• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-A Coach of the Year??

Started by Intelligentsia, December 05, 2015, 12:14:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pantherblue

If Character plays into the coach of the year we may never have a winner!!!     ;D  :o  8)

PA Dad

pantherblue

Quote from: PA Dad on December 08, 2015, 12:58:58 pm
Ouch!

Well I would throw Jones at Greenwood or Tribble at Greenbrier in the ring if character was a point...  Two of the highest character individuals I have seen coach....   ;)

Oldbadger

I don't personally know any of the coaches mentioned here for Coach of the Year, but, unless facts are publicly known about a coach's character we have to use what they have done as the basis.  I know for a fact that if you are a coach in the LR school system, you already have several strikes against you.  Primarily financial.  Plus not much fan support.  So, Coach Moody seems to have done a lot with so little.  It would seem to me that he would get the nod.  Turning any team around as he has done is a tremendous job.

pantherblue

Quote from: Oldbadger on December 08, 2015, 04:03:35 pm
I don't personally know any of the coaches mentioned here for Coach of the Year, but, unless facts are publicly known about a coach's character we have to use what they have done as the basis.  I know for a fact that if you are a coach in the LR school system, you already have several strikes against you.  Primarily financial.  Plus not much fan support.  So, Coach Moody seems to have done a lot with so little.  It would seem to me that he would get the nod.  Turning any team around as he has done is a tremendous job.

Very true!!  Benton's coach has done a great job over the last few years as well....

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Oldbadger on December 08, 2015, 04:03:35 pm

Well said.

Pat Swilling

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas