• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stacey Wilkins

Started by Southark, October 23, 2018, 05:01:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Southark

What is up with this kid?? Seen he posted on social media if he got 200 likes he would take an ov to Arkansas... What kind of ego does this kid have??!! No offense to the young man but put your ego aside and just go to OU where you're high school coach wants you to go! Never mind I know where he gets his ego from.. his coach. I know him personally and let's just say he is not one of my favorites. Just don't understand kids now days.. Guess just venting this morning lol.. sorry

Southark

Sorry meant to put that on the 5 A board

Rida4Life

This kid seems to be an attention hound. 
I haven't seen a lot of tape on him but what I have seen wasn't that impressive.

TrenchHogs

I don't think he is all he's cracked up to be after coaching against him earlier this season.... I believe his "rankings" came from those expensive camps that he has went to. All paid for...not earned! Hogs are better without him!

old.dole

Good athlete for his size. I think he is ranked more on potential

THA TRUTH

Against Williams earlier in the year all he could do was hold williams to stop him...

HG Hornet

I don't think any of us should run down a kid by name like this, just my opinion. 

purpleswag

Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 24, 2018, 04:50:23 pm
I don't think any of us should run down a kid by name like this, just my opinion.

Agreed. It will be erased

old.dole

I was trying to talk him up. Kid has a high ceiling

Southark

I'm not trying to run him down but why get on social media and ask for likes to visit a school?? Just seems childish

mr.gametime

Quote from: Southark on October 24, 2018, 07:00:45 pm
I'm not trying to run him down but why get on social media and ask for likes to visit a school?? Just seems childish

Well he is a teenager

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas