• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Soccer Camp

Started by beeroe, July 11, 2018, 11:05:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

beeroe

Its just a few days away.

If any of you are looking for an opportunity for your high school athletes to get some top-level training you should check it out!

All of the details can be found here:

http://www.arkansassoccercamps.com/

sssuperpantherfan2

We went the elite camp over the weekend, long days and tough workouts. I met Pantherdad and had a great time sitting with him talking about soccer. We met a mom that brought her kid up from Dallas, kids came from all over to participate in the camp. There were other colleges there helping run the camp drills, JBU, UCA, Ottawa University from Kanas.

pantherdad

It was great to meet you sssuperpantherfan2! I'm looking forward to the new conferences for high school soccer; should be interesting to see how it all works out.

Arkiesoccer

Anybody know if Caroline Campbell is injured or just not in the mix these days?  Haven't seen her get any minutes since the opening exhibition game where everybody played

beach bum

September 08, 2018, 09:06:27 pm #4 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 09:10:47 pm by beach bum
Quote from: Arkiesoccer on September 08, 2018, 08:45:17 pm
Anybody know if Caroline Campbell is injured or just not in the mix these days?  Haven't seen her get any minutes since the opening exhibition game where everybody played

I went to the Florida Atlantic match last night and did not see her log any minutes. I will say I saw an abnormal amount of the ladies in street clothes which made me wonder if they have hit an injury bug with some of their back ups cause some of the girls coming in as occasional subs were fresh faces. Their core starters are stout, but I think the coach is tinkering with figuring out his sub rotations he wants to go with which is definitely normal for non conference.... but I don't remember her being one of them in street clothes. I will say its tough to get minutes right now with ladies like Goins, Doyle, Cannata, and others playing so well right now. They struggled getting goals last year, but this year that is not the problem it seems.

Arkiesoccer

Box score showed that 22 girls got on the field last night, even swapping keepers.  Outside of injury, if you aren't in the top 22, PT may be severely limited.  Then again, like you said, one game someone may get 90 minutes and the next they get 15

beach bum

Quote from: Arkiesoccer on September 08, 2018, 09:24:03 pm
Box score showed that 22 girls got on the field last night, even swapping keepers.  Outside of injury, if you aren't in the top 22, PT may be severely limited.  Then again, like you said, one game someone may get 90 minutes and the next they get 15

From what I have seen they are really strong everywhere except the left and right back seems to be a revolving door of players and the middle fielder on the left side as well. If they can get that figured out this team will be way better than last year! It's the first time in a while they have depth in the attack. They have always had good starters in attack in recent years, but the depth was not there.

beeroe

Caroline was injured and is making progress. She should be playing at some point this season.

Given the nature of how they are playing, you will see a good bit of rotation of players as the pressing style of playing is very demanding in terms of fitness. it is exciting to see that the quality of play is not dropping off right now when bench players come on. The right and left backs are fine as these are lower risk areas and are better places to take a gamble given the style of play.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas