• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A North Regional @ Prairie Grove

Started by razorsharp94, February 21, 2016, 12:00:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MrSmith

MrSmith

MrSmith

Boys
Huntsville 16
Pottsville 5
After 1

MrSmith

MrSmith

MrSmith

MrSmith

MrSmith

MrSmith

doober3

MrSmith

LRRandy

LRRandy

Casual Observer

Is the final game being broadcast or tweeted anywhere?

WattsOzark

Casual Observer

February 27, 2016, 09:02:57 pm #165 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 09:33:49 pm by Casual Observer
Thanks but I could not ever get it at that link.  Does anyone know the final score?

MrSmith

Sorry I got busy with some game duties. Baptist Prep won by 15 or so.

MrSmith

TigerMan2005

Not surprised only 1 team made it from the 1-4a. Conference down this year once again

WattsOzark

Quote from: Casual Observer on February 27, 2016, 09:02:57 pm
Thanks but I could not ever get it at that link.  Does anyone know the final score?
Were you trying to use your phone?  The listen live doesn't work on mobile for whatever reason.  I'm sorry.

StevenGlen

Pottsville Radio guy here with a big thank you for everyone who worked so hard putting on a good show there at Tiger Stadium.  For those of us who were working the event the wonderful food you had for us made life much easier.  No, I didn't just eat in the hospitality room either.  The concession stand is right by where us working media types sat.  Wonder if they did this on purpose?  Anyway, the brat with kraut, giant pretzels, and cheesy nachos were all yummy.  We appreciate the stats run up to us after each game.   

Thanks again for a fine event!

Steven Glen KWKK FM

MrSmith

Gray lizard

It is for sure a facility to be proud of.  The seats were great much better than bench seats. Wonder what their millage is?  I might not mind the hard seats so bad.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas