• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle 2k17

Started by Mr. Trill, November 26, 2016, 06:15:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Trill

86 94 Earle men defeats Marianna

MomaLion

Marianna is pretty scrappy...just needs coaching.

Mr. Trill

I heard Boys beat up Des Arc bouts real bad 100+ Des Arc 38

NEark tigers

102-39

Earle put up a Hwy 63 game.....

ISU7

Quote from: NEark tigers on January 05, 2017, 09:56:32 pm
102-39

Earle put up a Hwy 63 game.....
Wow. I bet the Earle Mascot had a triple double. 🐶 lol

Mr. Trill

Arkansas Democrat Gazette has Earle #1 (13-4) and Cutter Morning Star #2 as part of the 2A Super 6. The Earle girls are also #1 (10-2)

Mr. Trill

Earle vs Markwd Tree tomorrow (jr and sr Boys only)

birddawg1986

Quote from: Mr. Trill on January 09, 2017, 02:09:21 pm
Earle vs Markwd Tree tomorrow (jr and sr Boys only)
All 4 games are on Tuesday starting at 4pm

mtindian42

MT 65 Earle 48 final. Sr Boys

Mr. Trill

Great games by all teams

ISU7

Quote from: mtindian42 on January 10, 2017, 10:08:15 pm
MT 65 Earle 48 final. Sr Boys
Wow ! 17 piece 🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗
                                            🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗

birddawg1986

Good game for the MT Sr Boys...Lead by as many as 29 towards the end of the 3Q ended up with 17-19 pt win. MT girls played well for the first quarter and a half then Earle flexed there muscles.

BoxNOne

Nice win for the Indians! Sounds like a pretty good beatdown.

Donnie Jamon

guess some teams just have off nights.  just would have never seen this coming.  good job MT

NEark tigers

Yeah, without the services of Mr. Bohannon, who was out of town in Texas, it wasn't surprising to me. Murray also started the second team for what reason I don't know......on the bright side, the top-ranked and defending champion senior girls of Ro Scott, LC, and Sanders are rolling along with a record of 18-5.

Pit Bull

Humility is sometimes needed...

Head Lion

Quote from: ISU7 on January 11, 2017, 06:48:37 am
Wow ! 17 piece 🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗
                                            🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗
+1, best of luck to the Dogs. They will be ready when the games really count, I bet!

mtindian42

Lol. MT with that beat down! the Indians seem to be putting it all Togeather right now... A lot of subs got some valuable playing time in this one from both sides...MT was up by 29 😮 At one point... The score could have been a lot worse...the Indians took it easy on them in the 4th quarter...MT is really starting to click at the right time...

Mr. Trill

Earle vs EPC in a home game on 1/13.
Of the Sr Girls 5 losses, did Ro play in any of em?

NEark tigers

Quote from: Mr. Trill on January 12, 2017, 02:05:00 am
Earle vs EPC in a home game on 1/13.
Of the Sr Girls 5 losses, did Ro play in any of em?
Yes...

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on January 11, 2017, 08:23:01 pm
Lol. MT with that beat down! the Indians seem to be putting it all Togeather right now... A lot of subs got some valuable playing time in this one from both sides...MT was up by 29 😮 At one point... The score could have been a lot worse...the Indians took it easy on them in the 4th quarter...MT is really starting to click at the right time...
lol is correct. Murray is just getting ready for a run. We won't see MT again this season. Murray could have played 7 or 8 guys and beat MT like a drum. Earle scored 26 points through 3 quarters. He's getting subs ready for tournament time.

Mr. Trill

When does district expect to begin? And will there be a blank bracket posted online somewhere soon?

birddawg1986

The week of February 13-18th. I doubt anyone has had there district meeting for seeding or even have a skeleton bracket. Long drives for some teams just for a district tournament.

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on January 12, 2017, 09:15:37 pm
lol is correct. Murray is just getting ready for a run. We won't see MT again this season. Murray could have played 7 or 8 guys and beat MT like a drum. Earle scored 26 points through 3 quarters. He's getting subs ready for tournament time.
MT out scored your starters 29-18. So he tried to beat MT. He just didn't!

Info via MT basketball players! They would know...

Mr. Trill

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on January 13, 2017, 05:16:07 pm
MT out scored your starters 29-18. So he tried to beat MT. He just didn't!

Info via MT basketball players! They would know...
I would say starting the second and playing them most of the game isn't getting their best effort though. And of course they are gonna say they played and kept exact score, really. Anything less than their full effort cheapens the win to me and not the first time something like this has happened between the two teams

In the end a meaningless game just like the one tonight.

The games between EPC, MT, BIC and Marmaduke are the only ones that count for anything.

Mr. Trill

Jr High Boys With a "W"

bdubyab60

leedog95

Sr high update please.

bdubyab60

31-30 Earle at halftime is the last update I got

bdubyab60

leedog95

bdubyab60

69-65 EPC final sounded like a good one

leedog95

ISU7

Quote from: bdubyab60 on January 13, 2017, 08:58:13 pm
69-65 EPC final sounded like a good one
I take it Earle didn't play their starters again. 😜😷😎

bdubyab60

Quote from: ISU7 on January 13, 2017, 09:02:47 pm
Wouldnt know, wasn't there lol I would hope they did though. Better to earn your whippings and winnings don't ya think

Donnie Jamon

Just a tune up for Baptist Prep tomorrow night. Good lawd what a schedule

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on January 13, 2017, 06:54:54 pm
I would say starting the second and playing them most of the game isn't getting their best effort though. And of course they are gonna say they played and kept exact score, really. Anything less than their full effort cheapens the win to me and not the first time something like this has happened between the two teams

In the end a meaningless game just like the one tonight.

The games between EPC, MT, BIC and Marmaduke are the only ones that count for anything.
when Earle's starters came in MT was up 9-2.at the end of that quarter MT was up 26-8. Indians out scored them 17-6 in that quarter. Both teams tied at 12 in the second. MT was in coast mode at this point. Dominated there back ups from there with some of our back ups getting a little time as well...gusse coach willbrun thought she had biger fish to fry other then the Dawgs...

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on January 13, 2017, 10:33:38 pm
when Earle's starters came in MT was up 9-2.at the end of that quarter MT was up 26-8. Indians out scored them 17-6 in that quarter. Both teams tied at 12 in the second. MT was in coast mode at this point. Dominated there back ups from there with some of our back ups getting a little time as well...gusse coach willbrun thought she had biger fish to fry other then the Dawgs...
Notice you said back ups. Come on man easy to see Earle wasn't in to this game for whatever reason. Not saying MT wouldn't have won just not by 17.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on January 13, 2017, 09:34:18 pm
Just a tune up for Baptist Prep tomorrow night. Good lawd what a schedule
3 games in 3 nights and prep is pretty good. If we keep it reasonable I'd be happy. Prep just beat one of the higher ranked teams in TN by what I read so tall task for EPC

Pit Bull

Quote from: ISU7 on January 13, 2017, 09:02:47 pm

No excuse bro, we won't get Championship No. 9 this year, but we will keep trying and maybe in a few years we'll get another.... ;D

bdubyab60

Dawgs will be fine. When those youngsters mature they will be the real deal and it's still possible they put together a run in the post season.

Donnie Jamon

I have seen BP play twice in the brookland tourney. They should win the 4a state pretty easy. McBride and Vanover are pretty unstoppable

BigLion10

Vanouver is out till February sometime I saw on 4A board

Mr. Trill

bdubyab60

Quote from: BigLion10 on January 14, 2017, 10:53:43 am
Vanouver is out till February sometime I saw on 4A board
still pretty good without him, think he has been out for a minute now

pridgehog

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on January 14, 2017, 10:09:57 am
I have seen BP play twice in the brookland tourney. They should win the 4a state pretty easy. McBride and Vanover are pretty unstoppable
Pea Ridge folk think we may have something to say about Prep winning it easy. We now have everyone back from injury and Football so I think we have a shot...

Mr. Trill

Mr. Trill

All 4 teams win, don't know scores

Mustangfans

Quote from: Mr. Trill on January 16, 2017, 07:04:12 pm
Jr girls 40-23 Final
The Jr Boys game was a good one. Earle won by either 2 or 3. Gonna be a different outcome this Friday at the MAC.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas