• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trinity

Started by rebelman11, January 29, 2006, 05:11:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rebelman11

I believe the 32 game win streak is in high jeopardy as the Buffs take on the likes of the River Valley conference.

wideout88

That's a given, even the best teams each year lose one or two games.
But i feel Trinity will be a good addition, i wish they would have let Siloam Springs
in to the Conference for scheduling reasons.

Smithian

Quote from: rebelman11 on January 29, 2006, 05:11:15 pmI believe the 32 game win streak is in high jeopardy as the Buffs take on the likes of the River Valley conference.
Went out on a limb didn't you?

Simple fact is the current eight graders are very good basketball players, but will simply get blown up in football next year unless the current seventh graders have someone become a beast lineman next year.

For this year atleast, not much help will come in either from feeder schools for football.

Well, they'll be good at basketball.

CHAMPION_#1

who cares about trinity. there just a bunch of rich boys that think they r better than everyone else and they just need to take there 32 game win streak and stick it up there butt.

Smithian

Quote from: CHAMPION_#1 on February 06, 2006, 09:35:06 pm
who cares about trinity. there just a bunch of rich boys that think they r better than everyone else and they just need to take there 32 game win streak and stick it up there butt.
By chance... Just by chance, did someone from Trinity insult you or something?

CHAMPION_#1

they r a private schoo, they should have there own league and not play local teams. it is an unfair advantage to them. they should have there own league.

Smithian

Unfair? What is unfair is we played Bentonville this year and they have about 10 or so less ninth grade football players than we have ninth graders.

CHAMPION_#1

nineth graders, were did that come from. you guys are a private school and shouldnt be able to play in A, AA, AAA, AAAA, AAAAA, AAAAAA, or AAAAAAA. yall need yalls own league.

Prodigy

Smithian

Quote from: CHAMPION_#1 on February 08, 2006, 11:04:22 pm
nineth graders, were did that come from. you guys are a private school and shouldnt be able to play in A, AA, AAA, AAAA, AAAAA, AAAAAA, or AAAAAAA. yall need yalls own league.
When the city schools kick their face in next year, you won't be complaining.

It will be a couple years atleast before they recover in football. I hope they do well, but I doubt they will.

amehr36

If someone wins 32 games in a row....you cant really talk down on them till you beat em....

Prodigy

Quote from: amehr36 on February 10, 2006, 08:54:09 am
If someone wins 32 games in a row....you cant really talk down on them till you beat em....
No Kidding!!!

War Eagle

yeah i go to a private school and this is what i have to say about the 1.75 multiplier......  WE'RE GETTING CHEATED!!!!  just cause public schools can't beat them and doesnt like it doesnt mean you should make it harder for the private schools to win.  Once us private schools begin to win our new conferences they'll change the multiplier from 1.75 to 2 and you will then see lawsuits coming from private schools

Prodigy

Quote from: Cadillac on 27s on February 10, 2006, 07:12:29 pm

yeah i go to a private school and this is what i have to say about the 1.75 multiplier...... WE'RE GETTING CHEATED!!!! just cause public schools can't beat them and doesnt like it doesnt mean you should make it harder for the private schools to win. Once us private schools begin to win our new conferences they'll change the multiplier from 1.75 to 2 and you will then see lawsuits coming from private schools
THANK YOU Cadillac!!! I totally agree!!!

Rebel Fan 84

There's no need to disprespect Trinity too much.  They have sent several good players to SHS and a few to NHS.  Their coaching staff works very hard and are dedicated to their program.  The truth is they have outgrown the conference they have been participating in the last few years.  Along with this comes some misguided belief that they can compete with larger programs.  Reality will bite them in the rear end starting next season.  However, they will continue to work hard and send good players to their respective high schools.  Hopefully most of them will choose SHS!

Smithian

Quote from: Rebel Fan 84 on February 12, 2006, 12:48:32 am
There's no need to disprespect Trinity too much. They have sent several good players to SHS and a few to NHS. Their coaching staff works very hard and are dedicated to their program. The truth is they have outgrown the conference they have been participating in the last few years. Along with this comes some misguided belief that they can compete with larger programs. Reality will bite them in the rear end starting next season. However, they will continue to work hard and send good players to their respective high schools. Hopefully most of them will choose SHS!
Each football player at Trinity who will play football next year is currently at SHS workouts or are planning to go them except for a guard who is going to Greenwood next year. All the basketball players are also planning to go to SHS except for one(who might play football next year)who is going to Union Christian.

key_stone12

Trinity plays weak competition.... I remember playing them one year and beating them by 35

Perry_Mc

Private schools also have the ability to "recruite" players and public schools dont. Your telling me this is fair??

Bear Den

April 21, 2006, 12:10:46 pm #18 Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 12:28:13 pm by Bear Den
CHAMPION

Care to share with everyone how you became an expert on the financial status of ALL those guys at Trinity?  For your information some of those guys (financially) are not any different than kids in the public school system but, have parents that are willing to sacrifice material items to afford to give their kids the best education they possibly can.

Sounds as if you are a little jealous of a so called stereotype:  PRIVATE CATHOLIC SCHOOL KIDS

War Eagle

Quote from: The Water Boy on April 21, 2006, 11:33:35 am
Private schools also have the ability to "recruite" players and public schools dont. Your telling me this is fair??

since when do private schools have the ability to recruit?  its against all the classifications of schools in Arkansas.  Public schools actually can recruit legally because the scholarships to public schools mean almost nothing.  Public schools recruit more than provate schools.

tigers1

Hello? Football?  I hope that Trinity's winning streak is still alive when come to charleston because I don' think it will be close.  Last year we gave up a few big plays and turned over the ball on the 1.  In 7th my age group beat them silly.  It was only 14-0 but it really wasn't that close.  And by the way I don't like private schools but I think the 1.75 multiplier is fair.  My only problem is that Trinity is the one scheduling these games right?  If you want some respect QUIT PLAYING SMALLER TEAMS!

ftbl_rebel_1070

I can't wait to see Trinity get raped by the better schools in the River Valley Conference.

NHS

Quote from: stevesmithwannabe on August 25, 2006, 11:06:49 pm
Hello? Football?  I hope that Trinity's winning streak is still alive when come to charleston because I don' think it will be close.  Last year we gave up a few big plays and turned over the ball on the 1.  In 7th my age group beat them silly.  It was only 14-0 but it really wasn't that close.  And by the way I don't like private schools but I think the 1.75 multiplier is fair.  My only problem is that Trinity is the one scheduling these games right?  If you want some respect QUIT PLAYING SMALLER TEAMS!

Ok first of all last year if i recall charleston was not that great i believe trinity beat you how much does not matter a win is a win no matter how u look at it. Second of all i have seen the film of that game and you all are one of the dirtiest teams and if u want examples ill give them to you yall were grabbin nuts sounds a little gay if u ask me and yall would also have late helmet to helmet contact when the guy is on the ground thats just poor POOR sportmanship. So do not bad mouth Trinity they beat you get over it and they have gone 32 straight. Lastly Trinity will be decent this year they will not go undefeated bcuz of all the recent coaching changes but they will eventially get everything together and maybe contend in the River Valley Conference.

War Eagle

Quote from: stevesmithwannabe on August 25, 2006, 11:06:49 pm
  And by the way I DON'T like private schools but I think the 1.75 multiplier is fair. 

I think I can guess why you think the multiplier is fair.

BIGDOG89

You can say what you want about Trinity. I have no affiliation with the program. The coach is a class act and so is his program. Financial status has no bearing on the outcome of the games. Those kids are taught discipline and respect that they would never get at most of the other FSM schools. We have been lucky to get several Trinity players down here in Gwood and I hope they keep on coming down here, because they have been a pleasure to have on our teams.

NHS

Quote from: BIGDOG89 on August 31, 2006, 09:38:28 pm
You can say what you want about Trinity. I have no affiliation with the program. The coach is a class act and so is his program. Financial status has no bearing on the outcome of the games. Those kids are taught discipline and respect that they would never get at most of the other FSM schools. We have been lucky to get several Trinity players down here in Gwood and I hope they keep on coming down here, because they have been a pleasure to have on our teams.

Amen brother

SCS_10-0

shiloh beat trinity 34-12 last tuesday.

NHS

Ok? What do u want a pat on the back?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas