• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quarterfinals - Nashville @ Warren

Started by ~WPS~, November 20, 2015, 09:37:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokey03

Quote from: HeberFan on November 22, 2015, 04:36:10 pm
Quote from: Pokey03 on November 22, 2015, 04:33:23 pm
Quote from: HeberFan on November 22, 2015, 04:24:00 pm
Quote from: Pokey03 on November 21, 2015, 11:38:32 pm
Make sure everyone's shoe laces are tight, the lights aren't to bright, and the weather is just right..... Or whatever else u can come up with, cause it's gonna be happy bus ride home for Nashville.

I'm just saying if you talk smack before a game, expect to get replies from people on that level after you lose.

Spoken like a fan who's team WILL lose to end the season. Nothing like smack talk to guarantee a loss, and before that, lose the respect of everyone in here.
I'm not trying to gain respect, and I have just as much right to be as passionate about my team as the next person. I didn't make any kind of excuses after our loss to SC, but as soon as the game was over, rude comments started flooding in from Warren's side. They weren't there, so what's it to anybody else that I pick Nashville, and have a little fun.
maybe I got a little carried away.... Wasn't trying to offend anyone

HeberFan

Few people get offended in here. But in time, the regular posters are able to talk about the strong and weak qualities of teams, including their own. Smack talk is a waste of typing energy. Nashville should beat Warren, but if the Scrappers come out flat and let the Jacks get an early lead, it will be a war.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 22, 2015, 06:55:23 am
Quote from: Pokey03 on November 21, 2015, 11:46:07 pm
None. Just my opinion, don't let it bother u. Facts r facts, and u know it after the Pottsville game, u guys no without a doubt u will not beat Nashville. Just hope the home crowd has something to cheer about.
*you, *are, *know
we do we're still playing

HeberFan

Nashville and Warren both have winning traditions, quality coaches and players, and of course excellent fan support. Should be a great night of football. Enjoy every minute, guys.

arklasports57

I think this is going to be a close, EPIC back and forth battle.  Honestly wish I could be there to watch this one.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Pokey03 on November 21, 2015, 11:38:32 pm
Make sure everyone's shoe laces are tight, the lights aren't to bright, and the weather is just right..... Or whatever else u can come up with, cause it's gonna be happy bus ride home for Nashville.
1. It's cool to not tie your shoes these days
2. Our lights might go out again like the night Dollarway came to town.
3. It is supposed to be raining.
There you go, covered all those excuses for you!

AirWarren

The weather is going to be perfect Friday night :D

SCRAPYARD

November 23, 2015, 11:06:04 am #107 Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 11:08:54 am by SCRAPYARD
Quote from: AirWarren on November 23, 2015, 11:00:33 am
The weather is going to be perfect Friday night :D
Good! You won't be able to use that excuse Friday night around eleven.......next.

AirWarren

SCRAPYARD

Gray lizard

I just have a feeling the ball will bounce Warren's way. I have seen it twice over the last two years. Even when you think they are beat they find a way to get the win.   

PrivateLesson

I'm going with Nashville all the way to the rock.   I don't see a team beating them if they are executing like they have been.    Good Luck to both teams.

Jimbo Morphis

LJ06

LJ06

Quote from: Gray lizard on November 23, 2015, 11:23:26 am
I just have a feeling the ball will bounce Warren's way. I have seen it twice over the last two years. Even when you think they are beat they find a way to get the win.   

Hope your right. This time of year you need the luck. Hopefully we didn't use all of it up last week.

SCRAPYARD

November 23, 2015, 03:45:58 pm #115 Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 03:48:07 pm by SCRAPYARD
Quote from: LJ06 on November 23, 2015, 02:20:22 pm

Hope your right. This time of year you need the luck. Hopefully we didn't use all of it up last week.
You need more than luck, you need to be executing at a very high level. Also might ought to get the weather off your mind and get it on them Scrappers.
We coming!

LJ06

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on November 23, 2015, 03:45:58 pm

You need more than luck, you need to be executing at a very high level. Also might ought to get the weather off your mind and get it on them Scrappers.
We coming!

Yawn I'm not on the football team. My mind is not concerned with Scrapper football.

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: LJ06 on November 23, 2015, 03:51:39 pm

We coming!

Yawn I'm not on the football team. My mind is not concerned with Scrapper football.
Yep your concerned.

LJ06

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on November 23, 2015, 03:52:44 pm

We coming!

Yep your concerned.

Ok

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: LJ06 on November 23, 2015, 03:55:43 pm

We coming!

Yep your concerned.

Ok
But in all reality all you need to be concerned with is bringing an umbrella.
O and a box of kleenex

LJ06

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on November 23, 2015, 03:59:44 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on November 23, 2015, 03:55:43 pm

We coming!

Yep your concerned.

Ok
But in all reality all you need to be concerned with is bringing an umbrella.
O and a box of kleenex

Nah we aren't showing up. Warren is cancelling the game and forfeiting. We have no shot, Nashville has already made this aware on fearless. Just helping you guys out and giving you a bye. Bye will be a tougher opponent for you guys than us anyway.

CounterPunch

If Warren wins you will never see scrapyard again. He is one of those "since we are winning I'll create a fearless account and talk tons of crap kind of posters."

Overdahill

I'm going with Warren on this one. Why? because I want them to win :)

The PA - Warren series has benefitted both programs a lot IMO and I pull for Warren in every other game they play

LJ06

Quote from: Overdahill on November 23, 2015, 05:19:40 pm

The PA - Warren series has benefitted both programs a lot IMO and I pull for Warren in every other game they play

Likewise man!

AirWarren

Quote from: Overdahill on November 23, 2015, 05:19:40 pm

+1!

LJ06

The Hootens brothers have picked Nashville by 2.

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 23, 2015, 05:12:31 pm
If Warren wins you will never see scrapyard again. He is one of those "since we are winning I'll create a fearless account and talk tons of crap kind of posters."
Probably right! Lol
Gonna be a gooden!

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: LJ06 on November 23, 2015, 05:41:41 pm
I figured they had more faith than that😀

Lumberjackfan1978

I do think it will be a good game Nashville is loaded from last year and Warren is playing with a lot of heart and a winning attitude.gonna be a good game

scrapdawgof06

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on November 23, 2015, 05:44:34 pm
I figured they had more faith than that😀
All we need is one point...  ;D

Romeo

Out of all the Warren teams I watched over the years, I believe this year's team without question has the most heart and desire. This team has proven everyone wrong all year and has battled through so much adversity and injuries. This team is so young and exceeded expectations so high, that the talk among the Warren faithful is a threepeat in the near future. The fan in me wants to see Warren win. However, the realist in me forces to doubt our chances against Nashville. Its going to be a tough task defeating an experienced team with as many freshmen were playing right now. But I know there are players for Warren that will die on the field before they lay down to Nashville on Friday.

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: Romeo on November 23, 2015, 07:13:01 pm
Out of all the Warren teams I watched over the years, I believe this year's team without question has the most heart and desire. This team has proven everyone wrong all year and has battled through so much adversity and injuries. This team is so young and exceeded expectations so high, that the talk among the Warren faithful is a threepeat in the near future. The fan in me wants to see Warren win. However, the realist in me forces to doubt our chances against Nashville. Its going to be a tough task defeating an experienced team with as many freshmen were playing right now. But I know there are players for Warren that will die on the field before they lay down to Nashville on Friday.
Well said. And as many feathers as I try to ruffle and all the smack talking, it's gonna be a great game. Theses two teams are due a game. It will be a battle.

Lumberjackfan1978

+1 so much heart and desire

AirWarren

You going to go?

Romeo

I plan on making the plane trip down to see it.

4thandgoal

Quote from: arklasports57 on November 22, 2015, 09:25:46 pm
I think this is going to be a close, EPIC back and forth battle.  Honestly wish I could be there to watch this one.

This game should not be close. I watched that PA/Warren game. PA made the secondary look like they were playing kids and they ran up the middle at will. If Nashville do this, they will blow Warren out. They CB's can't cover.

4thandgoal

I pick Nashville by 21 or more. That secondary can't cover. If Nashville throws on them, it's over.

LJ06

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 23, 2015, 08:24:19 pm

I pick Nashville by 21 or more. That secondary can't cover. If Nashville throws on them, it's over.

Hope your not basing everything off that PA game.

PA Dad

Wrong!  This Warren team has more heart than about any team I've ever seen.  Their offense is awesome.  The defense needed improvement when PA played them, but I suspect they are much better now.  Even though they did not matchup with PA, they never quit.  Every time I thought we had the game put away, they'd score and get me worried again.

Never underestimate a team with heart!  Those teams can beat more talented teams.  That's not saying Warren doesn't have talent- they have tons of it.

Warren wins this one on sheer heart and will to win.

Superjack45

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 23, 2015, 08:17:57 pm

This game should not be close. I watched that PA/Warren game. PA made the secondary look like they were playing kids and they ran up the middle at will. If Nashville do this, they will blow Warren out. They CB's can't cover.
Stay Tuned!🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

hawgfan15

Quote from: PA Dad on November 23, 2015, 08:45:36 pm

Wrong!  This Warren team has more heart than about any team I've ever seen.  Their offense is awesome.  The defense needed improvement when PA played them, but I suspect they are much better now.  Even though they did not matchup with PA, they never quit.  Every time I thought we had the game put away, they'd score and get me worried again.

Never underestimate a team with heart!  Those teams can beat more talented teams.  That's not saying Warren doesn't have talent- they have tons of it.

Warren wins this one on sheer heart and will to win.

Yep Warren has more heart than Nashville and they want it more! No way they lose with that combination

::)

HeberFan

You guys are just blowing hot air. Tell me WHY either Warren or Nashville will win.

Big Time

Because Nashville has more talent and tradition. Pretty simple.

Romeo

Well, this game will get Nashville fans a chance to get a first look at Treylon Burks. A freshman who will be the highest rated recruit in the state by the time he's a senior.

HeberFan

Quote from: Big Time on November 23, 2015, 10:01:51 pm

Tradition doesn't win games. It just gets more fat, has-been former players in the stands.

PA Dad

Quote from: HeberFan on November 23, 2015, 09:52:43 pm
You guys are just blowing hot air. Tell me WHY either Warren or Nashville will win.

Read the posts.  I'm a PA fan.  But, Warren wins because of talent, coaching, and, most importantly, the will to win.  Desire and drive are often the most important factors in winning.  Warren has both.

STUNNA

Warren will have to play its best game offensively of the year if they want to have a chance at winning this game. And hopefully our D can cause a turnover or two.

The Coach

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 23, 2015, 08:17:57 pm

PA would do the same to Nashville or any other 4A team so I'm not sure that's a good game to judge off.

Big Time

November 23, 2015, 10:39:34 pm #148 Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 11:58:14 pm by Big Time
Quote from: Romeo on November 23, 2015, 10:03:28 pm
Well, this game will get Nashville fans a chance to get a first look at Treylon Burks. A freshman who will be the highest rated recruit in the state by the time he's a senior.

Cool story bro. I'm sure Nashville will be terrified of a 9th grader.

Quote from: HeberFan on November 23, 2015, 10:05:41 pm
Quote from: Big Time on November 23, 2015, 10:01:51 pm

Tradition doesn't win games. It just gets more fat, has-been former players in the stands.

I disagree actually....why is it always the same programs at the top every year for such extended periods of time? Don't quote me on this but Nashville has made it to at least the 1/4 finals like 20 out of the last 25 years.

It's not that we are always the most talented or best coached team I assure you. I believe it's the mind set that 5 year old kids get when they first attend said school district. So yeah....I think tradition does have a lot to do with success.

I remember being told as a kid stories from the 95 scrappers always grew up wanting to not be like them. I wanted to grow up and smash there success and history into mud and leave a legacy far greater. got to high school and literaly won state in every sport I did. But for me and my class mates it was never somthing that we hoped of or dreamed of. This is the difference between the best programs and the others. Sense pee-wee football we all new and said our entire lives that we were going to do it. Then got in high school and rewrote the history books. 3Peat in football. And won baseball and track championships.

***yeah, I know. Cool story bro. Haha

polksalet

The more I look at matchups I think Nashville might destroy them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas