• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quarterfinals - Nashville @ Warren

Started by ~WPS~, November 20, 2015, 09:37:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

husqy

Quote from: LJ06 on November 21, 2015, 02:26:06 pm
Quote from: Bigbossman on November 21, 2015, 01:06:28 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on November 21, 2015, 12:50:08 pm
Nashville has lost 6 straight Quarter-Final games.  In that span they have been outscored 219-140.
Remind me to ask you how much this statistc mattered come friday night after nashville has ran its clinic on warren.

Lol okay.  You guys were floating pretty high until Dardy brought you back down to earth last year in a game you guys were picked to win.  Get ready for the same Friday night.

This team is miles better than last year's. It's the best since the championship years. I don't think a ton of Nashville fans were confident against Dardy last year. I know I wasn't, and I wasn't surprised at all when we lost. This team is much better, though.

Pokey03

Quote from: husqy on November 21, 2015, 02:51:19 pm
Nashville has lost 6 straight Quarter-Final games.  In that span they have been outscored 219-140.
Remind me to ask you how much this statistc mattered come friday night after nashville has ran its clinic on warren.

Lol okay.  You guys were floating pretty high until Dardy brought you back down to earth last year in a game you guys were picked to win.  Get ready for the same Friday night.

This team is miles better than last year's. It's the best since the championship years. I don't think a ton of Nashville fans were confident against Dardy last year. I know I wasn't, and I wasn't surprised at all when we lost. This team is much better, though.
Nashville's experience wins this one, Warren's inexperience will show in this one, Warren's defense cannot contain Nashville. Nashville could even mercy rule the mighty jacks

LJ06

Quote from: Pokey03 on November 21, 2015, 02:57:17 pm

Nashville's experience wins this one, Warren's inexperience will show in this one, Warren's defense cannot contain Nashville. Nashville could even mercy rule the mighty jacks

Please, please, please explain the inexperience of Warren.

Scooter2121

Time for the mighty Crappers to go down!!!

AirWarren

Great reading.

Got all week to read this trash.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on November 21, 2015, 03:04:49 pm
Great reading.

Got all week to read this trash.

All Jack fans should take the week off and get back on here Friday. It's not worth reading the same trash every year.

Big Time

I'd say one of final 8 teams every year is pretty good. Definitely relevant as a good 4A football team during that span. But I'm a assuming your definition of relevant it's different. Like how Warren just ended a 12 year run of being irrelevant last year when they won state.

CounterPunch

Pokey03

Quote from: LJ06 on November 21, 2015, 03:00:10 pm
Quote from: Pokey03 on November 21, 2015, 02:57:17 pm

Please, please, please explain the inexperience of Warren.
excuse me, what I meant to say was Nashville has tradition in beating Warren in BIG time games, and vice versa for Warren.

Superjack45

My last post until Friday,will be reading all the rhetoric on this thread but game time is Friday enough said. Let's Get It Jacks!🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

Pokey03

Smart strategy, Warren fans take the week so they can't eat crow after Nashville moves onto semi's

CounterPunch

Quote from: Pokey03 on November 21, 2015, 09:00:25 pm
Smart strategy, Warren fans take the week so they can't eat crow after Nashville moves onto semi's
Dont bet against the 8-4a. Didn't you learn your lesson last night?

AirWarren

A championship season at pokey. The second round.

Pokey03

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 21, 2015, 09:03:09 pm
i said I won't make excuses about last night, and I won't, but the way Warren handled Pottsville, it's gonna be tough to hang with Nashville. I know..I know we "pokey" r setting @ home after 2nd round

Lumberjackfan1978

nope I don't think he did

AirWarren

Quote from: Pokey03 on November 21, 2015, 09:50:45 pm
i said I won't make excuses about last night, and I won't, but the way Warren handled Pottsville, it's gonna be tough to hang with Nashville. I know..I know we "pokey" r setting @ home after 2nd round

Warren 35
Pottsville 34

Fountain lake 12
Nashville 13

Anything can happen on a Friday night against a run based team who comes to play.

HeberFan

Nashville has the edge this week.

I was surprised as last week's close game. Warren must have turned the ball over a few times ?

AirWarren

November 21, 2015, 10:26:36 pm #67 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:28:15 pm by AirWarren
Quote from: HeberFan on November 21, 2015, 10:16:54 pm

I was surprised as last week's close game. Warren must have turned the ball over a few times ?

Nope. Pottsville kept our offense off the field.

Only major turnover was the caused fumble inside the 10 that Warren caused to get the ball back and stop the go ahead Pottsville score.

HeberFan

Quote from: AirWarren on November 21, 2015, 10:26:36 pm
Quote from: HeberFan on November 21, 2015, 10:16:54 pm

Nope. Pottsville kept our offense off the field.

Only major turnover was the caused fumble inside the 10 that Warren caused to get the ball back and stop the go ahead Pottsville score.

Pottsville just had a good gameplan. Makes sense. I think winning a close game helps in the playoffs. Teams that have a lot of blowouts during the regular season tend to choke in the playoffs.

AirWarren

We needed a reality check. Our first team offense hasn't played a full game since 1st half of dollarway. Then the bye week. Then you lock up with a team that is a nightmare to scheme against. Throw on top of it, they are mentally ready to beat you.

On paper, Pottsville should have beaten us last night. But teams with playoff tradition always finds a way to pull it off. Let's hope warren is mentally ready to get after it this week. I feel they will be.

HeberFan

Quote from: AirWarren on November 21, 2015, 10:32:39 pm
We needed a reality check. Our first team offense hasn't played a full game since 1st half of dollarway. Then the bye week. Then you lock up with a team that is a nightmare to scheme against. Throw on top of it, they are mentally ready to beat you.

On paper, Pottsville should have beaten us last night. But teams with playoff tradition always finds a way to pull it off. Let's hope warren is mentally ready to get after it this week. I feel they will be.

Everyone healthy ?

AirWarren

To my knowledge, we have two still out. But we lost those two the week after star city. Which was week 5.

HeberFan

Quote from: AirWarren on November 21, 2015, 10:35:32 pm
To my knowledge, we have two still out. But we lost those two the week after star city. Which was week 5.

Sounds like you have the core team ready to go. Heber had the worst season I've ever seen for injuries. At one point we only had 22 players dressed out, down from an already small team of about 30.

AirWarren

Thats rough. Our injury bug hit us early.

LAfootball fan

Our injury bug isn't over.  We have several that are out there playing but they are in no way 100%.  Hopefully we came out of the Pottsville game with no new injuries but we had some players limping around pretty severely at the end of that game.  With a team as good as Nashville coming in, you need everyone on deck ready to go at full speed.  Hopefully our running game gets back on track this Friday to take some of the pressure off of our qb to make some tough throws.  Defense has got to play a ton better this Friday or it will be a long night for us.  Way too many defenders dropping their heads and diving at the feet of offensive players or trying to arm tackle. 

AirWarren

No team is 100% at the end of November.

Pokey03

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on November 21, 2015, 10:07:11 pm
no excuses on my end, but ur bottom dollar Warren will have plenty of them after Friday. Y'all won't have to worry about Warrens offense being kept off the field, Nashville won't have to grind it out, better hope u guys don't have any turnovers or Nashville blows this one wide open early the mighty jacks fall this week.

LJ06

Quote from: Pokey03 on November 21, 2015, 11:09:34 pm
no excuses on my end, but ur bottom dollar Warren will have plenty of them after Friday. Y'all won't have to worry about Warrens offense being kept off the field, Nashville won't have to grind it out, better hope u guys don't have any turnovers or Nashville blows this one wide open early the mighty jacks fall this week.

So be it after two years straight of playing in LR I would say hey why not give somebody else a chance.  We've had more success the past two years then most have had in their programs history.

Pokey03

Quote from: LJ06 on November 21, 2015, 11:12:25 pm

So be it after two years straight of playing in LR I would say hey why not give somebody else a chance.  We've had more success the past two years then most have had in their programs history.
coming from a Warren fan always stuck in the past, trust me u guys will have every excuse in the book, that's the difference between Warren and Nashville. When Nashville has a loss they take it, and have class, not so much with Warren

STUNNA

Quote from: Pokey03 on November 21, 2015, 11:21:49 pm

coming from a Warren fan always stuck in the past, trust me u guys will have every excuse in the book, that's the difference between Warren and Nashville. When Nashville has a loss they take it, and have class, not so much with Warren

Were you around the last time warren didn't make it to little rock? Lol

Pokey03

Quote from: STUNNA on November 21, 2015, 11:23:46 pm

Were you around the last time warren didn't make it to little rock? Lol
r u implying that I'm a 3 year old, or what?

LJ06

Nah we will congratulate Nashville and wish them the best.  Win or lose its still been a good season.

Pokey03

Make sure everyone's shoe laces are tight, the lights aren't to bright, and the weather is just right..... Or whatever else u can come up with, cause it's gonna be happy bus ride home for Nashville.

LJ06

Quote from: Pokey03 on November 21, 2015, 11:38:32 pm
Make sure everyone's shoe laces are tight, the lights aren't to bright, and the weather is just right..... Or whatever else u can come up with, cause it's gonna be happy bus ride home for Nashville.

Okay so which Warren fan peed in your cheerios?

Pokey03

None. Just my opinion, don't let it bother u. Facts r facts, and u know it after the Pottsville game, u guys no without a doubt u will not beat Nashville. Just hope the home crowd has something to cheer about.

Pokey03

And besides I thought y'all were taking the week off, what happened?

LJ06

Quote from: Pokey03 on November 21, 2015, 11:46:07 pm
None. Just my opinion, don't let it bother u. Facts r facts, and u know it after the Pottsville game, u guys no without a doubt u will not beat Nashville. Just hope the home crowd has something to cheer about.

Not bothering me just find it humorous.

LJ06

Quote from: Pokey03 on November 21, 2015, 11:49:57 pm

Week off talking smack keep up

Pokey03

Quote from: LJ06 on November 21, 2015, 11:52:58 pm
Quote from: Pokey03 on November 21, 2015, 11:49:57 pm

Week off talking smack keep up
find that hard to believe

Pokey03

Must be bedtime for rest of lumbjacks.

footballcoach2015

I see both teams having good and bad qualities. Nashville has had a pretty good season so far and as long as they stay mentally tough I think they'll do fine. Warren has also had a good season as well but a lot of factors will play into this game to see who ends up on top. Definitely not a team we'll mercy rule. And the guys on Nashville know not to sleep on any teams they've faced.

SCRAPYARD

Not gonna talk to much smack this week, maybe a little bit, going to be visiting a lot with the family. Warren has a descent program but so do we. Should be a good game! Just want everyone in and around Warren to know..... We coming. We sure coming.

CounterPunch

*you, *are, *know

Pokey03

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 22, 2015, 06:55:23 am
*you, *are, *know
you know what I meant

CounterPunch

Quote from: Pokey03 on November 22, 2015, 11:01:17 am
Quote from: CounterPunch on November 22, 2015, 06:55:23 am
*you, *are, *know
you know what I meant
lol. I do. Just messing

~WPS~

Stats in the original post are updated.

LAfootball fan

Thanks.  Appears both teams have playmakers that are hard to contain.  On paper, there is no doubt that Nashville should have the edge coming into this game.  You just never know about untimely penalties, turnovers, etc that can even the odds.  Warren's weakness this year has definitely been on the defensive side of the ball.  To me that is where Nashville has the edge.  They seem to have the better defense going into this game.  Both teams are averaging right around the same number of points a game though.  If both hit their offensive averages, this will be a very tight game at the end.  May come down to which team has the ball last. 

HeberFan

Spoken like a fan who's team WILL lose to end the season. Nothing like smack talk to guarantee a loss, and before that, lose the respect of everyone in here.

Pokey03

Quote from: HeberFan on November 22, 2015, 04:24:00 pm

Spoken like a fan who's team WILL lose to end the season. Nothing like smack talk to guarantee a loss, and before that, lose the respect of everyone in here.
I'm not trying to gain respect, and I have just as much right to be as passionate about my team as the next person. I didn't make any kind of excuses after our loss to SC, but as soon as the game was over, rude comments started flooding in from Warren's side. They weren't there, so what's it to anybody else that I pick Nashville, and have a little fun.

HeberFan

Quote from: Pokey03 on November 22, 2015, 04:33:23 pm
Quote from: HeberFan on November 22, 2015, 04:24:00 pm

I'm just saying if you talk smack before a game, expect to get replies from people on that level after you lose.

I'm not trying to gain respect, and I have just as much right to be as passionate about my team as the next person. I didn't make any kind of excuses after our loss to SC, but as soon as the game was over, rude comments started flooding in from Warren's side. They weren't there, so what's it to anybody else that I pick Nashville, and have a little fun.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas