• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mountainburg vs. hackett

Started by mountainburg5, October 10, 2010, 03:58:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mountainburg gunna win???

yes
11 (47.8%)
no
12 (52.2%)
not sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Stwcmw163

Mountainburg is 4-2 also.  So If mountainburg beats magazine they still cannot get 3 place.  I don't see how that is possible.  Hackett will more than likely finish out 6-2 conference and if burg beats magazine they will b 6-2 also so how will that workout.

drgnsthevoice!

Quote from: gohogs6 on October 20, 2010, 09:12:05 am
Hacketts actually 4-2 with JCW and Hartford. Done deal they got they 3

I wouldnt get Big Headed -- Anything can happen! Those teams have played alot of games and i am sure they are learning more and more and getting better every week, i am sure they have not given up on Winning games! Ever Heard the word "UPSET" in football lingo. It happens.

gohogs6

If MtBurg and hackett were to both finish 6-2 then hackett would get 3rd.... magazine would still be the 1 seed if they lost to mtburg. It wud mean Magazine would be 7-1 and Danville would be 7-1... and Mtburg and Hackett would be 6-2... Itd go Magazine, Danville, Hackett, and Mt Burg in that order for the seeding due to head to head wins. Point system only comes into play after 3 or more way ties..... Im just writing this cause 2 comments above someone asked if MtBurg and Hackett both finished 6-2

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas