• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does PA have the weakest non-conference schedule?

Started by MDXPHD, September 04, 2015, 10:33:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MDXPHD

I tried to warn everyone how HP was down big time this year. Next up is an over hyped Wynne team that just lost to Marion. Will they play any good teams before the playoffs?

WPWells

PA Dad

Ain't no question - you were right.  That puny 6A Texas team had no business being on the field with a team like PA!

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: MDXPHD on September 04, 2015, 10:33:22 pm
I tried to warn everyone how HP was down big time this year. Next up is an over hyped Wynne team that just lost to Marion. Will they play any good teams before the playoffs?

Funny

MDXPHD

September 04, 2015, 10:57:55 pm #4 Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:00:23 pm by MDXPHD
Y'all surely can't deny that HP wasn't down this year. I know all of you wanted the game to be hyped so it could make a win feel better, but they just aren't very good. I'm happy that you won though. Now time to prepare for that tough Wynne team! Then you better watch out for those 5a central teams, they're always a threat.

WPWells

How much does Batesville pay to officiate their games?

MDXPHD

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 04, 2015, 11:02:02 pm
How much does Batesville pay to officiate their games?

It varies by game. Tonight was exciting and the refs did a good job letting chapel lead the majority of the game. I'm sure it was expensive to allow us to recover a fumble that Watson chapel fumbled into the end zone, score, miss the two point, recover the onside, then score again within 3 minutes.

WPWells

Ooooo that's a good one. I just figured since Absolut was talking about the cheating refs that you were one. I need a little extra money so I was wondering if it would be worth it to be one of Batesville's cheating refs

BigLion10

MDXPHD

I'm not sure. There was a lot of pressure on them tonight. I'll post the penalties on both teams on Monday or Tuesday, just to show how unfair it was.

PA Dad

Quote from: MDXPHD on September 04, 2015, 10:57:55 pm
Y'all surely can't deny that HP wasn't down this year. I know all of you wanted the game to be hyped so it could make a win feel better, but they just aren't very good. I'm happy that you won though. Now time to prepare for that tough Wynne team! Then you better watch out for those 5a central teams, they're always a threat.

I think I'm more worried about WC in the playoffs after the way they played Batesville tonight!

Intelligentsia

Quote from: PA Dad on September 05, 2015, 12:09:11 am

I think I'm more worried about WC in the playoffs after the way they played Batesville tonight!

Wondering would you would show up, Dad.  WC is a very talented team.  Team speed is really good - you sure can't get outside on them. When they stopped stacking the box we had success up the middle.  They may well make it to the semifinals if they reduce their miscues.  They did not shoot themselves in the foot as many times as last year, but too many to prevail tonight. 

PA Dad

Quote from: Intelligentsia on September 05, 2015, 12:18:49 am

Wondering would you would show up, Dad.  WC is a very talented team.  Team speed is really good - you sure can't get outside on them. When they stopped stacking the box we had success up the middle.  They may well make it to the semifinals if they reduce their miscues.  They did not shoot themselves in the foot as many times as last year, but too many to prevail tonight.

I figured they must be good to play Batesville that close.

I thought week one would tell us a lot, but now I'm at a loss about how the 5A looks.

Intelligentsia

Quote from: PA Dad on September 05, 2015, 12:24:05 am

I thought week one would tell us a lot, but now I'm at a loss about how the 5A looks.

Week 2 will clear things up a bit more.  Several young teams, Batesville among them. 

PA Dad

Quote from: Intelligentsia on September 05, 2015, 12:36:41 am
Quote from: PA Dad on September 05, 2015, 12:24:05 am

Week 2 will clear things up a bit more.  Several young teams, Batesville among them.

Well, maybe so but it looks like all the conferences have teams who may contend.  The East looks weaker than I thought and all of the others look better than I thought.

I think it will be a very interesting season.

PA Dad

After this week, I may well be more worried about Beebe and Sylvan Hills than I am teams from the East.  After all, Batesville was a two or three touchdown favorite and barely pulled it out.  Wynne was a big favorite and lost.  The Central may well be stronger than the East this year.

PhotoDoc

Gee, HP went 10-2 this year.  Guess they really were down this year.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: PhotoDoc on December 05, 2015, 11:51:45 am
Gee, HP went 10-2 this year.  Guess they really were down this year.
What about those hacks at Warren? Did they win a game this year?

LittleRock

😂😂😂😂 how about Pulaski Academy vs Allen (Tx).

InYoGrill

Quote from: LittleRock on December 05, 2015, 09:13:23 pm

Anyone have PA's non con for next year yet??

PA Dad

Quote from: InYoGrill on December 06, 2015, 09:03:16 pm

x

I haven't seen it.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: InYoGrill on December 06, 2015, 09:03:16 pm

Heard they called up marvell, Decatur and western yell coubty to beef up the schedule a bit..

IAFLAR7

Why don't they try a real Texas team or maybe Greenwood ??
Not going to happen is it?

Lions84

PA probably has the same issue Barton had back during the streak or JC had no one wants to play them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas