• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vilonia Jr. Eagles vs. England Lions

Started by vilnoia1football, August 30, 2006, 11:07:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vilnoia1football

The Eagles should look good in this game.  They have had some great practices this week.  The 8th grade looks pretty rusty but the 9th grade is ready to go!

Vilonia Jr. Eagles over the England Lions by a little.

duinbb

Boy that is a TOTAL different outlook than I get from both of the parents (I work with) of a starter on the 9th grade team. They are not very optimistic on the outcome of the entire season.

Hopefully they are wrong and the Jr. Eagles have a good year.

vilnoia1football

The Vilonia Jr. Eagles started out a little rusty tonight but pulled off the win by a sizable margin. 

The Eagles fumbled the opening kickoff and gave it to the other team.  The Lions took the ball down the field scored.  The Eagles came back and put on a show.  The def. looked really good, a lot better than last week.  I was really impressed with the 8th grader Mitchel at corner.  They had a great off. that moved the ball well and a good def. that stopped them and put the Lions in a jam.  Vilonia ended up winning 24-8.  Great job to the Vilonia Jr. Eagles!!  I feel that they are going to have a successful season.  They have great "coaches"!!

vilnoia1football

Forgot to mention the Sensation and Jacob Miller.  Both of these players ran the ball great!  Their were many great players tonight but all in all everyone played a great game and everyone got to play!

eagleslb_40

Miller runs great until he coughs the ball up. He cost us too many games last year.

vilnoia1football

Holding onto the ball is a major part of the game and I think Miller knows that this year and hopefully will not give up the ball.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas