• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton @ Des Arc

Started by baseball13, November 18, 2016, 09:54:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins round 3

Hampton
52 (59.8%)
Des Arc
35 (40.2%)

Total Members Voted: 87

Voting closed: November 24, 2016, 09:54:14 pm

baseball13

Hampton makes the trip to the eagles nest. How do you think this turns out?

dawgpound

flawlessthoughts

Mercy rule.. Too much talent on Hampton's side & they are clicking at the right time.

AirWarren

Hornet4ever

Hampton posters have been waiting on this

BO_KNOWS

Way to early prediction Hampton 48 DA14

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 18, 2016, 10:04:58 pm
Hampton posters have been waiting on this
Yes Sirrr!! This is gonna be fun until Friday when the Bulldawgs show them what they are. Des Arc is what we thought they were.

RiverEagle079

Stop the Monta Train games over flawless goes hides in his shack in the woods and doesn't come out till Hampton is relevant in ten years again

Delta_Bravo

RiverEagle079

RiverEagle079

By the way for you Hampton people that care our group came out with eight deer and 7 hogs this weekend at the refuge the hogs was thick and the deer are in full rut so go kill ya one

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on November 18, 2016, 10:36:39 pm
Stop the Monta Train games over flawless goes hides in his shack in the woods and doesn't come out till Hampton is relevant in ten years again
Again, I'm not from Hampton.. Good Luck @ stopping the "Monta Train"..  ;D

sickwillie

That backfield is a three headed monster. Best of luck DA

dawgpound

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on November 18, 2016, 10:43:18 pm
By the way for you Hampton people that care our group came out with eight deer and 7 hogs this weekend at the refuge the hogs was thick and the deer are in full rut so go kill ya one
any big bucks

raven

Hampton comes out on top in this one.   

baseball13

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on November 18, 2016, 10:36:39 pm

Keep thinking that and you will not know what hit you

bulldawg2016

This will be like the foreman game Hampton by as many as they want to score!!!

Old Scrapper

DA has a scrimmage game next Friday to get ready for England

bulldawg2016

DA is not ready for Hampton or England!!

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 19, 2016, 08:28:07 am
DA has a scrimmage game next Friday to get ready for England
Be here this Friday around 9:30pm.

Old Scrapper

November 19, 2016, 08:44:56 am #20 Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 08:48:59 am by Old Scrapper
Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 19, 2016, 08:32:04 am
Be here this Friday].  a DA loss does not affect me! I will be here.

brown2010

ALPHA_TANGO

That Hampton defense is showing up more and more!!! DA relies on the run and I don't see them getting anywhere with this Defense!! I will make it respectable since it will be the 3rd round.....48-18 Hampton!!!! Is England scared yet??

Old Scrapper

Old Scrapper

DA doesn't rely on the run, they run because they can as does Hampton!

Bearden_Bear72

I don't believe it will be a blow out but Hampton wins

heavyhittaz_7

Where is pick at? I was sure he would start this thread if this game ever took place and now it will.

Cheek

Hampton has never played this type of offense, and they will struggle trying to defend it.  They over load you at the point of attack, and then a back will pop out.  The defense has to pack the box to slow down the run, and then they will throw over the top.  When the Conway boys get a step, even the mighty Monty can't hawk them down.  I am not sure DA can stop Hampton either, so who ever can limit mistakes will win.

BO_KNOWS

Cheek I guess England would stop DA attack and it would be a blow out lol!?!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on November 19, 2016, 10:49:02 am
Where is pick at? I was sure he would start this thread if this game ever took place and now it will.

Oh, I'm here. Someone else made a thread before I got home last night. Des arc will be ready.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: Cheek on November 19, 2016, 10:51:44 am
Hampton has never played this type of offense, and they will struggle trying to defend it.  They over load you at the point of attack, and then a back will pop out.  The defense has to pack the box to slow down the run, and then they will throw over the top.  When the Conway boys get a step, even the mighty Monty can't hawk them down.  I am not sure DA can stop Hampton either, so who ever can limit mistakes will win.
The Conway boys speed cant be compared to Thomas or childs or even Hegler !!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 10:54:59 am
Cheek I guess England would stop DA attack and it would be a blow out lol!?!

After last year's game @ England, I doubt any of the normal England posters would predict a "blowout vs Des arc".

chilly gilly

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 19, 2016, 11:06:01 am
The Conway boys speed cant be compared to Thomas or childs or even Hegler !!!

You are right. I just been blowing smoke all year about des arc having any speed. We are turtle slow. Hampton has 3 players fast enough to be in the top 5 fastest players at the NFL combine and they are all over 200 pounds. 🤔🤔🤔

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Oh and we been practicing an all new offense and defense just for Hampton for the last 3 weeks.

sickwillie

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2016, 11:16:53 am
Oh and we been practicing an all new offense and defense just for Hampton for the last 3 weeks.

Good to know y'all believed Hampton would make it this far!

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2016, 11:16:53 am
Im sure it wont be anything they haven't seen all year!! Good luck trying to find the right defense, Thomas exposes them all!!!

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2016, 11:13:35 am
You are right. I just been blowing smoke all year about des arc having any speed. We are turtle slow. Hampton has 3 players fast enough to be in the top 5 fastest players at the NFL combine and they are all over 200 pounds. 🤔🤔🤔
Finally some honesty from you.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Cheek on November 19, 2016, 10:51:44 am
HA HA HA HA!!

sickwillie

I don't know if there is a defense in the 2A that can stop the Hampton offense. They're good in the trenches and outside, and if you contain the run Monta will throw it as far as you need him to.

......but you won't contain that run game.

Old Scrapper

Hampton is a one Horse show! Monta is one of the best horses in 2A ball in a few years but without him on the field the other running backs are not any different than any other running back in 2A. Note I did say with Monta off the field.

BO_KNOWS

With Monta Hampton scores in 3 or less plays , without Monta Hampton scores in 6 or less plays.

AirWarren

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 19, 2016, 11:42:10 am
Hampton is a one Horse show! Monta is one of the best horses in 2A ball in a few years but without him on the field the other running backs are not any different than any other running back in 2A. Note I did say with Monta off the field.

Hampton is not a one horse show. I assure you.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 11:45:25 am
With Monta Hampton scores in 3 or less plays , without Monta Hampton scores in 6 or less plays.
nope! The only way your other backs have any success is because opposing defenses get worn down by Monta before your coach gives anyone else a shot at running. It's kinda like clearing timber with D8 dozer and putting the little D4 in behind to fill in the holes. Monta=D8,your other average backs = D4

bear for life

If rains des arc win with dry field Hampton wins keep an eye on weather lol

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 19, 2016, 11:51:26 am
nope! The only way your other backs have any success is because opposing defenses get worn down by Monta before your coach gives anyone else a shot at running. It's kinda like clearing timber with D8 dozer and putting the little D4 in behind to fill in the holes. Monta=D8,your other average backs = D4
Childs and Hegler are both well above average!!

Old Scrapper

A wet ball can make a game interesting!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 19, 2016, 12:00:45 pm
thats great your entitled to your opinion!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bear for life on November 19, 2016, 11:59:20 am
If rains des arc win with dry field Hampton wins keep an eye on weather lol

I can assure you, this is one of the few years des arc wants it to be dry.

BO_KNOWS

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 19, 2016, 12:00:45 pm

You will find out Friday what the other running backs can do!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas