• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How does the 5AAA conference look this year.

Started by bsampley, February 19, 2006, 09:59:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bsampley

What are some predictions for this year. And what does each team have returning.

06 lizard

i see dover as still being the team to beat this year.  even though they did lose some key players last year, they a/w seem to produce a good team.  atkins is ok, besides for their pitching depth.  dardanelle will be the team to stick it to dover if anyone.  yes they lost their starters last year but their team has really come around in working together to create runs.  i guess we will know next friday---dardanelle playz their first conference game against dover.  havent heard anything about clinton or clarksville, but word is potts. lost almost all their players last year.

atkins#41

hey! our pitching is just fine when we  played dardenalle we only had 3 pitchers and after the gentry game we found a couple more so now we have plenty of depth trust me.

light-it-up

pottsville lost 3 players from last years team and they were seniors so i dont think they have lost almost all their players

06 lizard

Quote from: light-it-up on March 05, 2006, 12:08:17 am
pottsville lost 3 players from last years team and they were seniors so i dont think they have lost almost all their players

i waz goin' from what a parent told me whose kid goes to potts......i stand corrected

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas