• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We need an 18 page thread on Stanford

Started by Red Devil Alum, January 01, 2016, 07:34:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MDXPHD

Quote from: MikeDiesel™ on January 07, 2016, 08:39:01 am
Quote from: MDXPHD on January 06, 2016, 09:31:23 am

Well no, I wouldn't have a defense against it being called classless lol. I would just accept that I agree with somebody doing it to PA and being considered classless. You know I have a bias against PA! I can admit it though. I always get excited when good teams that have been dominant get beat and knocked back down a notch. I don't see it happening to PA as long as Kelley is there though, so you're safe for now. Shiloh saw it eventually, as will PA. You know these boards will light up when PA gets beat soundly in the future!

Did you enjoy that Batesville/Blytheville game as much as I did?  ;)  It definitely fit your definition of the kind of game that gets you excited.

Lol. Batesville has been pretty good but I wouldn't say dominant (maybe in the East, but Wynne could make an argument against that). I am absolutely excited for Blytheville to be doing well in football. I probably didn't enjoy the game as much as you did, but it was good for Batesville I think. I'm sure Batesville will make things go back to normal next year when y'all come to town.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Oldbadger on January 06, 2016, 10:03:53 pm
Quote from: Lionheart88 on January 06, 2016, 09:33:00 pm
Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on January 06, 2016, 08:43:20 pm
Quote from: Oldbadger on January 06, 2016, 06:55:50 pm
Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on January 06, 2016, 04:48:11 pm
Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on January 06, 2016, 11:19:14 am
Quote from: Red Devil Alum on January 01, 2016, 07:34:53 pm
Up 22, less than 2 minutes in the game, and the starting QB threw a 42 yard TD.

Obviously the most classless thing to happen to mankind since the 5A state championship.

Hyperbole aside, I didn't like it in the championship game, and I didn't like it in the bowl game.

I am going to check with Rulesman to see if that is allowed! 
I think you will find that it isn't against the rules to use a "hyperbole".  Or to even use the word, "hyperbole".  The problem you run into is that most of us on FF don't know what one is. lol

I think it has something to do with trigonometry or geometry😉
Nah, a bole is another word for a tree trunk.  So it's, like, a really big tree or something.
I didn't want to show my ignorance, but I first thought it was a new bowl game called the "Hyper bowl" for when the 5A teams play in War Memorial.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas