• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnet Cove

Started by Panthro, November 15, 2016, 02:12:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheek

Quote from: SR30 on November 19, 2016, 02:19:50 pm
Lol you think you upset me.. pshhh I'm laughing over here about your assumptions. I can more than promise you more parents want a change than don't... I never called for the man to be fired. I have just shared proven facts that I know to be true.

Dude,  you are a steaming POS.  Why do you continue to blast MC when you have moved your kids to Glen Rose. Stop looking back, and go forward with your life.  The people in MC do not need you as a savior for their football program. 

lionfan59

After watching the news.  I really earned slot of respect for the staff. Sometimes you have to remember the more important things in life. I'm sure the kid Robert who got to score appreciates these coaches

Beaver Fever

SR , Deep brings up a good point.   Why did our coach get fired from MC?  That alone makes me tend to think MC staff is more capible of developing kids. You should clean your own back yard before taking about your neighbors.

Too much emphasis is put on winning than teaching them to be men, take care of their family and be productive members of society.  Remember, this is high school football.

SR30

Fever I know u have a beef with kehner for whatever reason..he had done nothing but show respect to my kid. And to adults it's just "high school football" but to those kids who play it might as well be college. My son takes every loss personally and ask himself what he could have done better. Programs die because kids don't want to get trashed every week.

Clean up my back yard? Like I said I know u have a beef with him and some people don't approve of his style because they don't want little Johnnie yelled at or curse words said. All I can say is they would have never would have made it playing for Coach Alpe..he and his staff are old school and his program is one of the top in the state. So next time you see one of his players ask them if it's "just high school football" to them. Kehner teaches the reality of life by not abiding by the "my last name is this" or "my daddy is blah blah, or "my mommy doesn't like the position I play so I'll complain to the coach"
My suggestion is if you think kehner isn't a good Coach then don't support his team's and change your screen name.

SR30

I will give the coaches props on that and I don't ever recall saying they were bad people. We are personal friends with heart throb Rob and love him to death. We have share many hours with this family. What they did for him was top notch and I would personally thank them if I seen them. This thread was started to ask the state of Mc football. Everything I have posted is 100% correct and I have not trashed anyone. I guess the truth hurts feelings and people are satisfied with having "just high school" football. But I will leave your little thread and hope that MC can have a awesome year in basketball as the boys just across the hill roll on to the 3rd round of the "just high school" football playoffs.. just for snorts and giggles why don't u ask your beloved HC why he refuses to play his neighbor over the hill.. he is missing out on a ton of revenue from gate and concessions.

Beaver Fever

You never addressed the question I asked.

Beaver Fever

Why should I change my screen name? I was here way before he was.  I'm a supporter of the community not just football, I'm not going to leave because I don't agree with one guy.

SR30

Nobody said leave.. u just have nothing positive to say about his team's so why use the name

Cheek

November 21, 2016, 01:24:34 pm #58 Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 04:11:52 pm by Cheek
Quote from: SR30 on November 21, 2016, 09:52:48 am
Nobody said leave.. u just have nothing positive to say about his team's so why use the name

One good reason,  because he can.  I guess this will upset you about  FF,  so you will up and move to another State.  Once a runner always a runner.  I bet you were one of those kids who would get upset and take your ball and go home. 

SR30

Huh? Use big boy sentences

purpleswag

Quote from: SR30 on November 21, 2016, 08:10:01 am
I will give the coaches props on that and I don't ever recall saying they were bad people. We are personal friends with heart throb Rob and love him to death. We have share many hours with this family. What they did for him was top notch and I would personally thank them if I seen them. This thread was started to ask the state of Mc football. Everything I have posted is 100% correct and I have not trashed anyone. I guess the truth hurts feelings and people are satisfied with having "just high school" football. But I will leave your little thread and hope that MC can have a awesome year in basketball as the boys just across the hill roll on to the 3rd round of the "just high school" football playoffs.. just for snorts and giggles why don't u ask your beloved HC why he refuses to play his neighbor over the hill.. he is missing out on a ton of revenue from gate and concessions.

The only thing that you posted on here that was 100% correct was that you took your kid to a workout and there was only one coach.

Everything else has been an opinion of yours or hear say both probably from your buddies.

You say you don't bash the coach but that's truly all you do. You say they don't give effort or aren't smart enough to win games. ???

SR30

Quote from: purpleswag on November 19, 2016, 01:20:46 pm
Never met him and never seen them play. You say you don't care who the coach is but you continually bad mouth the guy.

Im sure some people in MC think he's doing fine with the program. Most programs go through up and down years. Hazen was not good this year by any means but they went to state a few years back.

I guess we should fire the coach?? Thing is I'm probably hitting the nail on the head with my assumptions about you and your click and your getting all especially upset about it.

So if you have never met the man or watched any games how do you know if I'm right or wrong? You sure are awfully testy about it.

SR30

November 21, 2016, 04:37:28 pm #62 Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 04:46:15 pm by SR30
:)

purpleswag

Quote from: SR30 on November 21, 2016, 04:29:16 pm

So if you have never met the man or watched any games how do you know if I'm right or wrong? You sure are awfully testy about it.

Because in your posts you say, "IMO," and "I heard." Those are pretty big indicators of opinion and hear say.

I'm not real testy about it I just don't like shady people. Especially dumb shady people.

SR30

Oh so now your a name caller. Your a good adult role model now aren't you. Bet your parents are super proud of you

SR30

Oh and as for my "buddies" Mr clown I have no idea who any of these people are on here. You don't know me just as I don't know you. But you can bet I'd be super glad to meet you. That way I'm not shady

reddiefoozball

Quote from: Beaver Fever on November 21, 2016, 09:13:52 am
Why should I change my screen name? I was here way before he was.  I'm a supporter of the community not just football, I'm not going to leave because I don't agree with one guy.

you should do the opposite of SR30 and move your family to MC, you would fit in perfectly over there.

reddiefoozball

Quote from: blackcat23 on November 19, 2016, 12:39:54 am
the 2010 team would still run the table in 2a at this day and time just as they did by going to the semis that year. I agree totally on the conference it was terrible but the teams in the 2,3,& 4th round of playoffs that year were very good fb teams mc played magazine close all the way up till 5 min to go in the 4th starting of the 4th it was 30-35 magazine and that was with playing with the rb hurt and the line backer hurt (both all-state that year) so to say they only had success because of conference being weak is not really true. For that year.

not just in 2010 though, the 2008 team was just as talented, maybe not as good all around as the 2010 team. either way, these two teams were loaded with talent across the board and SHOULD have won state championships with them. the 2008 team ended up being average that year, the 2010 team was one win away from the Rock.

reddiefoozball

and to stir up another topic, i say MC offers Kehner enough $$$ to come back over the hill and make things interesting again for them...

purpleswag

Quote from: SR30 on November 22, 2016, 08:32:13 am
Oh so now you're a name caller. Your a good adult role model now aren't you. Bet your parents are super proud of you

Fixed that for you. So you imply I'm not a good adult role model because I called you dumb and shady.
Then with your next post you call me a name and then imply that you want to physically assault me??? Huh...

As far as what I mean about your buddies. I mean the group of shady parents that you hang out with that use you to bad mouth the coach because they don't want Little Johnny to look bad.

SR30

November 22, 2016, 11:40:51 am #70 Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 11:47:28 am by SR30
Assault you? What would ever give you that idea. I just suggested that we meet so you can be rest assured I'm not shady. Sure wouldn't want to give you the impression that I am shady. I speak my mind in person as well. Oh and clown is not a bad thing. Clowns are comical like your sticking up for some own you "claim" to not know.. I don't even stick up for my friends as much as u do for the HC you have "never met"

Oh and trust me I never have to worry about my little Johnnie looking bad. He is the lineman n2deep spoke about that moved on.. oh and he isn't so little.

purpleswag

Quote from: SR30 on November 22, 2016, 11:40:51 am
Assault you? What would ever give you that idea. I just suggested that we meet so you can be rest assured I'm not shady. Sure wouldn't want to give you the impression that I am shady. I speak my mind in person as well. Oh and clown is not a bad thing. Clowns are comical like your sticking up for some own you "claim" to not know.. I don't even stick up for my friends as much as u do for the HC you have "never met"

Oh and trust me I never have to worry about my little Johnnie looking bad. He is the lineman n2deep spoke about that moved on.. oh and he isn't so little.

You either aren't smart or just can't read. I wasn't talking about your kid. Your kid has gone to another school so you listen to your buddies and get on here and bad mouth the coach so they don't have to worry about THEIR kids dealing with the repercussions.

I really don't know the coach or anything about the program. I think you're an idiot and have an agenda. Judging from the other posters that have nothing to do with the program I'm not alone. If you read my posts I haven't really defended the coach just arguing with you because you are shady.

I'm done with this thread but not with you probably.

SR30

Your a goofball dude.. and not done with me?? Care to elaborate on that??

mrknowitall

I'm pretty sure what he is saying is this...he is done messing with this thread, BUT because of the type of poster you are, he will probably disagree with you on another thread down the rd. Not that hard to understand if you have a brain. Which by reading your post...we can't be so sure you do!

SR30

Boy MC is full of haters.. guess your mad because your playing basketball, had 2 losing seasons in a row and have no plan for improvement in the future. Meanwhile the coach MC lost, a MC alumni, a member of your community and local church,  continues to have a dominant program less than 10 minutes away. So while you guys are enjoying the sound of a annoying buzzer GR and coach kehner will be enjoying the cold weather and the Friday night lights of the 3rd round of football playoffs. Make sure you pass out the participation trophy's over there for the superior season you didn't have... I'm out!!!

panther_forever

Quote from: SR30 on November 23, 2016, 12:55:10 pm
Boy MC is full of haters.. guess your mad because your playing basketball, had 2 losing seasons in a row and have no plan for improvement in the future. Meanwhile the coach MC lost, a MC alumni, a member of your community and local church,  continues to have a dominant program less than 10 minutes away. So while you guys are enjoying the sound of a annoying buzzer GR and coach kehner will be enjoying the cold weather and the Friday night lights of the 3rd round of football playoffs. Make sure you pass out the participation trophy's over there for the superior season you didn't have... I'm out!!!

Didn't your son play for magnet?

SR30

Bagheera

What's funny is its not even people from Magnet calling you out on your BS.  People with zero bias realize your an idiot.  Imagine if they knew you for real. 

SR30

November 24, 2016, 10:05:21 pm #78 Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 10:09:29 pm by SR30
Can't help it they don't know the real truth.. yall are so far up on efird jock that you know what he ate for dinner. Be satisfied with mediocre like everything else in your poor pathetic life.
All of you can talk the big talk on ff about how great of a coach you have when he is to chicken to line up and smash mouths with GR.. none of you have even addressed that fact. Call me an idiot but the true idiots are those of you who choose to settle for what you have.
And bagerrah or whatever you call yourself I have no clue who you are but I see you are privelage enough to know me. Feel proud that you have been graced by my awesomeness, you won't find any better

panther_forever

Quote from: SR30 on November 24, 2016, 10:05:21 pm
Can't help it they don't know the real truth.. yall are so far up on efird jock that you know what he ate for dinner. Be satisfied with mediocre like everything else in your poor pathetic life.
All of you can talk the big talk on ff about how great of a coach you have when he is to chicken to line up and smash mouths with GR.. none of you have even addressed that fact. Call me an idiot but the true idiots are those of you who choose to settle for what you have.
And bagerrah or whatever you call yourself I have no clue who you are but I see you are privelage enough to know me. Feel proud that you have been graced by my awesomeness, you won't find any better
your son used to go to magnet cove and was on the last conference championship team magnet had, he also was an "all American" when he wasn't even the best player on the team or even the best lineman......and I am a player for Mc and next year we would chew Glen Rose up and spit them out

SR30

November 27, 2016, 09:50:40 pm #80 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 05:19:04 am by SR30
Lol wow now you are in complete fairytale land.. are we a little bitter?? Perhaps jealous?? Hmmm. He is starting both ways on a team with 14 seniors that is playing in the semi finals of 3A football, not 2A, dont get it twisted. You seriously just embarrassed yourself and team by claimung MC coukd beat GR next year. Of course none of them will admit it because their program is top notch over there. You have no qb coming up. Eskola does his beat and I respect the heck out of him and your RB would be punished all night long. You see GR plays a physical type of football that MC just can't stand up to.

Funny how my sonwasn't even "the best" lineman and yet when we moved we were told by "your coach" and I am direct quoting him and an administrator that my son would be one of the best to ever play for magnet cove and wanted to move him up to play varsity as a freshman at the beginning of the year. Or how "your coaches" begged us not to leave and cornered my wife in a classroom jumping down her throat... but anyway if you think you could beat down GR next year, when we will probably be better than this year, then have your almighty coaches set that game up.. go ahead, if your gonna be that good he should have no problem playing right.. I mean your Mr tough guy and can bash heads I know exaclty where you and #74 can suit up and bash heads.. and oh on that "Jr high" conference championship team he was starting on both sides of the ball as an 8th grader and recorded more tackles than anyone out there. I promise you that. But again go find your coach tomorrow and beg him to play gr next year.. we are begging you to. I bet Coach kehner would drop any of his 3 non conference games to play MC..go ahead tomorrow and ask Coach efird when, your done with basketball practice. GR has round 4 to prepare for Friday night. But you wouldn't know anything about that.. let me know what Coach says..

Dr. Defense

Quote from: SR30 on November 27, 2016, 09:50:40 pm
Lol wow now you are in complete fairytale land.. are we a little bitter?? Perhaps jealous?? Hmmm. He is starting both ways on a team with 14 seniors that is playing in the semi finals of 3A football, not 2A, dont get it twisted. You seriously just embarrassed yourself and team by claimung MC coukd beat GR next year. Of course none of them will admit it because their program is top notch over there. You have no qb coming up. Eskola does his beat and I respect the heck out of him and your RB would be punished all night long. You see GR plays a physical type of football that MC just can't stand up to.

Funny how my sonwasn't even "the best" lineman and yet when we moved we were told by "your coach" and I am direct quoting him and an administrator that my son would be one of the best to ever play for magnet cove and wanted to move him up to play varsity as a freshman at the beginning of the year. Or how "your coaches" begged us not to leave and cornered my wife in a classroom jumping down her throat... but anyway if you think you could beat down GR next year, when we will probably be better than this year, then have your almighty coaches set that game up.. go ahead, if your gonna be that good he should have no problem playing right.. I mean your Mr tough guy and can bash heads I know exaclty where you and #74 can suit up and bash heads.. and oh on that "Jr high" conference championship team he was starting on both sides of the ball as an 8th grader and recorded more tackles than anyone out there. I promise you that. But again go find your coach tomorrow and beg him to play gr next year.. we are begging you to. I bet Coach kehner would drop any of his 3 non conference games to play MC..go ahead tomorrow and ask Coach efird when, your done with basketball practice. GR has round 4 to prepare for Friday night. But you wouldn't know anything about that.. let me know what Coach says..

dude calm down you realize you are talking to a kid right? Real cool

Bagheera

Yet another reason nobody misses him in the cove.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Bagheera on November 28, 2016, 09:40:37 am
Yet another reason nobody misses him in the cove.

According to him he was supremely popular

SR30

November 28, 2016, 10:00:47 am #84 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:29:34 am by SR30
You know you miss all of us ;)
Oh and I am real cool. Nothing said to panther forever was negative, untrue, or threatening.. just shows that people over the hill don't like the truth told to Lil Johnnie

panther_forever

Quote from: SR30 on November 27, 2016, 09:50:40 pm

only reason he started both sides was because our starting nosegaurd got injured, and yeah one of the best in his grade i remember in practice our defensive end would put him on his back every practice and coach would have to tell him to stop going so hard on him. lol  ;D

SR30

November 28, 2016, 12:38:16 pm #86 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 12:50:16 pm by SR30
Ok kid live in your dream world... and I believe Carson played the whole year there young man so I don't know which one you are speaking of. As far as the DE if I remember correctly the starting DE also played on the starting offense so that would be hard to accomplish... like I said that was then this is now.. tell efird yall wanna sign the ticket and ride that train

BLUEBLOOD

SR30 should just put a bulls-eye on his son's back IF this game happens while he is still in school.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tacklethis...

I can still remember when Glen Rose was the team that every one played for homecoming...times have changed.

SR30

Now MC is... and go ahead and place that Bulls eye cuz the game will never happen as long as you know who is in control

panther_forever

Quote from: SR30 on November 28, 2016, 12:38:16 pm
Ok kid live in your dream world... and I believe Carson played the whole year there young man so I don't know which one you are speaking of. As far as the DE if I remember correctly the starting DE also played on the starting offense so that would be hard to accomplish... like I said that was then this is now.. tell efird yall wanna sign the ticket and ride that train
canyon bridges was starting over your son and I'm not talking about Davidson at d-end I'm talking about code hilborn and he was 170 to 180 pound putting your 230 pound son on his back that's sad "all american"

SR30

November 28, 2016, 04:19:17 pm #91 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 04:37:21 pm by SR30
Lol ok kid you win.. Nicholas "sucked so bad at the cove".... so what your saying is going to GR made him better... not a very good argument for your coach young man.. not gonna go back and forth with you any more. You better skip along to basketball practice. Nicholas is preparing for his semi final game Friday night.

panther_forever

Quote from: SR30 on November 28, 2016, 04:19:17 pm
Lol ok kid you win.. Nicholas "sucked so bad at the cove".... so what your saying is going to GR made him better... not a very good argument for your coach young man.. not gonna go back and forth with you any more. You better skip along to basketball practice. Nicholas is preparing for his semi final game Friday night.
I didn't say nick sucked and he is a dang good football player, and I hope he goes far in football, but next year you know we would beat gen rose we've had pretty much the same olive since we were sophomores

SR30

Then tell your coach yall wanna play them. Or tell him to step up and come to a glen rose team camp. Only thing between GR and Magnet is air and opportunity

panther_forever

Agreed I'll talk to him.

SR30

Let me know how that goes.. I know one of your coaches is all for it, the other not so much

tacklethis...

With the bad blood that goes with these two teams it wouldn't be a smart game to play for either team. May end in a brawl...not really sure why anyone would want a non conference game with the Beavers if the fans are any thing like some of the posters...

SR30

These two teams use to play every year with MC usually coming out in top. Then all the sudden GR is good and putting the beat down on them so MC decided not to play. This game use to draw the biggest crowd in HSC and made great revenue for the schools.

N2DEEP

Again as an old alum, I would love to see MC play GR. Yes MC may take a few lumps until we realize we have to step it up. I loved the rivalry; it is what made games fun and exciting. I had a lot of friends from GR and loved to game against them. Heck I still own land at GR.

panther_forever

it would be a great game for next year and i think it would help both teams get ready for regular season.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas