• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vilonia at MoTown

Started by InYoGrill, October 15, 2018, 08:41:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

InYoGrill

Alright D Dawgs, what you think about this game? We both need the W for playoff chance. Now granted M controls their pole position but V could sneak into #4 if we beat Cville and Briar. Beating the Dawgs would be the cherry on the top.  ;D

Saltilloswag

Will Criswell be returning for this game?   

the voice

It's senior night. Should be a rowdy crowd. I'm probably watching from the trees in the south end. Criswell has been throwing and getting ready. I think he could play , but I think we gotta wait and see.

Go Postal

It's October.  Veagles beware the Devil Dog

DevilDog59

I can't picture Morrilton losing another game this season... Alma was a heartbreaker, but they pulled it out. We've battled through injuries and finally have an identity. Morrilton wins this one big. Once Jacolby is back and Dylan White, our current QB, can move back to his original position at LB, the 5A better be on red alert. Go Dogs!

DEVIL DOG HOG

Quote from: the voice on October 15, 2018, 09:39:51 am
It's senior night. Should be a rowdy crowd. I'm probably watching from the trees in the south end. Criswell has been throwing and getting ready. I think he could play , but I think we gotta wait and see.

Have to get Criswell ready for the playoffs.

InYoGrill

October 15, 2018, 09:50:53 pm #6 Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 09:55:08 pm by InYoGrill
I need to feed them dawgs some spicy cabbage rolls for the Eagles to have a chance in this win. LOL!

InYoGrill

Criswell playing or not? Really need to know this. Voice?  :D

InYoGrill

Voice, U dawgs ready to tangle tonight? Gonna be a slop bowl. Oh, didnt MoTown lay some turf lately? Years past it was a mud bath on that field.

South 45

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 19, 2018, 08:16:50 am
Voice, U dawgs ready to tangle tonight? Gonna be a slop bowl. Oh, didnt MoTown lay some turf lately? Years past it was a mud bath on that field.
Only mud will be if you watch the game with Voice over in the woods. Told my boy to dress for a deluge and he looked at me cross-eyed (think he had to google it). Here's hoping our Sr. High returns the favor & does to V what their Jr. High & 7th grade did to us last week...Let's Dance!!!

MUSTANGSALLY23

Word on the street is Criswell dresses but does not play unless V-town gets down. Ill take the Dawgs by 3 touchdowns.

Go Postal

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 19, 2018, 08:16:50 am
They had turf until the Goblins tore it up.  ;)
Good luck to both teams.  BTW, Motown, Veagles have a pretty good live feed.  When are you guys getting out of the Dark Ages?

the voice

Morrilton has had turf for almost ten years now grill. Lol
Yes posty wish we had a live stream , but our fans still like watching the game in person, 😉

South 45

Quote from: Go Postal on October 19, 2018, 10:16:24 am
They had turf until the Goblins tore it up.  ;)
Good luck to both teams.  BTW, Motown, Veagles have a pretty good live feed.  When are you guys getting out of the Dark Ages?
Not soon enough...

InYoGrill

Laughter in my office! Ha, great funny pokes on the thread!  ;D ;D ;D

10 years??? doggone me gettin OLD!!!! MY kids played on the pig patty for  many years until they graduated from the V.

Should be an interesting game for a bit.....   V likes to fling it but if it starts raining, oh BOY! Dawgs be a pounding on the wet turf.  :'( :'( :'(

Grill dont like to get wet,might melt so may have to hit that EagleVision cast. First rate! Unless VOice wanna buy me Grill some cheeseburger and a Coke Zero. Make Grill smile and hang with the BIG DAWG of moTown.

What say U Voice?     Any Posty with the Gob tear up turf comment. Geex now that was making Grill smile large at work.  ;D

Go Eagles!

InYoGrill

InYoGrill

Eagles hanging very tough in this game. Playing very good D and moving the ball on DD Defense

VHSCoach2

28-28 with 6 minutes to go. Vilonia just stopped Morrilton on 4th down.

Overdahill

VHSCoach2

Under 4 to go. Morrilton just stopped Vilonia on 4th down.

VHSCoach2

Under 3. Vilonia ball in Morriton territory. Still 28-28.

Go Postal

I've got to put this game on my watch list.

VHSCoach2

Vilonia inside the 30. 1:30 to go.

VHSCoach2

43 yard field goal no good. Morrilton takes over on their own 26. 46 seconds left.

VHSCoach2

Morrilton just shy of midfield. 23 seconds left.

VHSCoach2

InYoGrill

InYoGrill

One of the best games I have seen V play in past several years. Great fight in this team!

woopork

Keep the updates coming baby. This is an awesome surprise.

VHSCoach2

Not sure the last time Vilonia played an OT game.

InYoGrill

VHSCoach2

Morrilton holds Vilonia scoreless. Morrilton's OT possession about to start.

VHSCoach2

TD Dogs. 35-28 final. Heck of a game to watch.

PA Dad

Great game.  Good job Vilonia.  And congrats to Morrilton for pulling it out.

RTR-18

Vilonia is improving and gives me hope in the new coaching staff.   We have enough talent to compete....just have to correct some of the missed assignments. 

South 45

Good showing V...What a difference a year makes. That program is on a big up swing.
Only got to listen to bits and pieces of it. 13 penalties on our side is too many this late in the year. Adams proves to be a go to Sr. Big stop for the D in OT....Did what it took on Sr. night for the win.

InYoGrill

Quote from: RTR-17 on October 19, 2018, 10:24:27 pm
Vilonia is improving and gives me hope in the new coaching staff.   We have enough talent to compete....just have to correct some of the missed assignments.

Hey Big AG. Good to see you back on the board.  ;D

RTR-18

I've been lurking all along

RTR-18

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 19, 2018, 10:27:42 pm
Hey Big AG. Good to see you back on the board.  ;D

I did have to change my username tho.  I was RTR-14 the last time I made a post

the voice

Vilonia played hard. They played inspired football. The rain limited Morrilton to short quick passes and running the ball. Vilonia struggled to cover our speedy wrs down the field but due to rain dogs weren't able to take advantage of the mismatch. I think it would have been different in a good weather game. But hats off to Vilonia for playing like they did. Jacolby plays next week

Go Postal

I've stated before and I will again, Veagles have a very good young team and new Coach. They just need to stick with it.  Penalties and turnovers is what hurts them.

InYoGrill

October 20, 2018, 10:57:37 am #41 Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 11:28:56 am by InYoGrill
From what I am hearing from some that follow the JR high teams, we are going to be continually upgrading plenty more players used to winning soon. Mix that with a new system that the kids like and that usually equals a good result of WINNING!

I have followed Eagle football fairly well for the past 12 years or so and this team though lower in numbers has decent size, one of the quicker D lines, and just good overall athleticism I have seen in a while from a V team. They seemed very well composed/disciplined and there are not as many stupid penalties that many V teams have had of recent years. Hats off to #14 QB. He took his lumps last year and has a tendency to turn the ball over but he is a winner. I am very impressed with his passing and scrambling. He makes many plays through out every game. The receivers have been doing a good job getting open, catching the ball, and making many yards after catch.  Our offense is really fun to watch and is unpredictable ( can you believe that for a V offense??????). Hats off to the new coaching staff and Coach L. Keep it up...

Go Eagles!

the voice

9th grade Vilonia team is very good grill. Better days ahead

Go Postal

October 20, 2018, 11:38:51 am #43 Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 11:43:24 am by Go Postal
I'm watching the game right now.  Are the students on EagleVision part of the Vilonia journalism class /multimedia class like GobTV?  They are getting some good experience.

#DubsForDays

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas