• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Live streaming for Thursday's games...

Started by Go Postal, March 03, 2016, 08:14:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

According to their facebook site, GOB TV will be streaming the boys/girls Harrison/Pulaski Academy games at the site below.

Thanks to Community First Bank and Jamie's, both the first-round State Tournament Lady Goblin and Goblin basketball games will be streamed tomorrow from Hot Springs. The Lady Gobs tip-off at 1pm, and the Gobs play at 5:30. Both teams will play Pulaski Academy. Tune into our YouTube channel with Landon Jackson and Trevor Myers! GO GOBS!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCJHnUsCDK3U6nuwV4emoPPA?

I'm not sure if LRCA will be streaming their boys/girls games, but here is the Warrior Vision link below..

https://livestream.com/warriorvision/

If anyone else has any radio or video links for the playoff games, please put them below.  Thanks.

GO WEST!

Rocket23

Yes, both LRCA games are supposed to be streamed on warrior vision.

Runnin With The Pack

Audio of tomorrow afternoon's Valley View vs. LR Mills boys game will be streamed at www.953theticket.com.

mijally

Postal do you have a Livestream link for the game?  My company has a block on the YouTube and Facebook links.

Go Postal

Quote from: mijally on March 03, 2016, 05:34:29 pm
Postal do you have a Livestream link for the game?  My company has a block on the YouTube and Facebook links.
Not that I know of.

Go Postal

Quote from: Go Postal on March 03, 2016, 05:50:51 pm
Not that I know of.
Can you get YouTube on your smartphone? Search for gobtv.

Go Postal

mijally

Quote from: Go Postal on March 03, 2016, 05:55:09 pm
Can you get YouTube on your smartphone? Search for gobtv.
I'm working remotely using my smartphone as a hotspot. If I try to stream simultaneously the phone gets real hot and the computer speed is slow.  I'm afraid I'm going to go back in time or create a black hole. Lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas