• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnet Cove

Started by Panthro, November 15, 2016, 02:12:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthro

Well what are everyone's thoughts on the season?  The last time Magnet only won 3 games was back in 2002.  Is has definitely been disappointing to be a Panther fan these last few years.  Hope they get things turned around soon!  Losing a big senior class isn't going to help matters next year.  There are a few athletes coming up from junior high but they will have to prove themselves at the next level.  QB will be the big ? this off season.  Until they find some consistency at that position they will continue to struggle especially with the offense they are trying to run.  Any MC fans out there agree? disagree?       

bigworm

Just a down cycle for MC. Nothing against those kids. They are good kids. Just not a whole lot of talent out there. It's just highschool football. Gotta play with what ya got. They will be back. I think MC has good coaches, great fan base, and a great school. They will be back. It's just a matter of time.

SR30

November 17, 2016, 12:25:23 am #2 Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 12:29:08 am by SR30
As an alumni and parent of a former panther I hated to see MC with another down year. I catch a lot of flack from the panther fan base and that's fine. But for the ones who truly know me they know I hurt for what it's become. IMO it all starts at the top and we all know that. I know it's just high school ball but in a community like MC it might as well be the SEC west. Magnet fans are passionate about their football and bleed black and orange. The coaching staff had several great years and brought fans tons of excitement. But after speaking with several parent it has turned to disappointment. Like I said feel free to bash me but I have seen first hand the differences in programs. Unless it has changed in the last year their was no weight room work ethic. During the summer there is was no set amount of visits required for players. If they did show up there was no coaching supervision in the weight room. I remember taking my son to a work out and the only Coach on campus was the female basketball coach who was conducting practice with her team. If one of the boys had gotten injured or needed help nobody would have ever known. Another negative IMO is the whole helmet and shoulder pads practices. I know the triple A limits contact days to 3 days a week. So that gives you 2 days beside the game to suit up in full pads. When you hit 7th grade and never practice in full pads again, well the old saying "you play like you practice" comes to mind. These boys aren't prepared to be hit or hit like other teams are going to bring. I love the Panthers and always will, no matter what school district I reside in. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You can't tell me the athletes on the GR side of the interstate are any different than the athletes on the MC side. Team numbers as far as players where almost identical this season. So there has to be another denominator in the mix. That's my 2 cents worth and I know people won't like it or agree, and if they do they won't admit it for fear of retribution against their child. I hope MC can find the fix and get back to what they used to be.

Bagheera

I don't think there has to be a coaching change but I do think the coaches need to make some changes.  Now having two disappointing seasons it's time to evaluate and figure out what can be done differently.  I do think these coaches can make the changes and get back on track.  It's just a matter of if they want to or not.

purpleswag

Quote from: SR30 on November 17, 2016, 12:25:23 am
As an alumni and parent of a former panther I hated to see MC with another down year. I catch a lot of flack from the panther fan base and that's fine. But for the ones who truly know me they know I hurt for what it's become. IMO it all starts at the top and we all know that. I know it's just high school ball but in a community like MC it might as well be the SEC west. Magnet fans are passionate about their football and bleed black and orange. The coaching staff had several great years and brought fans tons of excitement. But after speaking with several parent it has turned to disappointment. Like I said feel free to bash me but I have seen first hand the differences in programs. Unless it has changed in the last year their was no weight room work ethic. During the summer there is was no set amount of visits required for players. If they did show up there was no coaching supervision in the weight room. I remember taking my son to a work out and the only Coach on campus was the female basketball coach who was conducting practice with her team. If one of the boys had gotten injured or needed help nobody would have ever known. Another negative IMO is the whole helmet and shoulder pads practices. I know the triple A limits contact days to 3 days a week. So that gives you 2 days beside the game to suit up in full pads. When you hit 7th grade and never practice in full pads again, well the old saying "you play like you practice" comes to mind. These boys aren't prepared to be hit or hit like other teams are going to bring. I love the Panthers and always will, no matter what school district I reside in. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You can't tell me the athletes on the GR side of the interstate are any different than the athletes on the MC side. Team numbers as far as players where almost identical this season. So there has to be another denominator in the mix. That's my 2 cents worth and I know people won't like it or agree, and if they do they won't admit it for fear of retribution against their child. I hope MC can find the fix and get back to what they used to be.

I just looked at their record over the past few years and they were very competitive up until the last 2 years. How long have the current coaches been there? If it's the same head coach what has changed recently that has caused a slip in performance?

My guess is the talent is down and nobody wants to admit it.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: purpleswag on November 17, 2016, 01:57:32 pm
I just looked at their record over the past few years and they were very competitive up until the last 2 years. How long have the current coaches been there? If it's the same head coach what has changed recently that has caused a slip in performance?

My guess is the talent is down and nobody wants to admit it.
Coming from an unbiased person, the talent is there without a doubt!! I'm from Hector and when we played them we was all impressed with the talent but the play calling and use of that talent was questionable to say the least

SR30

The fall off started 3 years ago when poyen slammed a mercy rule win on MC.. it kinda started spiraling from there. I have a theory on what is going on but that is for another day. Just hope some adjustments, whatever they may be, get done before next season. Ready to see MC making deep runs in the playoffs again.

bigworm

It's a matter of time time till Vic takes over at MC.

Realtalk1488

Nope. Next HC is already on campus. If he doesn't leave before then.

purpleswag

Quote from: Realtalk1488 on November 17, 2016, 05:35:11 pm
Nope. Next HC is already on campus. If he doesn't leave before then.

Maybe that's the problem

Realtalk1488

You're brain dead if you think he's the problem. There's a reason that man is considered one of the best young coaches around. He is a very smart football coach, the kids love and respect him.  My wife and his wife are very close and without putting all of his business out there I know he was offered several jobs last year and has already been contacted this year. As an alumn of his hometown,  I hope he decides to come back here one day. We tried to get him last year, but his family really loves it at MC and they don't want to leave.

Rida4Life

Interesting to me that this coach is supposed to be an offensive genius but they've gotten worse and much more predictable on offense since he got there......

Old Scrapper

It will all come back around in time.
I am confident in that, I have watched the team I support (Hazen) in one of it's worst years that I can remember but I feel confident if will be back, may take a couple of years but they will be back competitive and winning games.

SR30

The coach you are speaking of is awesome from what I've been told. However he is limited on what he can do and change. Like I said it starts at the top

SR30

GR does have more coaches I will give you that. However every Coach on that staff besides kehner carries a full classroom load as well. But some of them only concentrate on JR high for the most part. The JR high head coach does work the press box sending information down. However what beats MC is not necessarily on the field. You don't need 7 coaches to train in the off-season and IMO that is what has been lacking. No accountability from what I have heard. GR players are required to make Xxx number of summer visits to the weight room and a coach is in there supervising each day. MC basically skipped 2 a days this year due to heat. I understand it was hot but that's when you hydrate hydrate hydrate. Also cutting them short due to rain?? I mean is it to hot or is it to rainy??? It doesn't take 7 coaches to figure those things out. The coaches hold the kids and parents accountable for their actions. It's time the parents and kids hold the coaches accountable.. and to the poster above the HC is also the AD so 2 birds with one stone.

SR30

On another note you can't be afraid to step up and go to better team camps. It is no secret there is no love loss between efird and Kehner. Efird refuses to attend any team camps put on by GR or has GR involved. GR held te camps with lake Hamilton, West Memphis, Hamburg, hot springs, Wynne, fordyce and a few others. That's 3A going against 6/7A schools as well as 4 and 5A. While MC is going with school like Bismarck and poyen. Your not going to get better unless you challenge your players.
When GR and MC stopped playing each other both schools are missing out on a great rivalry as well as significant income from the gate revenues. Like I said the is what I have observed and heard from parents. I am by no means trying to run the kids or the coaches down. But the work ethic has to improve for your team to improve

SR30

This is true however a few of those coaches can not come down until school is out as well. The coaches rotate the weight room schedule weekly. Our basketball coach takes a week as well because he requires his players to lift and do the same off season routine. As does the baseball Coach. GR does have the advantage over coaches just as other schools have more than GR. I beg to differ as far as the fan base and loyalty to fb in MC. They bring in more fans than any other 2A school I have seen and they travel faithfully to both JR and SR high games. They bleed black and orange for each of their sports both girls and boys. Whether they have staff or not it is a danger to put kids in a weight room with no adult supervisor what's so ever. We all know what happens when you put a group of teenage boys together with no adults.. horseplay and grab @$$ are a natural thing. 

P.P.R.D.

Not sure about all the theories floating around but I can tell you this as parents of these PLAYERS we need to go ahead and take our children off the breast.  How can we expect our Coaches to motivate and teach our kids about this GAME when we are so worried about there feelings.  Bottom line is the talent level may be down and the Coaching staff could be a little more creative.  But unless the kids are willing to work, take some bumps and bruise and keep playing, and put in the time and effort at home things won't ever change.  You all know starting positions are earned during practice but some of us parents think just because our child is on the team they should start every game.  Shame on us as parents we have created a generation of kids who think they are entitled.  Let the Coaches-Coach Make the Players earn there Playing time.  Parents support our Coaches and Players "When they deserve it"

SR30

PPRD you have a very valid point. Coaches and administration are overwhelmed by parents and kids thinking they are entitled to a starting spot just because of who they are or what their parents do. That is one thing I can say for Coach Kehner at GR. He doesn't care who you are or who your parents are. The best players are going to play period.

purpleswag

Quote from: Realtalk1488 on November 18, 2016, 08:35:38 am
You're brain dead if you think he's the problem. There's a reason that man is considered one of the best young coaches around. He is a very smart football coach, the kids love and respect him.  My wife and his wife are very close and without putting all of his business out there I know he was offered several jobs last year and has already been contacted this year. As an alumn of his hometown,  I hope he decides to come back here one day. We tried to get him last year, but his family really loves it at MC and they don't want to leave.

Dude, you have 3 posts and they are all blowing smoke up the coach whoever's butt and dogging the HC. You are either him and the problem with the program or a buddy who is relaying exactly what that guy is telling you and again showing that he may be the problem.

Which one is it?

Realtalk1488

Hilarious to say the least. Coach was a year ahead of me in high school and on our state championship baseball team. I am a fan of his but I can assure you he could care less what Is posted on here, good or bad. He's a stand up guy, a great coach, and any school would love to have him (including mine).

SR30

November 18, 2016, 01:43:14 pm #21 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 01:45:49 pm by SR30
The coach rwaltalk is speaking of would do great. He was hired in two years ago to be the OC and softball Coach. IMO the head coach/ athletic director took this as a slap in the face as he didn't have much say so in what I hear. Everyone knows the head coach can change ehatever whenever when it cones to players and play calling.. When the head coach and one other assistant walked off the practice field a few weeks ago and left the team out there this Coach was the one who stayed and finished practice. In all of my years of playing and watching I have never seen a coach just walk out on his players because they weren't performing and practicing like they should. IMO it shows the players are running that team and the coach has given up on them. Not a good example in my book. Any other coache would have taken control and handed those boys an attitude adjustment. But that goes back to the entitled topic because some parent out there would have complained about little Johnnie football being punished.

purpleswag

Quote from: SR30 on November 18, 2016, 01:43:14 pm
The coach rwaltalk is speaking of would do great. He was hired in two years ago to be the OC and softball Coach. IMO the head coach/ athletic director took this as a slap in the face as he didn't have much say so in what I hear. Everyone knows the head coach can change ehatever whenever when it cones to players and play calling.. When the head coach and one other assistant walked off the practice field a few weeks ago and left the team out there this Coach was the one who stayed and finished practice. In all of my years of playing and watching I have never seen a coach just walk out on his players because they weren't performing and practicing like they should. IMO it shows the players are running that team and the coach has given up on them. Not a good example in my book. Any other coache would have taken control and handed those boys an attitude adjustment. But that goes back to the entitled topic because some parent out there would have complained about little Johnnie football being punished.

Well, that kinda shows that he isn't rowing in the same direction as the HC doesn't it? Maybe creating a little dissension when the coach may have been trying to make a point?

Plus I went and looked at the ppg back all the way to 2011 and they have gone down every year like clockwork. So what has changed? They were averaging 40 ppg in 11 and it has gotten all the way down to 19 ppg this year.

The HC has changed that much??? Probably talent guys

Panthro

The 2010-2012 teams took advantage of coming down from 3A into an awful conference.  Those teams were stacked with some great players and played some awful teams for several years.  Starters hardly played in the second half of most of those games.  Over the years everyone else got better and more competitive.  The only legitimate team in the conference use to be Bigelow and now they are at the bottom.  Just goes to show how things change in 2A ball.

SR30

Well one England moved in to the conference so that has made a big impact. Most other teams figured out the offense they where running right down to who the ball is going to. They have talent on that team just not being able to put them in the right spot due to injuries is some of it. And yes the ship starting rowing in opposit directions when this new coach arrived. I'm telling you when Vic and poyen shredded them it started a downward spiral
Go back to that game which I believe was 3 years ago and check the record and stats from there

way2go

It sounds to me like a power struggle, undermining, and people with personal axes to grind.

purpleswag

Quote from: SR30 on November 18, 2016, 02:17:04 pm
Well one England moved in to the conference so that has made a big impact. Most other teams figured out the offense they where running right down to who the ball is going to. They have talent on that team just not being able to put them in the right spot due to injuries is some of it. And yes the ship starting rowing in opposit directions when this new coach arrived. I'm telling you when Vic and poyen shredded them it started a downward spiral
Go back to that game which I believe was 3 years ago and check the record and stats from there

That is part of the problem. Asst. coaches need to be asst. coaches and be behind the HC

they went 5-2 after that loss that year. You're so biased man it's sad really

SR30

Biased now that's really a joke lol. I have no reason to be biased beings I corrected my issue with MC. I just call it like I see it and hear it from others. It has no affect on our side of the interstate as we are playing in round 2 tonight as MC is paying round ball. Like I said will always love the Panthers but it's a sinking ship and nothing left to patch it with.

purpleswag

Quote from: SR30 on November 18, 2016, 02:17:04 pm

And they have a new offense that is doing worse than the old one. So it's a different offense that as you say got "figured out." I don't even get your arguments. It will probably right itself as talent goes in cycles.

When England was in our conference they were a middle of the pack team and now they are insanely good.

Bagheera

From what I heard when the coach left it was at the very end of practice.  Several mistakes in a row were made and the coach told them to call it up.  The kids decided to stay on their own and finish the last few plays on a good note.  The OC stayed and called the last few plays and practice was over.  Still a weird situation but its not like he left in the middle of practice. I´m not saying he was right or wrong just thought that needed to be clarified.

As far as a power struggle I think its just a clash of philosophies.  You have the older experienced coach that is set in his ways and is going to do what got him there regardless of the current situation.  Then you have the young and eager coach that wants to change the culture.  The first mistake Efird made was giving up play calling if he´s not going to allow him to run the offense he wants.  Either give him offensive control or keep calling your own plays.  Letting an OC halfway run the offense they are comfortable with is a recipe for disaster in my opinion which is what has happened for two years now.  I´m not saying Golden is the best playcaller in the world but either let him do his thing or don´t.   

SR30

New offense yes, new OC yes, why it's not working I have no clue. I do know the HC has changed calls and plays the OC calls. The new assistant is full of drive and determination but in the end the HC is responsible.. back to my original argument. No discipline in the weight room or off-season, no accountability of players, players playing because of who they are not what they do, players out of position because mommy doesn't like Johnnie not being the star, coaches walking out on a team. heck fire them all and bring in new top to bottom. IMO Mc needs to bring in an old alumni Mark Freer who currently coaches in Malvern. He has the same drive and motivation as Kehner.. and doesn't put up with the bs

P.P.R.D.

It is talent, It is our boys willingness to win, It is the lack of playing TEAM BALL, It is the lack of preparation at home and at school,  It is us parents that are still breast feeding our boys and not wanting them to be yelled at or talked down to. I don't care what Coach you have Kehner, Vic, Tom Landry, Bill Parcels, or freakin John Madden,  Until we let our Coaches do there jobs and get in our boys butts when they are suckin things up we can't expect much.

SR30

That's just it, the coaches won't do it.

mrknowitall

with lake Hamilton, West Memphis, Hamburg, hot springs, Wynne, fordyce and a few others. That's 3A going against 6/7A schools as well as 4 and 5A. While MC is going with school like Bismarck and poyen

Sr30...I attend almost every team camp in the summer that you are talking about, and Poyen is at the same camps Glen Rose is at. If you are going to post. Post facts.

I don't understand why you spend so much time talking about MC.

SR30

November 18, 2016, 04:58:16 pm #34 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 05:06:07 pm by SR30
Because it's FF and I can. And excuse me for making a mistake because I didn't notice poyen at every camp GR was at. Also I'm Sorry I hurt your feelings sir but you shouldn't wear them on your sleeve. I guess Johnnie football and efird are your family. Last my family owns property in magnet cove and our tax dollars go there.. anything else you and little Johnnie need answered??

mrknowitall

I just asked a simple question! Looks like your feelings are the ones that got hurt little johnnie!

You want to post anything and everything and you get especially upset when asked a simple question!

I'm not a MC fan by any means, I just think it's hilarious that you moved your kid from there and you just keep bashing them!  Move on and get over it!

SR30

I guess u didn't read all of my first post. I stated facts and did not bash. If you aren't from there and have no affiliation why do you care. I at least am an alumni and have very close friends who's children play there. Nothing I have said is untrue. I would expect to get bashed by a Mc fan but someone who doesn't like them seems odd. Oh and I'm not in my feelings at all because I'm fixing to to watch my son play in the second round of the playoffs..

N2DEEP

To start off I am an Alumni, former player, a current player Dad, and a fan of MC, I have lived in the area for 40 years.

The first problem this year was summer camp/ practice/ off-season. The lack of players using the weight room was disheartening, couple that with basketball having a camp up to the 2nd week before school starts does not help. Then the high school only had 1 a day practices and then cancelled practices due to heat and rain. It is hot everywhere in Arkansas during the summer and if we had had the proper off-season program then the players could or should have been adjusted to the heat, and unless it is lightning there is no need to cancel due to rain. Heck rain brought me some great joy during my playing days, you got a break from the heat and made 2 a days bearable. When they did practice it is in helmet and pads with no full on tackling. As you watch any MC film from this year you will notice our horrible techniques and pee poor effort in trying to tackle. Many times I saw sophomores putting in more effort than seniors to tackle. We had to be one of the worst tackling teams in the state.

2nd, we do have a lack of talent as in specific position talent. Our QB this year tried hard but he had not thrown a pass in game since Jr. High. To run Golden's offense you have to have a good QB, but even as he tried the QB just was not the player for it. I worry about the future because the Sophomore backup needs to gain experience, foot speed, and arm strength, otherwise our best future hope will be the upcoming freshman QB. Also how many teams have their starting QB as a starting DE, your using the main player for offensive play every down hitting lineman and TE's and chasing RB's. We also had a great runner in Tyner not put in a position to succeed at WR. He was a different player since his heat stroke a year ago, but his hands were better suited to be given the ball directly instead of passing it to him. Our linebackers do not have enough sideline to sideline speed, that is why we suffered on teams with quick backs and with teams that did rollout passing. I bet the game with England they did not pass from the pocket more than a handfull of times, mostly on the run with rollouts. Plus we did not get much in the way of sacks this year. Our D line was constantly subbed and never made the impact they should have.

3rd the offense. We were very successful with a 2 back spread offense, but now we run a modified pistol, This offense was shown to be too predictable and to slow forming the running lanes. We needed faster attacks at the line. Thankfully Dunlap has good vision and made some great runs. Also to go along with the QB issue we tend to throw to a spot instead of the open man. The only way that can be solved is by a coach maturing and teaching upcoming QB's. We also need a huge attention to lineman blocking from Jr. high to Sr. high. I do not see the blocking progressions taught and we are losing way too many 1v1 battles in the trenches. I was a lineman in school and I watch this more than most, but if you can not block then your offense will fail. I would love to see more quick hitters, jet sweeps, sweeps in general, and misdirection. I use to hate playing Jessieville with their misdirection trap offense. Again we need speed to make these things effective. Look at teams in the playoffs they have speed at the skill positions and it greatly influences the offense.

4th coaches ALL IN. We have two tenured and two newer coaches. These coaches have to meld their styles and philosophies. They have to have ONE vision and dedicate themselves to it year round. The off-season program has to stay strong, and so far for Jr. High has started well my son loves it. They need the gym open and required by players in the summer. They have to be dedicated to film and game planning. The big difference was shown to me at Jr. High summer camp. MC scrimmed versus Poyen and Arkadelphia's Jr. High B team; yet Malvern played Glen Rose and Arkadelphia's A team. One side you could hardly hear a peep, the other the coaches we enthusiastic and excited. You could see who was all in at that point. Near the end of the season I finally saw some excitement from Golden and Efird and it helped IMHO.

SR30 and I played for some of the worst coaches who ever coached at MC. They had no off-season program and no intellect on game planning and building a successful program. So we were always mediocre even when we had talent to be successful. So we both know what it was like to struggle thru those times. Now they do have good coaches who just have to have that ONE vision. I mean my Sr. year we had 24 out for football, an now they have 40+ usually; so they are doing things better.

The fan base at MC is tremendous. We will be one of the best traveling 2A teams in the state. The school gives more resources to football than any other sport and the schools goal to have a championship quality team and program. We do not act like idiots from other schools, we are a more subdued fan base; but we are all very intertwined with how sports and the community correlates.

I have always taught my son that hard work will pay off, maybe not today, but it will in the future. He had times he did not start and then worked to earn that spot. the coaches have to do the same. If they are not willing, then changes must be made; but I do not think that is the case if they work together.

Also remember if Kehner (Glen Rose) had not messed up he would probably still be at MC.

We also need to look at things like the sophomore class, the three biggest kids do not play football including my oldest, the best lineman moved, and the best rb moved. (speaking from peewee until now).I would have given anything to have my sons size 6'8" 300 lbs at 16, but maybe we need to look at how we are raising our kids in the early programs. I do agree with the one poster about not being hard enough and making excellence mandatory and not accepting mediocre.

These are just my thoughts and opinions, thank for browsing :)~.

PS. Bring back the PAW and get rid of the MC logo; the PAW was so much better; see Clemson :)~.

SR30

Deep these are the exact points I bring up but yet I am wrong. You and I lined up on the same line and fought tooth and nail. I'm hoping things will come together soon.

lionfan59

That was an essay Deep not a post 😂

blackcat23

November 19, 2016, 12:39:54 am #40 Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 12:44:53 am by blackcat23
Quote from: Panthro on November 18, 2016, 02:14:14 pm
The 2010-2012 teams took advantage of coming down from 3A into an awful conference.  Those teams were stacked with some great players and played some awful teams for several years.  Starters hardly played in the second half of most of those games.  Over the years everyone else got better and more competitive.  The only legitimate team in the conference use to be Bigelow and now they are at the bottom.  Just goes to show how things change in 2A ball.
the 2010 team would still run the table in 2a at this day and time just as they did by going to the semis that year. I agree totally on the conference it was terrible but the teams in the 2,3,& 4th round of playoffs that year were very good fb teams mc played magazine close all the way up till 5 min to go in the 4th starting of the 4th it was 30-35 magazine and that was with playing with the rb hurt and the line backer hurt (both all-state that year) so to say they only had success because of conference being weak is not really true. For that year.

SR30

That's 6 years ago... can't hang your program on that one year.

purpleswag

Quote from: SR30 on November 18, 2016, 10:08:27 pm
Deep these are the exact points I bring up but yet I am wrong. You and I lined up on the same line and fought tooth and nail. I'm hoping things will come together soon.

You may be trying to say the same things as n2deep but we can't read it when it's hiding behind an agenda to get the coach fired because you and your friends don't like him.

His post was positive and didn't ask for anyone to be fired...maybe you should try that sometime.

SR30

Why do I care who is Coach? I just feel the boys playing and the community deserve better effort from some of the coaching staff. Do I have personal issues with some of those coaches??? Yep but I corrected that. So I could care less who the coach is as long as they get the job done

purpleswag

Quote from: SR30 on November 19, 2016, 08:20:59 am
Why do I care who is Coach? I just feel the boys playing and the community deserve better effort from some of the coaching staff. Do I have personal issues with some of those coaches??? Yep but I corrected that. So I could care less who the coach is as long as they get the job done

Because your buddies have kids who play for the coach so you get on a forum and bad mouth the coach for them because you "corrected" your problem and don't have to worry about repercussions for your kid. What's sad is you think people can't read into your posts.

Mc30

As far as weight room if you don't like it take your kid to gym yourself. That's what I do. I've never watched them work out so I don't know if good or bad. The kid has to want to work out to get true results or have more than 1 or 2 coaches in there staying on there butt. As far as my kid he loves the gym as much as football. He will workout at school and work out  with me also. We are going to start back Monday and hope to be on good schedule after holidays any kid who wants to work hard is welcome to join us were going to try and go every day after school. Instead of complaining about things I can't change just going pray coaches come together and let them do the coaching. And im going stay on my kids butt about grades and take him to the gym.

SR30

Swag I'm starting to think you have some sort of man crush with the HC.. I mean dang, you said your not a fan of MC but wow you sure do like that efird koolaid.. your the only one who seems to think he's doing a "fine job" as Forrest go would say

purpleswag

Quote from: SR30 on November 19, 2016, 11:48:04 am
Swag I'm starting to think you have some sort of man crush with the HC.. I mean dang, you said your not a fan of MC but wow you sure do like that efird koolaid.. your the only one who seems to think he's doing a "fine job" as Forrest go would say

Never met him and never seen them play. You say you don't care who the coach is but you continually bad mouth the guy.

Im sure some people in MC think he's doing fine with the program. Most programs go through up and down years. Hazen was not good this year by any means but they went to state a few years back.

I guess we should fire the coach?? Thing is I'm probably hitting the nail on the head with my assumptions about you and your click and your getting all especially upset about it.

SR30

Lol you think you upset me.. pshhh I'm laughing over here about your assumptions. I can more than promise you more parents want a change than don't... I never called for the man to be fired. I have just shared proven facts that I know to be true.

lionfan59

So after watching the news just now, sounds like the coaching staff is a great bunch of guys!! "Heart Throb Rob"

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas