOWS

Seriously we have 6 10th graders that start on our defense . And they will bring the hat to your RB's

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 12:34:18 pm
Seriously we have 6 10th graders that start on our defense . And they will bring the hat to your RB's

Do you understand Hampton IS NOT the only team that does this? Some of you Hampton guys need to understand that part. Everyone playing has playmakers and play underclassmen.

Do yall think Des arc is scared? They are not. You better back your Linebackers up off the line of scrimmage or our passing game is going to burn you.

BO_KNOWS

This is between us this week . We play y'all . I ain't worried about any other team and who they play on the field.

BO_KNOWS

Pick I'm just telling you so your not surprised Friday

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 12:42:09 pm
This is between us this week . We play y'all . I ain't worried about any other team and who they play on the field.

I was referring to des arc, genius.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 12:44:41 pm
Pick I'm just telling you so your not surprised Friday

We know yall are good, from yalls post, yall are the ones in for a surprise.

BO_KNOWS

I don't care who plays underclass man . That's what I'm talking about ( genius)

Cheek

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 10:54:59 am
Cheek I guess England would stop DA attack and it would be a blow out lol!?!

Who said England would blow DA out.  I was simply saying that Des Arc's offense is tough to defend if you have not see it much.  England has defended the double wing against Carlisle for years and now Des Arc.  These kids from England also ran this offense prior to Coach Farmers arrival. If Hampton does not understand the reads and keys,  it will be a long night.  I suspect the Hampton Coach will have trouble because the only keys he understands is "here is the key to your new house, welcome to the Hampton School District".

hornetfan8

Its in DA and Hampton has 1 solid back and 2 average backs. DA has a solid back field all the way around. DA 48-20

BO_KNOWS

Cheek Rison is a spitting image of DA , and we beat Rison

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 01:04:41 pm

If you don't care who plays underclassmen, then why did you post this?

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 12:34:18 pm

Here's a serious question,  did yall Google how to practice football the week of Thanksgiving?

flawlessthoughts

November 19, 2016, 01:46:34 pm #65 Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 06:32:46 pm by flawlessthoughts
Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 19, 2016, 01:38:39 pm
Its in DA and Hampton has 1 solid back and 2 average backs. DA has a solid back field all the way around. DA 48-20
Foreman also said their backfield was great. Didn't look so good to me.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 01:45:09 pm

Lol, keep on thinking this.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2016, 01:45:50 pm
If you don't care who plays underclassmen, then why did you post this?

Here's a serious question,  did yall Google how to practice football the week of Thanksgiving?
No, but I did google "Des Arc 2016 football videos" & what I seen left me unimpressed.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 19, 2016, 01:56:26 pm #68 Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 02:25:31 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 19, 2016, 01:49:00 pm
No, but I did google "Des Arc 2016 football videos" & what I seen left me unimpressed.

Your opinion of des arc is meaningless. I will go ahead and tell you our first offensive play, it will be a double fake handoff with a pass over the top of your defense to #3 of des arc for a td. Your Linebackers play to close to the line and will not be able to chase him down.

Cheek

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 01:45:09 pm

Not even close.  I guess you don't know much about football.  Rison does not run the Double Wing Des Arc.   Hampton will have to find the guy with the ball before they can tackle him.

Coach95

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 01:04:41 pm

You must have been the idiot in the back of the end zone with your hat backwards hollaring at the kids.

BO_KNOWS

BO_KNOWS

Quote from: Cheek on November 19, 2016, 02:17:05 pm
Not even close.  I guess you don't know much about football.  Rison does not run the Double Wing Des Arc.   Hampton will have to find the guy with the ball before they can tackle him.
Rison is a spitting image of DA! Hampton will hit everybody no matter if they have the ball or not! Lol

bear for life

November 19, 2016, 02:46:36 pm #73 Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 02:48:48 pm by bear for life
From my understanding did des arc  barely get by mountain burg if so this game might not be close at all you Hampton guys are right des arc don't look good on film I saw where mountain burg could have won my pick now hpt 38 des arc 14

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Man, I just hope we can stay on the field with you guys.

sickwillie

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2016, 03:29:45 pm

Me too, pick. We thought Foreman was gonna give us a battle.. that ended quick

mtindian42

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2016, 03:29:45 pm
lol have they ever played a game in the nest?

BO_KNOWS

Gone be a long winter after we destroy the nest!

sickwillie

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 19, 2016, 03:43:27 pm
lol have they ever played a game in the nest?

Coach Ables has been in "the nest" plenty of times. I can assure you he will have his guys ready for battle

Coach95

If Des Arc keeps it close Coach Ables will get out coached.

BO_KNOWS

It'll be close at kick-off lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: sickwillie on November 19, 2016, 03:45:48 pm
Coach Ables has been in "the nest" plenty of times. I can assure you he will have his guys ready for battle

But never has he been on the wrong side.

BO_KNOWS

It's obvious that the 6 is down this year and DA had a shootout with the 3rd seed from the 4.. and they think they can beat Hampton lol. Yes anybody can beat anybody on any given day . The odds just don't look good for DA. The clock should be run non-stop in the 4th quarter

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 02:31:52 pm
Rison is a spitting image of DA! Hampton will hit everybody no matter if they have the ball or not! Lol

Since it doesn't appear that you have much football knowledge and YOU claim des arc is a spitting image of rison, a team Hampton struggled to beat at home. How do you see this game being a mercy rule game? You won't be at home with home cooking refs.

HorseFeathers

Des arc doesn't appear to use a desperation heave as a passing game....so them and rison can't be identical on offense....

tacklethis...

I hate that this game is at DesArc, I wish it was closer, I would love to see it!

mrmetoo02

Quote from: Cheek on November 19, 2016, 10:51:44 am
Hampton has never played this type of offense, and they will struggle trying to defend it.  They over load you at the point of attack, and then a back will pop out.  The defense has to pack the box to slow down the run, and then they will throw over the top.  When the Conway boys get a step, even the mighty Monty can't hawk them down.  I am not sure DA can stop Hampton either, so who ever can limit mistakes will win.

The Conway Boys (My Nephews) will play well. Also the Williams kid at linebacker is good too

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mrmetoo02 on November 19, 2016, 06:03:56 pm

The Conway Boys (My Nephews) will play well. Also the Williams kid at linebacker is good too

The Williams brothers you mean. The young one is the safety.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2016, 01:56:26 pm
Your opinion of des arc is meaningless. I will go ahead and tell you our first offensive play, it will be a double fake handoff with a pass over the top of your defense to #3 of des arc for a td. Your Linebackers play to close to the line and will not be able to chase him down.
You don't chase down turtles.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: bear for life on November 19, 2016, 02:46:36 pm
From my understanding did des arc  barely get by mountain burg if so this game might not be close at all you Hampton guys are right des arc don't look good on film I saw where mountain burg could have won my pick now hpt 38 des arc 14
Don't look good at all. I know talent when I see it.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 19, 2016, 06:42:34 pm #90 Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 06:44:07 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 19, 2016, 06:36:11 pm
Don't look good at all. I know talent when I see it.

I'm guessing you are the head Recruiter for Hampton. How much is yalls recruiting budget?

For the record, seeing and knowing monta is good, doesn't take much knowledge. 

baseball13

Hey pick, all week we heard how good Foremans 3 1000 running running backs were. Hampton shut them down all night long. As for DA I am not saying we will beat the breaks off of you but I don't think it will be as close as y'all think. I also have a song for you, it goes
boom boom boom another one bites the dust, boom boom boom another one bites the dust and another one gone and another one gone another one bites the dust hey pick we r going to get y'all too and another one bites the dust. Man I am ready for Friday night.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on November 19, 2016, 06:44:55 pm
Hey pick, all week we heard how good Foremans 3 1000 running running backs were. Hampton shut them down all night long. As for DA I am not saying we will beat the breaks off of you but I don't think it will be as close as y'all think. I also have a song for you, it goes
boom boom boom another one bites the dust, boom boom boom another one bites the dust and another one gone and another one gone another one bites the dust hey pick we r going to get y'all too and another one bites the dust. Man I am ready for Friday night.

#1, we are not Foreman

#2, keep counting chickens while they are still eggs

baseball13

Number 1. I am not playing or coaching this game so I can count all the eggs I want because in the end it's a game for HIGH SCHOOL KIDS that love the game and are going to play. It don't matter what I say because I am a Hampton fan and will be there cheering them on WIN OR LOSE.

Number 2. Nobody said y'all were Foreman but the whole state said Hampton can't stop Foremans running game, y'all have never seen backs like them before and guess what happened Hampton stoped them. That's all I am saying.

Old Scrapper

No the whole state didn't say it, Foreman said it

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on November 19, 2016, 07:12:33 pm
Number 1. I am not playing or coaching this game so I can count all the eggs I want because in the end it's a game for HIGH SCHOOL KIDS that love the game and are going to play. It don't matter what I say because I am a Hampton fan and will be there cheering them on WIN OR LOSE.

Number 2. Nobody said y'all were Foreman but the whole state said Hampton can't stop Foremans running game, y'all have never seen backs like them before and guess what happened Hampton stoped them. That's all I am saying.

I never said anything last week about Foreman, so mentioning them to me says you think we are the same as them. But I will say, you haven't seen an offense like ours.

baseball13

Same song different verse. Maybe we have not but I promise you, you have not seen an offense like ours. And since you know so much about Hampton You might want to go play scout team qb for them this week in practice and maybe they will see what what they are up against

mtindian42

Quote from: baseball13 on November 19, 2016, 07:36:37 pm
Same song different verse. Maybe we have not but I promise you, you have not seen an offense like ours. And since you know so much about Hampton You might want to go play scout team qb for them this week in practice and maybe they will see what what they are up against
lol. Pick runs a 4.2 guy can fly...😄

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on November 19, 2016, 07:36:37 pm

Here is what I know about Hampton

1. There coach was employed by des arc
2. Their program has little to no tradition
3. They would be irrelevant if they hadn't gotten the "move ins" (cough cough)
4. Some of their posters need a slice of humble pie because of #'s 2&3 on my list
5. When Hampton loses to whoever,  90% or more of their posters will never be heard from again under said screen name. Refer back 3 or 4 years ago to the thread about ables being the saving grace to hampton program. Those posters disappeared faster than they came around.

And before anyone says "Ables turned Hampton into a contender", WE ALL KNOW THAT'S 🐃💩. Monta did.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas