• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats Scrappers!

Started by AirWarren, November 27, 2015, 09:55:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Great game. Glad the weather cooperated.

My take.

Nashville has a lot of quality depth. Powerful backs and aggressive lines. 3rd quarter adjustments by the scrapper staff was fantastic. Brought a lot of pressure. And it worked. We imploded in the 3rd and credit the Scrappers for taking advantage of it. Very good Nashville team on defense. That's what wins championships.

Go get that title. Always looks good wearing orange and black. Great game Nashville.

To my jacks, whale of a season. No one expected us to win this many games. Very proud of you guys! Let's regroup and get it next year!

Go jacks!!!

WPWells

Big Time

You'll have another shot next year. Nashville I don't think Nashville lost a game in several years including our 105th graders when they were in junior high. Future is bright in Warren as well I hear.

Everyone buckle up. Its gonna be a hellava ride in 4A for the foreseeable future between these 2 teams.

STUNNA

Warren will start the season #1 next year and end it #1

Big Time

Quote from: STUNNA on November 27, 2015, 11:00:06 pm
Warren will start the season #1 next year and end it #1

Mere steeping stone to stomp over on our way to another 3peat.

Jack1990

Congratulations. Great game Scrappers. I expect to see you in WMS in two weeks. Good luck for the remainder of the playoffs.  Should be the hands down favorite to win it all. Looking forward to meeting you again next year.

Superjack45

Yes good luck for the rest of the season!

hawgfan15

Quote from: Jack1990 on November 27, 2015, 11:08:56 pm
Congratulations. Great game Scrappers. I expect to see you in WMS in two weeks. Good luck for the remainder of the playoffs.  Should be the hands down favorite to win it all. Looking forward to meeting you again next year.

I hope we can meet up again soon! We know Warren will be playing this time next year and the Scrappers return quite a few guys to. 4A's finest

HeberFan

All four semifinalists can play. I was surprised how dominating Prairie Grove was against Star City. Three more great games ahead.

Lumberjackfan1978

Congratulations scrappers win it all

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas