• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quarterfinals- PG vs. Star City

Started by beach bum, November 20, 2015, 09:55:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nip/Tusk

HeberFan:

--- Quote from: Josh Louin on November 21, 2015, 10:59:12 pm ---Those two d lineman better have help. Pg will gameplan around them.

--- End quote ---

Pokey had an excellent game plan and executed it well. Skins played solid the entire game, and they deserve credit. Prairie Oyster just can't match up physically,

HeberFan: Prairie Oyster will lose this game.

Not sure where I see pg can win???

Hmmm.....

HeberFan

Quote from: Josh Louin on November 28, 2015, 05:10:44 pm
HeberFan:

--- Quote from: Josh Louin on November 21, 2015, 10:59:12 pm ---Those two d lineman better have help. Pg will gameplan around them.

--- End quote ---

Pokey had an excellent game plan and executed it well. Skins played solid the entire game, and they deserve credit. Prairie Oyster just can't match up physically,

HeberFan: Prairie Oyster will lose this game.

Not sure where I see pg can win???

Hmmm.....

There are two PG-Star City threads in here. On the other, I said PG could win but still thought Star City would.  I never said PG didn't have a chance. But I did believe Star City would win. Not the first time a good team has played flat after a big win.

Pokey03

Quote from: Bulldog92 on November 28, 2015, 04:39:13 pm
Like all SC posters have said on here up to this point congrats to PG on a great game. They had a well prepared game plan and executed it extremely well!!  So to y'all who are still living in the past and running our noses in your victory do what most mature posters do and move on to the next game, it's the only one that matters now!!  Good luck to PG next week!!
Dont't try to feed anyone that crock of BS, Star City not only gloated their victory last week against us, they had the gall to disrespect our town, and one of our young men than made a mistake. U guys escaped us with luck, on a lucky catch with 37seconds left in the game without our STARTING QB, and it doesn't matter that ur leading tackler wasn't playing he must of not been that great cause all we heard about was how we couldn't run on Capps and Jackson, but I sure am glad to see PG get the victory. Once again my apologies to PG for doubting, man that was fun to watch, and to think I was almost brainwashed by all this 8-4a garb in picking SC, thank u PG for bringing me back to reality.

Nip/Tusk

Bulldog92

Pokey if you go back and look at the post after that game there wasn't any nose rubbing. I said it was one of the best games I've seen all year!!!  Referring to the comment about your stud QB. I kept trying to get y'all to admit it was going to be an issue and not one of y'all would. I also said to not come back after the game and make not having your starting QB your excuse and some of the pokey posters did. Not only that y'all started talking about how our D1 lineman needed an oxygen tank before half and I made the statement at least it was an oxygen tank and not a crack pipe!!  Y'all want to beat up a kid that was out for two weeks of practice and games because of a concussion but your starter gets a pass, and he was arrested for possession of Marijuana, really??  There was trash talking on both sides before the game but I believe the SC posters showed nothing but respect until the comment about our DL, and that was me that responded to, I believe, BigChief. You can double check me if you would like, I really don't care, we won y'all lost period no matter what if ands or buts you come up with. Most of the time losers have quiet a few!! 

HeberFan

PG fans need to remember they have a game Friday.

Nip/Tusk

Pg fans do not.

Pg coaches and players do and I'm sure they will.

HeberFan

Quote from: Josh Louin on November 28, 2015, 07:18:53 pm
Pg fans do not.

Pg coaches and players do and I'm sure they will.

You really don't get it. Time to stop talking to someone who won't listen.

bigchief72455

Quote from: Bulldog92 on November 28, 2015, 07:00:59 pm
Pokey if you go back and look at the post after that game there wasn't any nose rubbing. I said it was one of the best games I've seen all year!!!  Referring to the comment about your stud QB. I kept trying to get y'all to admit it was going to be an issue and not one of y'all would. I also said to not come back after the game and make not having your starting QB your excuse and some of the pokey posters did. Not only that y'all started talking about how our D1 lineman needed an oxygen tank before half and I made the statement at least it was an oxygen tank and not a crack pipe!!  Y'all want to beat up a kid that was out for two weeks of practice and games because of a concussion but your starter gets a pass, and he was arrested for possession of Marijuana, really??  There was trash talking on both sides before the game but I believe the SC posters showed nothing but respect until the comment about our DL, and that was me that responded to, I believe, BigChief. You can double check me if you would like, I really don't care, we won y'all lost period no matter what if ands or buts you come up with. Most of the time losers have quiet a few!!
The response was to me. Hey he was wore out. He was out for 2 weeks and was wore out. No excuses right. SC won in the last 30 seconds of the game. We lost. No excuses. The touchdown that SC threw to tie the game 14 all was thrown with the play clock at 0 for 3 seconds. No excuses. The winning touchdown there was a block to the back at the goal line. No excuses. You guys won. Things like that happen in a game. We didn't have our starting qb. No excuses. Congratulations on your win. You played a heck of game.

HeberFan

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 28, 2015, 08:26:47 pm
The response was to me. Hey he was wore out. He was out for 2 weeks and was wore out. No excuses right. SC won in the last 30 seconds of the game. We lost. No excuses. The touchdown that SC threw to tie the game 14 all was thrown with the play clock at 0 for 3 seconds. No excuses. The winning touchdown there was a block to the back at the goal line. No excuses. You guys won. Things like that happen in a game. We didn't have our starting qb. No excuses. Congratulations on your win. You played a heck of game.

How many starters for Pokey were seniors ?

bigchief72455

Quote from: HeberFan on November 28, 2015, 08:33:28 pm

How many starters for Pokey were seniors ?

Nip/Tusk

And time for me to stop listening to someone who's been playing basketball for the last few weeks :))

bigchief72455

Quote from: Josh Louin on November 28, 2015, 08:38:27 pm
And time for me to stop listening to someone who's been playing basketball for the last few weeks :))
Everyone has been playing basketball the past few weeks. I do not get that statement.

Nip/Tusk

Lol!

Good point. I think you knew what I meant.

bigchief72455

Quote from: Josh Louin on November 28, 2015, 08:45:49 pm
Lol!

Good point. I think you knew what I meant.
I know we just need a better come back. Like Your football season is over or something.

Nip/Tusk

How about and time for me to stop listening to someone who's football players have been playing basketball for the last few weeks :))?

bigchief72455

November 28, 2015, 09:00:23 pm #266 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 09:02:29 pm by bigchief72455
Quote from: Josh Louin on November 28, 2015, 08:54:25 pm
How about and time for me to stop listening to someone who's football players have been playing basketball for the last few weeks :))?
None of our players play basketball. Too busy. I only responded to when my name was mentioned.

Bulldog92

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Ridiculous, you have nothing better to do with your spare time but to go back and watch video of a high school football game?  Well I forgot it wasn't hard to find, it was y'all's last one!!

bigchief72455

November 28, 2015, 10:32:49 pm #268 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 10:35:19 pm by bigchief72455
Quote from: Bulldog92 on November 28, 2015, 09:46:23 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Ridiculous, you have nothing better to do with your spare time but to go back and watch video of a high school football game?  Well I forgot it wasn't hard to find, it was y'all's last one!!
Well it was a bit more exciting to watch than your last one. I tuned over to watch Warren and Nashville because PG had you guys beat in the first half.

bigchief72455

But all fun and games aside. You guys won that game and lost to PG so I will save you a popcorn and a soda at the championship game since we won't be there on the field. Good luck PG you will need it in the weeks to come.

Bigredhog1971

PG has Benny really lucky this post season!!!

Bulldog92

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 28, 2015, 10:44:55 pm
But all fun and games aside. You guys won that game and lost to PG so I will save you a popcorn and a soda at the championship game since we won't be there on the field. Good luck PG you will need it in the weeks to come.
Agreed!!

DerekOxford

Quote from: Bigredhog1971 on November 29, 2015, 01:20:52 am
PG has Benny really lucky this post season!!!

They've won all three games by double digits. They won their conference, so they get to host throughout thanks to Pocahontas losing, who played in the weakest 4A conference.

Hardly luck.

beach bum

mr.b@sc

Congrats to Prairie Grove on the win and best of luck this week. Congrats to the SC coaches and players for a great season..I stayed in the woods too much and got way behind on my reading there sure is some truly upset folks on here..Rub some preparation H on it and relieve the swelling..

CounterPunch

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 28, 2015, 10:32:49 pm
Well it was a bit more exciting to watch than your last one. I tuned over to watch Warren and Nashville because PG had you guys beat in the first half.
the score was 20-14 at end of 3rd. Just sayin

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 30, 2015, 04:56:22 pm

Quote from: mossflyer on November 27, 2015, 09:04:30 pm
PG 28
SC 14

End of 3rd.

Was it?

bigchief72455

The score did not reflect the play on the field. SC seemed a little off. That is all I am saying. They just were not firing on all cylinders.

Jimbo Morphis

coach nutt??

HeberFan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas