• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Score Thread (WEDNESDAY)

Started by Brian G, March 01, 2016, 07:44:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: MrManne35 on March 03, 2016, 08:34:25 pm
These people must be drunk or high if they think PA is a more legit team than FC or Hot Springs. You say FC haven't played anybody but the same can be said for PA.

Um, they played in the deepest conference in 5A.

Corey870

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on March 03, 2016, 08:36:34 pm
Um, they played in the deepest conference in 5A.
PA ain't even in the same convo with FC Or HS they have a lot of proven to do cause when FC get done with them they ain't gone know what done hit em. I can almost garuantee PA be wore out by the 3rd qtr

Chief_Osceola™

I didn't say anything about how they compare to HS or FC. The statement was made that they haven't played anyone, and that's just not true.

Corey870

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on March 03, 2016, 09:04:22 pm
I didn't say anything about how they compare to HS or FC. The statement was made that they haven't played anyone, and that's just not true.
Forrest City done played teams from the 7a and beat em by double digits done played teams from the 6a and beat em by double digits dome won the pine bluff tourney and the made it to the championship in the rumble of the ridge so how come they haven't played nobody.... I'm not a HS fan but they have played some great team not to mention they beat one of the top high school teams in the country and went to Texas and played six games and won that championship so u saying they haven't played nobody is a understatement

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Corey870 on March 03, 2016, 09:32:29 pm
Forrest City done played teams from the 7a and beat em by double digits done played teams from the 6a and beat em by double digits dome won the pine bluff tourney and the made it to the championship in the rumble of the ridge so how come they haven't played nobody.... I'm not a HS fan but they have played some great team not to mention they beat one of the top high school teams in the country and went to Texas and played six games and won that championship so u saying they haven't played nobody is a understatement

Im not sure what you're trying to say. I was talking about PA. Someone said they haven't played anyone, and I pointed out that they played in he toughest conference in 5A. HS & FC's resumes speak for themselves. I don't think anyone would make an argument that they haven't played anyone.

Titan Spirit

i am thinking fc could beat golden state about now...
but if they lose they didn't have their whole team or curry shot a lot of free throws

Corey870

Quote from: Titan Spirit on March 03, 2016, 09:52:05 pm
i am thinking fc could beat golden state about now...
but if they lose they didn't have their whole team or curry shot a lot of free throws
I don't know why buy I'm sensing that FC is the most hated team in the tournament, I mean ppl already saying if they win 2ma its because PA played 4 ots the night before, I mean give credit where its due. Ain't no sense in all that hating

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas