• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnet Cove

Started by Panthro, November 15, 2016, 02:12:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

reddiefoozball

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 29, 2016, 01:49:55 am
With the bad blood that goes with these two teams it wouldn't be a smart game to play for either team. May end in a brawl...not really sure why anyone would want a non conference game with the Beavers if the fans are any thing like some of the posters...

it would not end in a brawl, the mercy rule would come about and the game would be over by half time.

reddiefoozball

Quote from: panther_forever on November 29, 2016, 11:30:53 am
it would be a great game for next year and i think it would help both teams get ready for regular season.

only good thing about the game would be the revenue it brought in, and thats if MC fans actually came to watch it.

blackcat23

Being an alumni from mc I would love to see the old rivalry back again but I think mc better hold off on that game for a few years..

panther_forever

Quote from: blackcat23 on November 29, 2016, 10:45:28 pm
Being an alumni from mc I would love to see the old rivalry back again but I think mc better hold off on that game for a few years..
In 2 years magnets moving up to 3a and if want to play gen rose and beat them it would be next year to be able to do that by after next year magnet probably won't have an o-line like this for a while

SR30

You oline will be pretty good but you gotta have skill players to go with it and a defense, that is where magnet will struggle. Also unless magenta picks up several more kids I don't see them moving up to 3a. If they do and they end up in the  3A-5 It's  gonna be a long and bumpy road

SR30

I stand corrected.. looks like MC will be right on the edge of the 3A line if the numbers hold when the new classifications come out

panther_forever

Coach Golden said he would love to play gen rose so I'm making progress sr30

SR30

Golden and Kehner both want the game.. but the man on the top says nope...

reddiefoozball

Quote from: panther_forever on December 01, 2016, 10:14:16 pm

keep trying buddy, we will even come to your place every year to play, we don't mind.

reddiefoozball

Classof08

December 02, 2016, 10:51:16 am #110 Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 11:01:03 am by Classof08
Quote from: panther_forever on November 28, 2016, 07:02:17 pm
I didn't say nick sucked and he is a dang good football player, and I hope he goes far in football, but next year you know we would beat gen rose we've had pretty much the same olive since we were sophomores
dude what o'line are you talking about? The same one from this year? My lord they were awful. SLOWWWWWWWWW the one thing mc had going for them was a shifty back! Had he been behind a decent line he would've rushed for 2,000 and as far as beating glen rose? Your in for a very rude awakening. Golden knows as well he's just acting tough. But please Efird put gr on the schedule! And school board members that are on here taking up for golden, YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE COACHING SITUATION or have a strong influence in it.You sighn their contracts.

Classof08

Quote from: reddiefoozball on November 22, 2016, 09:48:52 am
and to stir up another topic, i say MC offers Kehner enough $$$ to come back over the hill and make things interesting again for them...
they could not handle the coaching. The parents would be up there crying and whining that their baby got yelled at. Herd it through the grapevine that golden was written up for telling a kid to put his purse down and play football. What has this program come to... Very sad. And if that is true shame on you Efird for not having your coaches back on that.

SR30

December 02, 2016, 11:34:42 am #112 Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 11:38:20 am by SR30
For your screen name to be unbiased_fan you sure are biased I'm this topic

SR30

December 02, 2016, 11:37:12 am #113 Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 11:41:04 am by SR30
Quote from unbiased_fan

-"It sounds to me like a power struggle, undermining, and people with personal axes to grind"

Lol sounds to me like Golden has a pair while efird is carrying his in that purse he took from that poor player..

You must be kin to efird as much as you blow smoke screens for him

panther_forever

Quote from: SR30 on December 02, 2016, 11:37:12 am
--It sounds to me like a power struggle, undermining, and people with personal axes to grind

Lol sounds to me like Golden has a pair while efird is carrying his in that purse he took from that poor player..

You must be kind to efird as much as you blow smoke screens for him
Im going to talk to coach golden again today about at least a team camp with gr but coach golden wants to put gr in our schedule for sure and so does the players and that purse thing idk where that guy heard that but ill ask about that also.

blackcat23

December 02, 2016, 11:51:48 am #115 Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:08:51 pm by blackcat23
Quote from: Classof08 on December 02, 2016, 10:51:16 am
dude what o'line are you talking about? The same one from this year? My lord they were awful. SLOWWWWWWWWW the one thing mc had going for them was a shifty back! Had he been behind a decent line he would've rushed for 2,000 and as far as beating glen rose? Your in for a very rude awakening. Golden knows as well he's just competitive. And school board members that are on here taking up for golden, YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE COACHING SITUATION or have a strong influence in it.You sighn their contracts.

way2go

Quote from: panther_forever on December 01, 2016, 10:14:16 pm

Why is anybody talking to Golden? It's not his team. I'm not a MC fan and don't know him, but you don't have to read between the lines. Just the fact that his opinion is even referenced here tells anybody a hundred miles away that he's a divisive factor. There's your problem right there.

SR30

It sure does show a deciding factor...golden has testicles efird don't..how ya like those reality apples know it all

Carmine Scarpaglia

unbiased_fan - Are you really that bitter that Golden got the job you coveted...being a MC alum and all? I'm sure the Parker's Chapel defense needs all your attention this offseason.

SR30

Well that question was easily answered

panther_forever

SR30

Unbiased_fan is that dot you posted the 'nail' carmine hit on the head??

Carmine Scarpaglia

SR30

Dang you hammered that nail with one swing of the hammer

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Carmine Scarpaglia on December 02, 2016, 10:55:30 pm
unbiased_fan - Are you really that bitter that Golden got the job you coveted...being a MC alum and all? I'm sure the Parker's Chapel defense needs all your attention this offseason.
there should be a video with this message of a mic drop and you walking off stage! LOL

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas