• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AAAAA Baseball - Who is the best?

Started by devil dong, December 30, 2005, 01:14:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

devil dong

I am one of the baseball players from WM, and i kno that the East dominated last year in the playoffs... i just wanted to kno who will be the teams to beat this year from around the state? Bryant lost there big bad pitcher, so will they be any good?

bluecat4

El Dorado??? Just a guess. im not saying that they will dominate.

WBF †

HSUball2

I'm going with searcy i believe that they will prolly come out this year and dust those bats off and suprise the AAAAA east

Tubbs_Man28

I think SH lost too many guys to go back to back.  I am going to go with Jonesboro

tiger96

Southside??  Are you kidding me?  I didn't know you guys even had a team!

Tubbs_Man28

Way to rep your team razorback85. But dont get to excited. There are alot of contenders in 5A. The East dominated last year and I think they will again this year.

WBF †

east all the way....too deep, too good.

canes06

its a good thing that the east is finally getting respect...only a couple of years ago they were probably the worst conference in the state.

HSUball2

Quote from: canes06 on January 18, 2006, 11:41:38 am
its a good thing that the east is finally getting respect...only a couple of years ago they were probably the worst conference in the state.

i agree and think that the east will also dominate in years to come as well

Tubbs_Man28

WBF †

canes06

fayetteville, russellville, bentonville, rogers, springdale, fs northside, fs southside, van buren...pretty sure thats it?

Prodigy

WBF †

whos the top 4-5 5a teams period...not yalls opinion but for real? i need the info to start a poll

HSUball2

sh searcy conway ....................?

tiger96

The SOUTH usually has a contender come out of there somewhere!

rocketfootballpimp

dogpile10

Quote from: baseballkid9 on January 24, 2006, 09:33:42 am
sh searcy conway ....................?

Both Searcy and Conway have already lost to Catholic High.

HSUball2

they can improve and come back in state and beat them, early season tourneys cannot determine who will win state but catholic is good no doubt, i just know sh and searcy and conway will get the kinks out of their play and come back strong in state

shim72

I am going with Sylvan Hills. Yes, they lost good players, they still have great pitching and college-prospect fielding.  Ashur Tolliver is on top of his game right now in pitching, fielding, and batting.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas