• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton's record this year?

Started by #72 Bearden Bear, August 22, 2016, 08:16:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Beardad

Hampton won't beat Fordyce.  Hang that dream up

dawgpound

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: samschoice on August 30, 2016, 07:26:30 am
I guess the attitude about Hampton must result from all the times you applied for a job there and didn't get it.

My attitude is simply because I see a bunch of lauding of what is at present a team that looks good getting off the bus.

String together some wins and my attitude will change.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Beardad on August 30, 2016, 03:28:49 pm
Hampton won't beat Fordyce.  Hang that dream up
that's a bold statement!!! we will see next friday

mtindian42

sickwillie

mtindian42

Dr. Defense

I honestly see 7-3 at best. I think CHG will beat them as well

bulldawg2016

I don't think they will lose to Fordyce or rison especially Fordyce!

Dr. Defense

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 01, 2016, 11:42:39 am
I don't think they will lose to Fordyce or rison especially Fordyce!

No way they beat Rison.....too tough and too disciplined

sickwillie

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 01, 2016, 01:02:26 pm
No way they beat Rison.....too tough and too disciplined

I think they have a better chance beating Rison than CHG and Fordyce. Rison graduated a lot of seniors last year

Dr. Defense

Quote from: sickwillie on September 01, 2016, 02:06:28 pm
I think they have a better chance beating Rison than CHG and Fordyce. Rison graduated a lot of seniors last year

That's true but name the last time Rison had a bad season? It doesn't usually matter when they lose seniors they continue to be a football machine year in and year out

sickwillie

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 01, 2016, 02:10:40 pm
That's true but name the last time Rison had a bad season? It doesn't usually matter when they lose seniors they continue to be a football machine year in and year out

Yeah, I cant disagree with that. I don't think it will make too much difference for Rison but Hampton does hold home field advantage this year. Itll be a good game regardless of the outcome

Dr. Defense

Quote from: sickwillie on September 01, 2016, 02:18:15 pm
Yeah, I cant disagree with that. I don't think it will make too much difference for Rison but Hampton does hold home field advantage this year. Itll be a good game regardless of the outcome

I agree with that I think it will be a good game

mtindian42

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 01, 2016, 02:10:40 pm
lol clay totty could motivate a fearful man that is scared of heights to jump out of and airplane...long as he is there they will always be tough...just like him! Them rison kids have a fearless leader...

Dr. Defense

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 01, 2016, 05:05:08 pm
lol clay totty could motivate a fearful man that is scared of heights to jump out of and airplane...long as he is there they will always be tough...just like him! Them rison kids have a fearless leader...

Got that right......dang good coach and even better person

bulldawg2016

game day!! this one should be over early!! go DAWGS!

Donnie Jamon

Guess I'm late to the party. Didn't know Monta and company transfered?  Wow prob shouldn't have took Drew Central then.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 06, 2016, 10:34:39 pm
Guess I'm late to the party. Didn't know Monta and company transfered?  Wow prob shouldn't have took Drew Central then.

Come to Fordyce vs Hampton thread. We are attempting to get it into HOF thread.  :P

Coach Venny Slocombe

Randy

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas