• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most balanced boys state tourney...

Started by Donnie Jamon, February 28, 2017, 11:22:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Jamon

50-47. JL up. Man they are lighting it up from 3

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

55-54 JL up. Dude from JL making 23 footers lol

BigLion10

#5 and #10 are just freshman DJ scary lol

Donnie Jamon

bigworm

bdubyab60

Heard they had a couple of solid players

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

bigworm

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 02, 2017, 09:30:00 pm
55-54 JL up. Dude from JL making 23 footers lol

5 from jl can make them like that consistemtly. Camt leave him.

BigLion10

#1 will light u up too if u leave him

bdubyab60

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

bdubyab60

bigworm

Donnie Jamon

bigworm

Donnie Jamon

bdubyab60

Sounds like whoever can make a play down the stretch will win it

Donnie Jamon

Both teams missed front end of 1-1s. Under 50 sec same score

Donnie Jamon

JL up 1 with 20 sec left. Still at the line for 1 more

Donnie Jamon

Epc down 1 and has the ball. Time out. 15 sec left

bdubyab60

Donnie Jamon

bdubyab60

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

bdubyab60

bigworm

Well durn. Great season EPC. Lighthouse is tuff. Congrats to lighthouse for the W. Thanks for keeping us in it DJ.

Donnie Jamon

No problem.  The for tuning in. Keep me updated on little man. I'll be in the 4A forum from now on. Step son will be 10th grade for Brookland in basketball.

bigworm

Will do. Hes headed to OBU to sling that pigskin for 4 more years. Be safe my friend.

Donnie Jamon

da greatest bigbaby

Well epc hung wit jville tonite but jville gets the w it's a lil more compatibility now a days nea then in the past  lol an as far as cms goes do you guys really think they can hang wit us Clarendon will be the best team they will hv seen this year cms struggle'd wit wcc an  they want b athletic enough u hv to be very athletic like Earle to hv a chance  or the  lion's are  gonna dunk an control  the game   on you guys lol  an to that other guy were head'd back to hot springs in jus 3 years an our best player is a soph an the other 1 is a jr you guys lol an yeah DJ we whip'd jville @ our place they were rank'd no.2 in the state  go lions whip cms 

MomaLion

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 02, 2017, 09:47:08 pm
Oh wow a charge on Epc. Wow!
Have they been calling many charges so far at state? I know our Regionals saw them right and left.

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 02, 2017, 10:26:28 pm
Well epc hung wit jville tonite but jville gets the w it's a lil more compatibility now a days nea then in the past  lol an as far as cms goes do you guys really think they can hang wit us Clarendon will be the best team they will hv seen this year cms struggle'd wit wcc an  they want b athletic enough u hv to be very athletic like Earle to hv a chance  or the  lion's are  gonna dunk an control  the game   on you guys lol  an to that other guy were head'd back to hot springs in jus 3 years an our best player is a soph an the other 1 is a jr you guys lol an yeah DJ we whip'd jville @ our place they were rank'd no.2 in the state  go lions whip cms
One game at a time grasshopper.  I'm sure coach has a game plan for CMS but our boys are focused and humble...not looking past anyone.  I really think the deciding factor will be the refs.  Gonna have to be quick about feeling them out on how they call and not wait until halftime to make adjustments.

mtindian42

Good year EPC. Lighthouse seems legit...

mtindian42

Every one of these games need a camera on them. It sickens me that the triple a is so caught up in making money and use these kids to do it. That they make it near impossible for you to film these games...

They do only charge you 10 bucks to watch the state game however... How nice of them to do that! 👎🤑🤑🤑 jokes

MomaLion

NEark tigers

Quote from: MomaLion on March 03, 2017, 03:27:01 am
They are.
Great game last night by both teams. It was too bad that there were two plays that turned the tide for JL. One was the delayed offensive foul on Reed, and the no-call when Reed tried to attempt a game-tying FG at the last second. But the missed FTs by EPC spelled their doom.

Doakes (#5) and Davis (#10) for JL are the real deal. Doakes plays like Malik Monk, but he has the total package. He can shoot off the dribble, find an open man, an has a good basketball IQ. Bulldog Nation will have their hands full, but they are capable of winning this contest on Saturday.

BigLion10

Doakes and Davis are both Reshma which is scary

Donnie Jamon

Those 2 guys from JL are 2 of the best players in 2A right now..  And only fresh??  They will be D1 signees one day.  Man they can play.. 

BigLion10

Yea no doubt DJ it's scary too think what they can do the next few years. I wonder if they will stay at lighthouse though

Ctucker

March 03, 2017, 12:44:40 pm #95 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 12:48:20 pm by Ctucker
Well epc hung wit jville tonite but jville gets the w it's a lil more compatibility now a days nea then in the past  lol an as far as cms goes do you guys really think they can hang wit us Clarendon will be the best team they will hv seen this year cms struggle'd wit wcc an  they want b athletic enough u hv to be very athletic like Earle to hv a chance  or the  lion's are  gonna dunk an control  the game   on you guys lol  an to that other guy were head'd back to hot springs in jus 3 years an our best player is a soph an the other 1 is a jr you guys lol an yeah DJ we whip'd jville @ our place they were rank'd no.2 in the state  go lions
[/quote WCC beat lighthouse by 11 in district finals. So I think CMS can play with your atheletes.By the way did you Graduate High School.

Ctucker

Quote from: BigLion10 on March 03, 2017, 11:45:45 am
Yea no doubt DJ it's scary too think what they can do the next few years. I wonder if they will stay at lighthouse though
I Heard they may go to Jacksonville next year. That was just talk don't know if people knew what they was talking about.

da greatest bigbaby

March 03, 2017, 01:57:43 pm #97 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 01:59:49 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Quote from: Ctucker on March 03, 2017, 12:44:40 pm
Well epc hung wit jville tonite but jville gets the w it's a lil more compatibility now a days nea then in the past  lol an as far as cms goes do you guys really think they can hang wit us Clarendon will be the best team they will hv seen this year cms struggle'd wit wcc an  they want b athletic enough u hv to be very athletic like Earle to hv a chance  or the  lion's are  gonna dunk an control  the game   on you guys lol  an to that other guy were head'd back to hot springs in jus 3 years an our best player is a soph an the other 1 is a jr you guys lol an yeah DJ we whip'd jville @ our place they were rank'd no.2 in the state  go lions

[/quote WCC beat lighthouse by 11 in district finals. So I think CMS can play with your atheletes.By the way did you Graduate High School.
An college lol

da greatest bigbaby

An why are u from cms  I rode pass their on my way 2 hot springs champ game a couple of years ago I wouldn't brag you guys OK lol anywhoo yaw can hop on our wagon now lol an as for jville lh players transfer'n I'm sure they will you can't blame em kinda like monk epc to Bentonville  ours don't their happy whip'n you guys lol go lions whip cms  I guess cms has a once outta 10 year good team but I heard this be for tho when we whip'd poyen outta that area

gatecrasher

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 02, 2017, 08:50:10 pm
The front court is mostly essential to traveling to the big dance.
So explain how Villanova won the national championship last year against UNC's imposing frontcourt?

Who plays with their back to the basket these days? Hardly anyone.

It's mostly a guard oriented game in the 21st century.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas