• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quarterfinals - Nashville @ Warren

Started by ~WPS~, November 20, 2015, 09:37:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan15

Quote from: Superjack45 on November 28, 2015, 05:36:25 pm
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on November 28, 2015, 05:28:16 pm
What is #7 name for Warren?
McKnight and he is a 9th grader 3 more years of him.

That catch where he went up and had to fully extend reaching behind his head to bring it in was very impressive.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on November 28, 2015, 05:28:49 pm
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on November 28, 2015, 04:58:29 pm
STATS (Unofficial, but pretty dang close)

Nashville
124 passing
313 rushing
437 total

Snell - 4/9, 124 yards, 1 TD, 3 INT...16-107 rushing
Hopkins - 20-85 rushing, 3 TD
Grundy - 4-27 rushing, 2 TD
Pettway - 3-111 receiving, 1 TD

Warren
272 passing
68 rushing
340 total

Lassiter - 16/37, 272 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT...7-37 rushing, 1 TD
Daniels - 12-31 rushing, 1 TD
I was glad I got to see the Burks kid, maybe he will come on for you guys, I wasn't impressed.
Also I told you LJ earlier you want have a back to get a hundred on the ground.
keep on watching him the next three years and then college

Superjack45

Quote from: hawgfan15 on November 28, 2015, 05:46:45 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on November 28, 2015, 05:36:25 pm
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on November 28, 2015, 05:28:16 pm
What is #7 name for Warren?
McKnight and he is a 9th grader 3 more years of him.

That catch where he went up and had to fully extend reaching behind his head to bring it in was very impressive.
He was the in the 8th grade last year and he was the starting running back for Jr. High. This is his first year at receiver but he also played with the Jr. High when he was in the 7th grade. Ran a 4.6 in the 8th grade and will be more improved next year for sure.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

November 28, 2015, 06:39:50 pm #503 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 07:15:54 pm by KASH dba The Lumberjack
Quote from: hawgfan15 on November 28, 2015, 11:45:20 am
Quote from: LJ06 on November 28, 2015, 11:35:41 am
Warren returns (starters)

QB, RB, 2 WRs, 4 OL's, 4 DL's, 1 LB, 2 CBs, 1 S

Salty, next year is the year of the Lumberjacks. I just hope we are on opposite sides of the bracket next year. We probably prevented Warren from repeating last night and it is unfortunate that it was a quarterfinal game.
I hope we're on the same side next year. I enjoy playing good teams to get to the championship.
I feel like if we had #9 Hargis, we keep Snell contained last night. But shoulda, woulda, coulda...
Think play calling lost the game for us, I would have thrown quick slants and quick outs all night cause to me the corners and LB's never really stopped it last night. Poor throws and dropped balls hurt us when we didn't need to make mistakes.
Nashville's D line is way better than I expected! Quick off the ball and overly strong for their size it seems. How many Srs are the Scrappers losing?

Superjack45

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 28, 2015, 06:39:50 pm
Quote from: hawgfan15 on November 28, 2015, 11:45:20 am
Quote from: LJ06 on November 28, 2015, 11:35:41 am
Warren returns (starters)

QB, RB, 2 WRs, 4 OL's, 4 DL's, 1 LB, 2 CBs, 1 S
I think they are losing a good number of guys Snell and Grundy I know for sure are Seniors.

Salty, next year is the year of the Lumberjacks. I just hope we are on opposite sides of the bracket next year. We probably prevented Warren from repeating last night and it is unfortunate that it was a quarterfinal game.
I hope we're on the same side next year. I enjoy playing good teams to get to the championship.
I feel like if we had #9 Hargis, we keep Snell contained last night. But shoulda, woulda, coulda...
Think play calling list the game for us, I would have thrown quick slants and quick outs all night cause to me the corners and LB's never really stopped it last night. Poor throws and dropped balls hurt us when we didn't need to make mistakes.
Nashville's D line is way better than I expected! Quick off the ball and overly strong for their size it seems. How many Srs are the Scrappers losing?

~WPS~

No telling how good of a running back Grundy could have been. He only had 1 carry this season until last night. Haven't needed him on offense but last night it was fun to see him run. And you can bet that when he's in the game as a blocker somebody is getting blown up.

SCRAPYARD

Lumberjackfan1978

Yea I didn't think Grundy was one of the main backs but all of Nashville running backs was good the Quarterback I would have just let him run all night he had some moves and speed, and y'all's defense was awesome that's what made the difference in the second half

hawgfan15

November 28, 2015, 07:51:59 pm #508 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 07:57:54 pm by hawgfan15
Think play calling lost the game for us, I would have thrown quick slants and quick outs all night cause to me the corners and LB's never really stopped it last night. Poor throws and dropped balls hurt us when we didn't need to make mistakes.

We will return:
Offense
#12 Hopkins RB
#22 Harris RB
#25 Pettway WR
#9 Kight WR
#1 White WR
#79 Adcock LT
#65 Beene LG
#58 Rhodes RT

#77 Childress OL (top reserve)

Defense
#54 Holmes NT
#42 Bevill OLB
#49 Gordon ILB
#12 Hopkins FS
#1  White SS

#79 Adcock NT/DE (top reserve)
#19 Green DE/LB (top reserve)
#44 Gibbs FS (top reserve)

All of the kids listed played last night

We will also welcome an undefeated junior high team who has 3-5 kids who will play as sophomores. Solid class

Superjack45

November 28, 2015, 08:39:25 pm #509 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 08:43:14 pm by Superjack45
Warren Returnin Starters
Offense
QB Lassiter
RB Daniels
OL Pennington
OL Woodard
OL Brown
OL Watson
TE Ashcraft
WR Burks
WR McKnight
(Reserve Curry,Kinnard,Harrison,Higgins) all who played last night
Defense
S Lassiter
CB Childs
CB Gilbert
LB Persons
DL Miller
DL Pennington
DL Woodard
DE Ashcraft
(Reserves Gorman,Hargis,Ingram,Smith,Ross) all who played last night
Undefeated Conference Champions Jr.High 4 to 6 will play next year as Sophomores.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: hawgfan15 on November 28, 2015, 07:51:59 pm

We will return:
Offense
#12 Hopkins RB
#22 Harris RB
#25 Pettway WR
#9 Kight WR
#1 White WR
#79 Adcock LT
#65 Beene LG
#58 Rhodes RT

Defense
#54 Holmes NT
#42 Bevill OLB
#49 Gordon ILB
#12 Hopkins FS
#1  White SS

We will also welcome an undefeated junior high team who has 3-5 kids who will play as sophomores. Solid class
Don't take this the wrong way, but as deep as the Scrappers bench was, I was really surprised to see so many players going both ways.

hawgfan15

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 28, 2015, 10:12:40 pm

We will return:
Offense
#12 Hopkins RB
#22 Harris RB
#25 Pettway WR
#9 Kight WR
#1 White WR
#79 Adcock LT
#65 Beene LG
#58 Rhodes RT

Defense
#54 Holmes NT
#42 Bevill OLB
#49 Gordon ILB
#12 Hopkins FS
#1  White SS

Don't take this the wrong way, but as deep as the Scrappers bench was, I was really surprised to see so many players going both ways.

When you play the #3 team in 4A you have to put your best guys on the field. We didn't start playing guys both ways like this until the playoffs. We used our depth primarily in the regular season but even last night we played 18 guys on offense and 19 guys on defense.

Hopkins probably played the most snaps out of anyone but even he was able to get some rest on offense when we brought in #22 Harris.

The only other players to play both ways were:
#21 Grundy
#79 Adcock
#1 White
#13 Armstrong
#10 Hawthorne

And they saw limited snaps both ways.

LJ06

Quote from: hawgfan15 on November 28, 2015, 10:28:51 pm

We will return:
Offense
#12 Hopkins RB
#22 Harris RB
#25 Pettway WR
#9 Kight WR
#1 White WR
#79 Adcock LT
#65 Beene LG
#58 Rhodes RT

Defense
#54 Holmes NT
#42 Bevill OLB
#49 Gordon ILB
#12 Hopkins FS
#1  White SS

When you play the #3 team in 4A you have to put your best guys on the field. We didn't start playing guys both ways like this until the playoffs. We used our depth primarily in the regular season but even last night we played 18 guys on offense and 19 guys on defense.

Hopkins probably played the most snaps out of anyone but even he was able to get some rest on offense when we brought in #22 Harris.

#21 Grundy
#79 Adcock
#1 White
#13 Armstrong
#10 Hawthorne

Like I've stated, last night was probably the 4A state title game.

Bigbossman

Quote from: LJ06 on November 28, 2015, 10:40:20 pm

We will return:
Offense
#12 Hopkins RB
#22 Harris RB
#25 Pettway WR
#9 Kight WR
#1 White WR
#79 Adcock LT
#65 Beene LG
#58 Rhodes RT

Defense
#54 Holmes NT
#42 Bevill OLB
#49 Gordon ILB
#12 Hopkins FS
#1  White SS

#21 Grundy
#79 Adcock
#1 White
#13 Armstrong
#10 Hawthorne

+1

Lumberjackfan1978

We will return:
Offense
#12 Hopkins RB
#22 Harris RB
#25 Pettway WR
#9 Kight WR
#1 White WR
#79 Adcock LT
#65 Beene LG
#58 Rhodes RT

Defense
#54 Holmes NT
#42 Bevill OLB
#49 Gordon ILB
#12 Hopkins FS
#1  White SS

#21 Grundy
#79 Adcock
#1 White
#13 Armstrong
#10 Hawthorne

yea without a doubt,I don't think you'll see a better game than last nights game

scrapman

We will return:
Offense
#12 Hopkins RB
#22 Harris RB
#25 Pettway WR
#9 Kight WR
#1 White WR
#79 Adcock LT
#65 Beene LG
#58 Rhodes RT

Defense
#54 Holmes NT
#42 Bevill OLB
#49 Gordon ILB
#12 Hopkins FS
#1  White SS

#21 Grundy
#79 Adcock
#1 White
#13 Armstrong
#10 Hawthorne

Yes. We very rarely played kids both ways during the regular season. It allowed for a lot of players to get quality reps and saved the pounding on guys that would play numerous reps. A player that plays both ways may play 25 games worth of reps instead of 15. Fresher and less banged up this time of year.

SUGARTOWN

We will return:
Offense
#12 Hopkins RB
#22 Harris RB
#25 Pettway WR
#9 Kight WR
#1 White WR
#79 Adcock LT
#65 Beene LG
#58 Rhodes RT

Defense
#54 Holmes NT
#42 Bevill OLB
#49 Gordon ILB
#12 Hopkins FS
#1  White SS

#21 Grundy
#79 Adcock
#1 White
#13 Armstrong
#10 Hawthorne

Don't tell Nashville that or they'll go ahead and claim the title even if they lose in the next 2 weeks.  :D

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 29, 2015, 09:16:23 am

We will return:
Offense
#12 Hopkins RB
#22 Harris RB
#25 Pettway WR
#9 Kight WR
#1 White WR
#79 Adcock LT
#65 Beene LG
#58 Rhodes RT

Defense
#54 Holmes NT
#42 Bevill OLB
#49 Gordon ILB
#12 Hopkins FS
#1  White SS

#21 Grundy
#79 Adcock
#1 White
#13 Armstrong
#10 Hawthorne

Don't tell Nashville that or they'll go ahead and claim the title even if they lose in the next 2 weeks.  :D
Yeasttown.....still rising, and dribbling.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 29, 2015, 09:16:23 am

We will return:
Offense
#12 Hopkins RB
#22 Harris RB
#25 Pettway WR
#9 Kight WR
#1 White WR
#79 Adcock LT
#65 Beene LG
#58 Rhodes RT

Defense
#54 Holmes NT
#42 Bevill OLB
#49 Gordon ILB
#12 Hopkins FS
#1  White SS

#21 Grundy
#79 Adcock
#1 White
#13 Armstrong
#10 Hawthorne

how's the duck population looking up there sugar

SUGARTOWN

KASH dba The Lumberjack

We will return:
Offense
#12 Hopkins RB
#22 Harris RB
#25 Pettway WR
#9 Kight WR
#1 White WR
#79 Adcock LT
#65 Beene LG
#58 Rhodes RT

Defense
#54 Holmes NT
#42 Bevill OLB
#49 Gordon ILB
#12 Hopkins FS
#1  White SS

#21 Grundy
#79 Adcock
#1 White
#13 Armstrong
#10 Hawthorne

I'll take that reasoning as a compliment.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 29, 2015, 11:10:04 am
Plenty of water, tons of ducks.
good I wish I could of made it up there yesterday

Top Shelf

Saw Jarius on FB yesterday being interviewed after the Falcons game talking about the 2006 title game and couldn't help but think of the total domination the Scrappers put on them boys back in 06.
449 total yards of offense compared to Warrens 227, of which, 110 came on 2 plays...

owl84

Warren won that game and everybody that was there knows it. JW was 3 ft into the end zone and the replay showed it!

~WPS~

Quote from: owl84 on November 30, 2015, 10:53:58 am
Warren won that game and everybody that was there knows it. JW was 3 ft into the end zone and the replay showed it!
They've "won" it for 9 years now and Nashville still has the trophy.

SCRAPYARD

Psssss!

Top Shelf

They even had a chance to make it right the following year with 10, 11 or ever how many NFL players and still couldn't do it!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Top Shelf on November 30, 2015, 10:49:28 am
Saw Jarius on FB yesterday being interviewed after the Falcons game talking about the 2006 title game and couldn't help but think of the total domination the Scrappers put on them boys back in 06.
449 total yards of offense compared to Warrens 227, of which, 110 came on 2 plays...
All those yards and total domination but still had to be "given" the trophy...
When the play was replayed and before all the Nashville fans realized instant replay couldn't reverse the call, you could have heard a pin drop the Scrappers side. Nashville has the trophy and Nashville did come to Warren the next year and win the revenge game, but deep down everyone knows Warren won that game.

LJ06

Quote from: Top Shelf on November 30, 2015, 10:49:28 am

And still about lost the game. Congrats

~WPS~

Jack1990

bigchief72455

Yep I am sure JW is sitting in his million dollar home thinking about how he robbed. I know that is what I would be doing. JK. In all honesty that game this year should have been a title game.

Superjack45

I say again the state title game was played in the Quarter finals. You can say what you want but I believe that.

TIGER101

~WPS~

polksalet

LJ06

December 04, 2015, 10:05:22 pm #536 Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:09:39 am by LJ06
Yet again. We WILL be back. Warren was a top 3 team for sure this season and like I've said before, last week could have easily been the state title game.

Pokey03

Quote from: LJ06 on December 04, 2015, 10:05:22 pm
Yet again. We WILL be back. Warren was a top 3 team for sure this season and like I've said before, last season could have easily been the state title game.
Ya, but it wasn't quit trying to steal Praire Grove's thunder.

polksalet

Romeo

From the games I watched with Prairie Grove, Warren probably wouldn't have beaten them.

AirWarren

Quote from: Pokey03 on December 04, 2015, 10:08:43 pm
Yet again. We WILL be back. Warren was a top 3 team for sure this season and like I've said before, last season could have easily been the state title game.

What does Nashville and warren have in common?

Orange and black.
Tradition.
State titles.

Pocahontas

Slow people.
No tradition.
No state titles.
A good team once every ten years.

Please. Let the men talk in this thread.

TIGER101

Quote from: AirWarren on December 04, 2015, 10:23:20 pm

Orange and black.
Tradition.
State titles.

Pocahontas

Slow people.
No tradition.
No state titles.

GOOD ONE AIRWARREN

Pokey03

Quote from: AirWarren on December 04, 2015, 10:23:20 pm

Orange and black.
Tradition.
State titles.

Pocahontas

Slow people.
No tradition.
No state titles.

I never said anything about tradition or things in common, just seems like you people from Warren are hijacking PG's accomplishments.

AirWarren

I never said anything. Lighten up Francis.

The two best teams in 4a are playing the crown next weekend.

Pokey03

Quote from: AirWarren on December 04, 2015, 10:39:24 pm
I never said anything. Lighten up Francis.

The two best teams in 4a are playing the crown next weekend.
We agree then😀

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas