• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crossett Eagle Football Thread 2016-2017

Started by Sports Guru, November 27, 2015, 03:56:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

What's next season looking like? 50/50 Offense and Defense. Losing our Qb and a few Wr.

Next years Unofficial Schedule looking like,

Scrimmage TBA
Magnolia Home
White Hall Away
McGehee Away
Warren Home
Dumas Away
DeWitt HomeComing
Monticello Home
Hamburg Away Ashley Bowl
Dollarway Home Sr. Night
Star City Away

green-eagle

the forecast of Crossett's offense is not good, since our expected QB has not been tested. He played in one game against Dumas where he got his bell rung. He will need to change is running style to a less aggressive. As a junior high QB he has the talent of two WR that are now playing on the defensive side of the ball.

Our Line must, must get better to ensure that our QB get time. Our expected QB doesn't have a short throwing motion.

On the defensive side of the ball......I hate to say it, we are better.....

Special team, the jury is out.

So, this spring we must fill the holes that this senior class has left on the offensive side of the ball, where as defense, we got it.

Sports Guru

Quote from: green-eagle on November 30, 2015, 04:47:16 pm
the forecast of Crossett's offense is not good, since our expected QB has not been tested. He played in one game against Dumas where he got his bell rung. He will need to change is running style to a less aggressive. As a junior high QB he has the talent of two WR that are now playing on the defensive side of the ball.

Our Line must, must get better to ensure that our QB get time. Our expected QB doesn't have a short throwing motion.

On the defensive side of the ball......I hate to say it, we are better.....

Special team, the jury is out.

So, this spring we must fill the holes that this senior class has left on the offensive side of the ball, where as defense, we got it.
3-7 maybe 5-5?

green-eagle

I believe we will make the playoff, but it will be a challenge...and with help from dumas and dewitt, which both programs showing a lot of promise..

Pat Swilling

glad to see Crossett keep a HC from year to year.  Nason keep up good work.

tmycjy

Sports Guru

I'm hearing we gotta promising QB for next year if so we could get a few wins. 6-4 or 7-3.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas