• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ft. Lake HC (filled - JD Plumlee)

Started by Look A Here, February 14, 2017, 11:19:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

COACH-Mike

Mr. Mercer

So will Fountain Lake become Spread full time?

Katdaddy

After reading the article, every stop he has been at has ran a variation of the spread offense so I would assume you would see some variation of it. Probably depends on how much the kids can adjust and handle.

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Not a question of whether he will run the spread, just what he is going to do out of it.  He was a big time inside zone guy at Malvern and Harrison, but Dawson is a counter, counter, counter guy, so that was their emphasis this year.  In talking with him in the past, I think his run scheme will match what his offensive line coach is best at teaching.   Regardless of scheme, most every run play will be an RPO.

Sick Dog

Great hire!!! Fountain Lake will be happy.

FBfan79

March 15, 2017, 03:25:14 pm #55 Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 03:31:21 pm by FBfan79
 Article says around 50 applicants.. 2 HC and 2 coordinators from state championship teams were among the finalists.

http://m.hotsr.com/news/2017/mar/14/plumlee-tapped-as-new-cobras-head-coach/

southarkdaddy

I saw on twitter is looks like Plumlee has already made his way to ft lake full time

-Mark-

Fountain Lake Cobras Radio will be sitting down with Coach Plumlee later this week for an exclusive interview on the summer and the season ahead and are accepting questions from fans and social media for the interview. Feel free to post here or message me for more details.

FBfan79

Thanks for the update Mark.  Will the interview be posted for replay?  Youtube?

-Mark-

Yes, I will upload it via YouTube and provide a link here as well as on Facebook.

-Mark-

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas