• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many championship games did you attend at War Memorial over the weekend?

Started by 4thandgoal, December 06, 2015, 10:16:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

4thandgoal

I got a chance to see Fayetteville and Springdale Har-Ber. Gosh, there were so many turnovers for a championship game.

Maynard G Krebs

Went to  5A, game, watched 6A on TV, listened to 7A on radio coming back to LR from out of town wedding and plan to make at least one game this weekend.

Agree on the turnover fest  in 7A game.  In second half, about 4 turnovers between Hazen and LR on way home..

Lionheart88

tmycjy

0 for my team didn't make it and we don't get the station that game were on for t.v .

Complete Biased PoV

Wonderdog

Yellowcake

Ditto. All 3 so far and shooting for the clean sweep this weekend. All have been good games so far, and I expect all 3 this weekend to be good as well.

Lots of history and tradition, old and new, in the Rison v McCrory game. I think it will be a brutal and hard fought game.

Rhonda Elizabeth

Quote from: Yellowcake on December 08, 2015, 09:51:30 pmDitto. All 3 so far and shooting for the clean sweep this weekend. All have been good games so far, and I expect all 3 this weekend to be good as well.

Lots of history and tradition, old and new, in the Rison v McCrory game. I think it will be a brutal and hard fought game.

Same here.  And hoping that the weekend's predicted rain holds off or falls very gently and not in a great-big-ol-downpour ...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas