• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton @ Des Arc

Started by baseball13, November 18, 2016, 09:54:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins round 3

Hampton
52 (59.8%)
Des Arc
35 (40.2%)

Total Members Voted: 87

Voting closed: November 24, 2016, 09:54:14 pm

Dr. Defense

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2016, 07:51:20 pm
Here is what I know about Hampton

1. There coach was employed by des arc
2. Their program has little to no tradition
3. They would be irrelevant if they hadn't gotten the "move ins" (cough cough)
4. Some of their posters need a slice of humble pie because of #'s 2&3 on my list
5. When Hampton loses to whoever,  90% or more of their posters will never be heard from again under said screen name. Refer back 3 or 4 years ago to the thread about ables being the saving grace to hampton program. Those posters disappeared faster than they came around.

And before anyone says "Ables turned Hampton into a contender", WE ALL KNOW THAT'S 🐃💩. Monta did.
+1 you're right without Monta Hampton may have made playoffs but no higher than 3 seed

Hgalum50

Hampton does have a little tradition my dad and his brothers played for them back in the 80s heck of a ball team from what I've been told but back to DA vs Hampton it should be a good game but i promise when Monta comes out he means business he is human though and can be shut down I just don't see Des Arc winning this one but it should be close from what I have seen on Des Arc!

Sonofasonofasailor

Pick_DA_EAGLES

BrianfromCarlisle

Obviously Des Arc has zero chance.  I mean, they almost lost to Carlisle for crying out loud.  But still, I really hope there is perfect weather Friday.  Don't want there to be any excuses when HAMPTON goes down.
If. Sorry. IF. LOL.
I wonder if Des Arc will play a spy on Monta?  Hmmmmm. I wonder who it would be?????   

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on November 19, 2016, 11:19:04 pm
Obviously Des Arc has zero chance.  I mean, they almost lost to Carlisle for crying out loud.  But still, I really hope there is perfect weather Friday.  Don't want there to be any excuses when HAMPTON goes down.
If. Sorry. IF. LOL.
I wonder if Des Arc will play a spy on Monta?  Hmmmmm. I wonder who it would be?????
Every Team has a spy on Monta, problem is Monta is a man amongst boys!!

BrianfromCarlisle

This is going to be classic

lionfan59

Y'all should just tell Hampton to stay home. You know they have already beat y'all!!😂 I mean y'all are slow, can't stop the man amongst boys super human. And y'all are just like Rison and they beat them. I mean come on 😂😂

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2016, 07:31:03 pm
I never said anything last week about Foreman, so mentioning them to me says you think we are the same as them. But I will say, you haven't seen an offense like ours.
Maybe not an offense like the one DA runs but we've seen better athletes & that's a fact.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 19, 2016, 11:45:08 pm
Y'all should just tell Hampton to stay home. You know they have already beat y'all!!😂 I mean y'all are slow, can't stop the man amongst boys super human. And y'all are just like Rison and they beat them. I mean come on 😂😂
Glad you're not too sensitive to admit to the fact of Monta being a"Super-Man".. Most posters feel disrespected when his name is mentioned. But after they witness him they have trouble closing their mouth (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW).. YES, he's that good.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 19, 2016, 11:45:08 pm
O yea, I hope to see you soon.. Watch out for Earle.. ;D :'(

mtindian42

Judging by the message boards Hampton has already won this game. Why should we play it?

Who has Hampton played that has a better defense then they will see Friday night?

tacklethis...

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 20, 2016, 01:19:37 am
Judging by the message boards Hampton has already won this game. Why should we play it?

Who has Hampton played that has a better defense then they will see Friday night?

The entire 8-2A...

Dr. Defense

What's the over/under on number of pages for this thread

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 20, 2016, 01:19:37 am

where was DA defense against Mountainburg?? lol....#40 ran with ease!! I can only imagine what Thomas (and company) will do!!!

bulldawg2016

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2016, 07:39:34 pm
And I'm 6'2"  215.
And looks like a band nerd!! Did you play football or just blow a trumpet while imagining what it would be like to be on the field playing a mans game!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 20, 2016, 08:55:39 am #117 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:26:50 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: bulldawg2016 on November 20, 2016, 07:50:38 am
And looks like a band nerd!! Did you play football or just blow a trumpet while imagining what it would be like to be on the field playing a mans game!!

Lol, Hello Wesley. Wait, are you stalking me or something?  That's kinda creepy!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Just talked to the coaches, after watching a little film on Hampton and reading fearless Friday, the coaches decided there is just no possible way des arc can compete with hermitage all Stars. They set up 2 tvs side by side and Hamptons speed was just too much. We couldn't even keep up in fast forward. So after some discussion with the basketball coach, we are just going to start basketball practice today and all next week, so we will be ready for Monday nights game. We will show up Friday and just let Hampton scrimmage against our younger players. No need in risking injury to our star basketball recruits. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.   :o :o

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2016, 09:04:58 am
Just talked to the coaches, after watching a little film on Hampton and reading fearless Friday, the coaches decided there is just no possible way des arc can compete with hermitage all Stars. They set up 2 tvs side by side and Hamptons speed was just too much. We couldn't even keep up in fast forward. So after some discussion with the basketball coach, we are just going to start basketball practice today and all next week, so we will be ready for Monday nights game. We will show up Friday and just let Hampton scrimmage against our younger players. No need in risking injury to our star basketball recruits. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.   :o :o
kmsl!!! ;D ;D

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2016, 09:04:58 am
Don't put those babies through that horror, they'll never want to play the game again. Get ahead while you can cause you'll be watching basketball games soon.

AirWarren

November 20, 2016, 09:30:47 am #121 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:33:32 am by AirWarren
Quote from: mtindian42 on November 19, 2016, 03:43:27 pm
lol have they ever played a game in the nest?

No but he has been tossed from plenty of basketball games. Haha.

Hampton is aggressive on the LOS. Both sides. We will see how Des Arc handles that. Especially if they come in thinking this is a cake walk.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 20, 2016, 09:27:07 am
Don't put those babies through that horror, they'll never want to play the game again. Get ahead while you can cause you'll be watching basketball games soon.

There are a few Hampton posters that when I read their post, I wonder to myself, can they get any dumber? Then BOOM, like clock work, they post again, and I just tell myself yes they can.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: AirWarren on November 20, 2016, 09:30:47 am
No but he has been tossed from plenty of basketbal games. Haha.

Hampton is aggressive on the LOS. Both sides. We will see how Des Arc handles that. Especially if they come in thinking this is a cake walk.

Whose been tossed?

Lol, Hampton has des arc's full attention, it almost cost them the burg game

AirWarren

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2016, 09:33:34 am
Whose been tossed?

Lol, Hampton has des arc's full attention, it almost cost them the burg game

You've been tossed. Plenty of times for that mouth at basketball games. Haha.

Am I lying?

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2016, 09:32:11 am
There are a few Hampton posters that when I read their post, I wonder to myself, can they get any dumber? Then BOOM, like clock work, they post again, and I just tell myself yes they can.
HA HA HA!! Ok, Des Arc will win.. I feel smart after saying that..  ;D  ;D

Delta_Bravo

Come on Randy (Pick) be honest you know your boys will be out matched. I got Hampton 46-20.

Cheek

Monte is the X factor in this game, but I really think Des Arc's defense could give Hampton trouble.  Des Arc has some really big physical lineman to defend the dive, which will allow the LB' and and DB's to deal with Monte.  The only real problem I see is Des Arc's. D-line could not pin down Momte in a phone booth.  Des Arc will have to defend the pass without a safety, since Monte will beat you with his legs more than his arm. 

mtindian42

Quote from: Cheek on November 20, 2016, 09:57:49 am
Monte is the X factor in this game, but I really think Des Arc's defense could give Hampton trouble.  Des Arc has some really big physical lineman to defend the dive, which will allow the LB' and and DB's to deal with Monte.  The only real problem I see is Des Arc's. D-line could not pin down Momte in a phone booth.  Des Arc will have to defend the pass without a safety, since Monte will hisbeat you with his legs more than his arm.
stop his legs... cause his arm is not good at all. He is a RB playing qb. Heck of and athlete in the open field tho. Just not a good passer at all!

Cheek

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 20, 2016, 10:07:50 am
stop his legs... cause his arm is not good at all. He is a RB playing qb. Heck of and athlete in the open field tho. Just not a good passer at all!

I agree, and Des Arc,  CB's are athletic enough to win the 50-50 ball it he throws it up.

sickwillie

It's only Sunday and I cannot wait for this matchup.

mtindian42

Quote from: Cheek on November 20, 2016, 10:21:32 am
I agree, and Des Arc,  CB's are athletic enough to win the 50-50 ball it he throws it up.
yep.

Old Scrapper

And it only cost $6 to see Hamptons one Horse show!

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 20, 2016, 11:28:26 am
And it only cost $6 to see Hamptons one Horse show!
That 6 will be the best you've spent in years.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 20, 2016, 11:34:00 am
That 6 will be the best you've spent in years.
I have already watched Monta play, that's why I know Hampton is a one Horse show. All you Hampton guys keep trying to push your average running backs on everyone but you know it just can't admit that your team is average without Monta! And yes it is worth the $6 to watch him, athletes like him don't come around often enough in 2A ball

baseball13

You take monta off the field Friday and Hampton still beats Foreman bad. Heck for that matter you take monta off the field and they beat Hazen bad as well.

Old Scrapper

Hazen? A 4 win team this year, LOL I would hope so.

Old Scrapper

Without Monta Hampton can't beat no one bad!

baseball13

Well Hazen has all this tradition and Hampton has little to none. Don't that count for something??

Old Scrapper

AGAIN my statement of ONE HORSE SHOW comes to mind!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: baseball13 on November 20, 2016, 11:50:39 am
Well Hazen has all this tradition and Hampton has little to none. Don't that count for something??

Hazen won 4 games this year....tradition only matters to a point....

baseball13

Not a one horse show far from it.

Old Scrapper

I'm not taking away from what you guys have accomplished this year. I call it like I see it, my hats off to Hampton but your trying to push average running backs in this thread to be as good as Monta and that's just not true. Hampton does not have a 3 headed monster! You have a QB that requires so much attention when on the field opens up for the average backs. Again One Horse Show

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 20, 2016, 11:50:50 am
AGAIN my statement of ONE HORSE SHOW comes to mind!
same can be said about Brazeal or Bohannon. Every team has a star player....

Old Scrapper

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 20, 2016, 11:59:51 am
true! Only people that will try and say other wise is the fans of those players teams.

Ventman

Quote from: sickwillie on November 20, 2016, 10:26:13 am
It's only Sunday and I cannot wait for this matchup.
Yep it will  be a battle on the white river for sure.

HorseFeathers

November 20, 2016, 12:09:40 pm #146 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 12:12:43 pm by HorseFeathers
Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 20, 2016, 11:59:51 am

England also has 3 or so guys with college offers....

BrianfromCarlisle

Here is something completely different. The grand prairie Pirates 10 and under youth elite football team is playing in Cabot today. They just beat Elkins 35-0. About to play Fort Smith the winner goes to the championship against Cabot.
The Pirates team consist of kids from Carlisle Clarendon Des Arc and McCrory.
They lost to Elkins in the very first game 22-0. Then Beat Searcy, Cabot Bonecrushers, and Elkins.
The boys have only had 6 practices. Gotta say I'm proud of the small town boys putting it together to show the big city boys what's up. LOL. 
Couldn't be prouder of my #1 and the rest of the boys.

baseball13

Not one Hampton fan has said any of those other running are on Monta's level but they are as good as any other running back in the state.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: AirWarren on November 20, 2016, 09:34:42 am
You've been tossed. Plenty of times for that mouth at basketball games. Haha.

Am I lying?

Only twice, once at bauxite for telling a ref he was pitiful and once at Augusta for telling ole Wesley, well I'm sure he's done told ya. Which I came back in that game and watched.

Quote from: Delta_Bravo on November 20, 2016, 09:54:04 am
Come on Randy (Pick) be honest you know your boys will be out matched. I got Hampton 46-20.

oooooooo, you know my name,  as does most everyone around here. I'm not hiding who I am. I see ole Wesley is filling yall in on me. He probably should worry less about me, and more about the task at hand.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas