• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I know it's very early, but PA will be back at War Memorial next year!!!!!

Started by 4thandgoal, December 13, 2015, 08:05:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

walkingguy72396

Intelligentsia

PA Dad

Quote from: Intelligentsia on December 14, 2015, 07:08:55 am
Odds are against a threepeat.

They are indeed.  But, PA returns a lot of good players next year.  I think they have a shot.

There are rumors that Kelley may leave PA.  I know a lot of posters scoff at the idea that Kelley is the main reason for PA's success, bit I think he is.  If Kelley leaves, PA will be competitive but not dominant.  If he stays, PA has a good shot at returning to WMS.

Ventman

MDXPHD

Quote from: Ventman on December 15, 2015, 09:50:28 am
Where would he go?

He has it too good at PA. Numerous advantages over other schools, nobody to answer to, and his system works at this level but will likely not work at another level in the sport. I'm not sure why or where he would go. I would love to see him go to coach at another level though, just to prove that the statistics aren't for all of football, like some claim they are.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: MDXPHD on December 15, 2015, 09:54:22 am
Where would he go?

He has it too good at PA. Numerous advantages over other schools, nobody to answer to, and his system works at this level but will likely not work at another level in the sport. I'm not sure why or where he would go. I would love to see him go to coach at another level though, just to prove that the statistics aren't for all of football, like some claim they are.
Your paragraph I think is exactly why he would like to move to college.

As for the thread, PA is losing it's top 2 receivers and for the first time in a while doesn't have an "heir apparent" for the top WR role.  I would call them a favorite, but certainly not a lock.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on December 15, 2015, 10:04:20 am
Quote from: MDXPHD on December 15, 2015, 09:54:22 am
Where would he go?

Your paragraph I think is exactly why he would like to move to college.

As for the thread, PA is losing it's top 2 receivers and for the first time in a while doesn't have an "heir apparent" for the top WR role.  I would call them a favorite, but certainly not a lock.

Perfect! Now if we could just get him there...

Bigredhog1971

PA Dad

Where would he go?

I don't know.  That's why I said rumors.

I, too, would like to see him move up to see if his system works at a higher level.  I could then tell MDX "I told you so!"

Lumberjackfan1978

I know it works at PA,wherever Kelly goes I'll be pulling for him

tmycjy

Well my question is how will  the playoffs be set up next year my point is that if all the good one are on the same side that make it harder to make it

the voice

Quote from: tmycjy on December 16, 2015, 05:41:36 pm
Well my question is how will  the playoffs be set up next year my point is that if all the good one are on the same side that make it harder to make it

That's the way it is and it's always subjective, my team played the runner up closer than anyone other than PA, so who's to say it was easier , batesville beat you guys,

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas