• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

dion real

Started by elvis26, July 15, 2014, 10:06:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elvis26

;D I belive trumanns new sr boys basketball coach will do a great job at trumann!!!!!!  our former coach skip dulaney  did not know how to win!!!! everybody at trumann is glad he is gone. trumann will be a team that will be hard to beat in a couple of years!!!!!!!!!!

Jacketman65

Nip/Tusk

No need to trash the out going coach.

BoxNOne

I saw Real coach at Earle in mid 2000's (I think it was mid) and thought he was an up and comer. He will do a good job but it will take a while. I agree no need to trash former coach. The state of the Trumann program speaks to the job he did.

Oldref

There is a possibility he will be hard to keep in Trumann. I know his name was floated around with a couple of other openings after he was hired in Trumann. Don't think they would let him go after he was hired.

BoxNOne

Yea Ref, I am pretty sure EPC would have liked to have him but it was too late in the game. He was a late 90's graduate at EPC.

Oldref

Rumor mill said DR was offered the Pine Bluff job also.

Coach Clarence Finley ended up at PB.......he has been around high school and college teams in Arkansas for a couple of generations at least. Great guy and coach.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas