• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jonesboro guard Marcedus Leech commits to Iowa St

Started by ricepig, July 25, 2018, 10:45:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

https://twitter.com/AthEliteAmerica/status/1021835203105501184?s=19

BREAKING: 2019 Jonesboro (AR) G Marcedus Leech has committed to Iowa State. The 6-5 guard has battled injury over the last 2 years, but managed to stay on top. Chose Iowa State over a slew of high-major powers. @MarcedusLeech

Redwolves8526

Nice! Any other players on the team with offers?

ricepig

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on August 09, 2018, 02:36:42 pm
Nice! Any other players on the team with offers?

I think Moore has some D-2 type offers, not really sure on anyone else. The next bunch, 8th/9th graders may be some of the best Swift has come through, time will tell.

Head Lion

Quote from: ricepig on August 09, 2018, 03:53:37 pm
I think Moore has some D-2 type offers, not really sure on anyone else. The next bunch, 8th/9th graders may be some of the best Swift has come through, time will tell.
We played McAtrhur, West Memphis, PA, Nettleton and Tech this summer and McAtrhur was head and shoulders above all.

OB11

Quote from: Head Lion on October 12, 2018, 05:38:28 pm
We played McAtrhur, West Memphis, PA, Nettleton and Tech this summer and McAtrhur was head and shoulders above all.

I'd be willing to bet Annie Camp beats MacArthur. Both groups are good, but AC shouldn't be touched this year. Future is bright for Jonesboro.

ricepig

Quote from: OB11 on October 15, 2018, 10:08:48 am
I'd be willing to bet Annie Camp beats MacArthur. Both groups are good, but AC shouldn't be touched this year. Future is bright for Jonesboro.

Yeah, AC is loaded, for sure.

LeftyWorld

Congrats to Iowa State on getting a good one! Excited to see how Leech grows throughout this year and his collegiate career.

dawgs

OB11

Quote from: dawgs on December 05, 2018, 06:47:52 pm
Valley View beat AC and Mac

AC's best player got pulled up to the high school right after football season. Still have talent there but he was/is a difference maker. Will do good things at the high school.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas