• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hackett at England Round 2

Started by BigLion10, November 11, 2016, 10:05:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonsvoice

I think Hackett holds on for a while but in the end England by 3 td's!

Big Cat Daddy

Dr. Defense

BlueNGold52

Any truth to the rumor that Englands big DE and receiver is out with broken collar bone?

big E

I don't think it's a collar bone. Maybe a shoulder.

Countryboy5

Joint sprain I think don't know how long he will be out

BigLion10

Ventman

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 17, 2016, 08:29:46 pm
He'll be back for semis
I like a man with confidence, those Lions will be to much for Hackett, even if the big man is on the sidelines.

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: Dr. Defense on November 17, 2016, 06:37:02 pm

Tds or points? 😂😂
[/quote. Ha! I believe Hackett will have to play their best to keep the clock from running after half.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on November 17, 2016, 09:01:24 pm
Quote from: Dr. Defense on November 17, 2016, 06:37:02 pm

Tds or points? 😂😂
[/quote. Ha! I believe Hackett will have to play their best to keep the clock from running after half.

I mean I predicted 84-7 but 99 points might be stretching just a tad

bigworm

I think it's gonna be a better game than folks think. But I will say if the team that showed up last week shows up this week.....the hornets will be in trouble. All cylinders were clicking.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bigworm on November 17, 2016, 10:08:58 pm
I think it's gonna be a better game than folks think. But I will say if the team that showed up last week shows up this week.....the hornets will be in trouble. All cylinders were clicking.

I agree, I've just kept my mouth shut this week... Hackett is a good team. I am bias, but if I didnt think it was possible I wouldnt say it. England may run the table on us, but I think we play tough. Guess we'll see.

Lionbro20

479sFinest

November 18, 2016, 04:18:17 am #113 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 04:29:33 am by 479sFinest
Like Hornets4Ever, I'm a Hackett homer, so I have a bias towards them, but I honestly don't see the game getting as out of hand as everyone from England seems to think it will. You guys act like England is the Cowboys with Dak. They're still a high school team, and though they may be good, I don't see them winning by more than two TDs, if they do win.
I've talked to a lot of the Hackett players, and they're dialed in. They appear to have a focus I've not seen this team have in awhile.

Best of luck to both teams, and I hope they can finish it with no injuries on either side.

Go Hornets! Go!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: 479sFinest on November 18, 2016, 04:18:17 am
Like Hornets4Ever, I'm a Hackett homer, so I have a bias towards them, but I honestly don't see the game getting about of hand as everyone from England seems to think it will. You guys Abby like England is the Cowboys with Dak. They're still a high school team, and though they may be good, I don't see them winning by more than two TDs, if they do win.
I've talked to a lot of the Hackett players, and they're dialed in. They appear to have a focus I've not seen this team have in awhile.

Best of luck to both teams, and I hope they can finish it with no injuries on either side.

Go Hornets! Go!

Go Hornets!

big E

England's defence looked pretty solid with BJ out last Friday. That D-line is just nasty . Good game early but eventually little worm is gonna pop some long passes.

Cheek

Quote from: 479sFinest on November 18, 2016, 04:18:17 am
Like Hornets4Ever, I'm a Hackett homer, so I have a bias towards them, but I honestly don't see the game getting as out of hand as everyone from England seems to think it will. You guys act like England is the Cowboys with Dak. They're still a high school team, and though they may be good, I don't see them winning by more than two TDs, if they do win.

Go Hornets! Go!

Who from England is saying it will be a blowout.  Learn your poster, before you make this accusation .   Most of the posters making these comments are from other areas, but have seen us play.  England will take it one game at a time, and this time it is Hackett.  Have a safe trip. 

Bigditchlion

Look forward to a great game! Everyone have safe travels on your way over. Does Hackett travel well?

479sFinest

Quote from: Cheek on November 18, 2016, 06:26:11 am
Who from England is saying it will be a blowout.  Learn your poster, before you make this accusation .   Most of the posters making these comments are from other areas, but have seen us play.  England will take it one game at a time, and this time it is Hackett.  Have a safe trip.
Sorry, I forgot to profile everyone on the post so I could know their home addresses.

Rida4Life

Hackett puts up more of a fight than PC did but it's not enough...
Lions 41
Hornets6

mtindian42

I have england by 34 in this one.

Big Country

Hornet4ever

Good luck England, I so wish I could be at this game. Go Hornets!

Hornet4ever

Hornets take the ball on a good little drive but throw an interception near the 20 yard line.

Hornet4ever

England scores on a long pass play? I missed the camera shot. Nice play!

Hornet4ever

England recovers onside kick. Uh oh.

bigpound98

Hornet4ever

Hackett intercepts England's pass at the one yard line. 40 yard interception return. 1st down Hackett!

Hornet4ever

England and Hackett trading penalties

Hornet4ever

Hackett tries a hurry up snap count to get England to jump and Hackett jumps. SMH

Hornet4ever

Nobody is slowing Brayden Brazeal down this season.

mtindian42

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 18, 2016, 07:18:43 pm
Nobody is slowing Brayden Brazeal down this season.
did 42 sports get it right? When we picked him as our heisman winner?

Hornet4ever

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 18, 2016, 07:21:01 pm
did 42 sports get it right? When we picked him as our heisman winner?

Oh yeah

Hornet4ever

Sophomore Bradley Martin makes a big 3rd down stop for the Hornets

Hornet4ever

England fakes the punt and gets it. Wow, that will make a Hornet fan sick. Had them on a 4th and 20.

Hornet4ever

England converts a 4th and 3rd in the red zone

Hornet4ever

Stormes has to throw it away if he gets pressured. Cant keep having these 2nd and 3rd and longs.

Hornet4ever

Huge catch by Collins, awesome throw by Stormes to convert a 3rd and 22.

Hornet4ever

England pass interference on a 3rd and 6. Hackett 1st down

lionfan59

big E

Welcome to 2a football in East Arkansas.

Hornet4ever

Hackett converts a 4th and short. Hornet ball on the 1 yard line

Hornet4ever

Hornets have to score here. No excuses.

Hornet4ever

Hornet4ever

England driving with 3 minutes left in the half

Hornet4ever

Touchdown England! Nice drive by the Lions.

Hornet4ever

Hackett has to punt. Not good to give the Lions the ball back.

Hornet4ever

If Hackett could ever make a defensive stop it needs to be now.

lionfan59

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas