• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big Central battle.... Bryant at NLR

Started by Razorback Red, October 19, 2018, 10:23:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

Wish I could be at this one, it's sure to be a good one.  I think Bryant can score, but can their D step up and slow NLR?

Looking forward to reading all the insight from the Central AR folks this week.

I'll go NLR by 10. 

PA Dad

Bryant has a good team.  NLR has a better one.  NLR by 21.

ArgentaNLR

Bryant will score on NLR's man pass defense, just not enough and NLR will keep the ball away from the Bryant offense with their three headed monster running attack.  I see it close for a half, then NLR wearing down Bryant in the 2nd half.  Final score NLR 42, Bryant 24

Walter

This is the game that Bryant has had circled for the year. The winner is top dog in the Central Conference. Every week I have watched the Hornets improve. I expect the game  to be close with the Hornets coming out on top. The running game of Bryant's definitely goes through Scott but there are others who contribute. Ren's passing is good what Bryant lacks is a wide receiver who can catch on the run. Hit them in the chest and it is a done deal. Other than Fayetteville, which was early in the season, the defense has been more than just good.

sportsguy80

Quote from: SardisHog on October 20, 2018, 02:35:21 pm
This is the game that Bryant has had circled for the year. The winner is top dog in the Central Conference. Every week I have watched the Hornets improve. I expect the game  to be close with the Hornets coming out on top. The running game of Bryant's definitely goes through Scott but there are others who contribute. Ren's passing is good what Bryant lacks is a wide receiver who can catch on the run. Hit them in the chest and it is a done deal. Other than Fayetteville, which was early in the season, the defense has been more than just good.
Like the wise words of Lee Corso not so fast my friend lol. Just kidding but I will take NLR pulling away.

Maynard G Krebs

IAFLAR7

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 22, 2018, 09:58:16 am
NLR wins this one.
Bryant is really good this year. Unfortunately still not in the same class as NLR.
I see NLR by 14-17 points.

Thatoneguy2

NLR and Bryant are both too over hyped and arent as good as the community says. NLR is a weak Overall team their D is a bit overrated and the offence has had no real challenge this year. Its been an easy year for them and they are finally playing another overrated team in bryant. Bryant is going to take this one pretty bad they are what you would call first class garbage this game means nothing and will forever mean nothing these teams will lose in week 1 of the playoffs so yea NLR AND BRYANT ARE ARKANSAS 1st tier GARBAGE TEAM. if you wanna see true good smashmouth football tune in to the last green forest game in the 4a conference is simple as that. 

Full-get-it

ArgentaNLR

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on October 23, 2018, 12:33:43 pm
NLR and Bryant are both too over hyped and arent as good as the community says. NLR is a weak Overall team their D is a bit overrated and the offence has had no real challenge this year. Its been an easy year for them and they are finally playing another overrated team in bryant. Bryant is going to take this one pretty bad they are what you would call first class garbage this game means nothing and will forever mean nothing these teams will lose in week 1 of the playoffs so yea NLR AND BRYANT ARE ARKANSAS 1st tier GARBAGE TEAM. if you wanna see true good smashmouth football tune in to the last green forest game in the 4a conference is simple as that.

Yep, that is why Green Forest is ranked in the Top 10 by all those ranking services and sports reporters....NOT.  lol Troll.

footballfan-tastic

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on October 23, 2018, 12:33:43 pm

A bit rough to define them as "garbage" wouldn't you say?

grizz

Hornet-Hawg

ArgentaNLR

NLR by 13 with at least 3 QB sacks and one pick six against Bryant

footballfan-tastic

I expect a good game with a NLR win.  Bryant's a good team and when teams play just about anything can happen.  However, I'm going with a NLR victory.

Brian G

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on October 26, 2018, 11:03:27 am
i dont  think this is a good game because NLR is overrated and bryant sucks
Your trolling is in the 4h quarter.

Be more substantive overall or you'll find the bench.

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: B.G. on October 26, 2018, 02:17:46 pm
Your trolling is in the 4h quarter.

Be more substantive overall or you'll find the bench.

im already a bench warmer so not much will happen

Brian G

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on October 26, 2018, 02:41:49 pm
im already a bench warmer so not much will happen
I guess you're right.
See you in 30 days.

WestTiger

Bryant is a good team, I think this will be closer than most of you are thinking it will be.  I got NLR winning 24-21

PA Dad

Bryant made a real game of it.  They played NLR much closer than I expected.

I know the West has some good teams but I wouldn't be surprised to see these two meet again in the championship (assuming the brackets allow that to happen).

footballfan-tastic

Was a very good game. Bryant started out red hot and hit NLR right in the mouth.  A couple of turnovers and Bryant had the Wildcats on the ropes.  Thing about a good team they rise to the occasion and that's what NLR did.  Fought hard in the second quarter and second half to get the win.  Two very good teams.

Lumberjackfan1978

Bryant played a good game they are right up there with NLR, But NLR is just a little bit better.

footballfan-tastic

After getting a 21-0 lead, should be a lock, Bryant was outscored 34-7 beginning in the second qtr.  NLR kicked it up a notch and took the game.

Walter

I didn't think anyone could run on us like that. NLR is good.

tj1987

footballfan-tastic

Quote from: grizz on October 24, 2018, 09:49:59 pm
NLR will mercy rule Bryant.

I think he meant in the rematch to take place at WMS.   

Hornet-Hawg

Quote from: footballfan-tastic on October 29, 2018, 04:46:03 pm
I think he meant in the rematch to take place at WMS.   

I will take that bet, too.

footballfan-tastic

ISU7

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas