• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I was in Magnolia and watched the Hope & Magnolia game. Wow, you got to see the refs calls.

Started by 4thandgoal, February 03, 2016, 12:58:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

4thandgoal

Gosh,

I was in Magnolia on business and decided to go watch Hope vs Magnolia. Wow, I didn't have a dog in the fight, but you have to see the calling of the referees. I never saw any game refereed like this before. At some point, the refs have to understand that the game is about the students, good sportsmanship, and calling the game fairly. I felt so sorry for Hope and the calls they were getting that I started pulling for them. Wow....watch the film. These group of refs are the worse that I have seen in sports.

Coachbanks12

mijally

Quote from: 4thandgoal on February 03, 2016, 12:58:14 am
Gosh,

I was in Magnolia on business and decided to go watch Hope vs Magnolia. Wow, I didn't have a dog in the fight, but you have to see the calling of the referees. I never saw any game refereed like this before. At some point, the refs have to understand that the game is about the students, good sportsmanship, and calling the game fairly. I felt so sorry for Hope and the calls they were getting that I started pulling for them. Wow....watch the film. These group of refs are the worse that I have seen in sports.
I said the same thing about 2 specific soccer center refs at the state tournament in Hope last year. Must be a 5A South thing.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas