• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas basketball 2018-2019

Started by beach bum, November 07, 2018, 11:18:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

beach bum

July 05, 2019, 08:35:49 pm #500 Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 08:38:23 pm by beach bum
Gafford playing well in his first summer league game doing his usually thing of 6-7 from the field right now and running up and down with 15 points mid way through the 4th quarter leading the Bulls summer squad in points so far this game. I think he will make a roster spot even though he landed early in the 2nd round and those spots aren't promised a contract cause the Bulls appear to be headed next year to be one of the worst teams in the NBA so their roster is not very strong especially at his position.

Also, it was nice to see Bobby P get his first big contract after his rookie deal just came up. He got 2 years and 31 million for the Knicks. I think that was a smart move for him getting his first big deal after the rookie deal by going to a bad team where he will play plenty and could get more money. NBA now is all about getting to the contract after your rookie deal cause salaries are so inflated even for average NBA players now. I hope Gafford can make the Bulls roster to get a rookie deal and eventually stay long enough to get his big pay day in a future 2nd deal.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas