• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkadelphia @ Fountain Lake Round 2

Started by FBfan79, November 13, 2015, 09:47:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SGT.HULKA

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 23, 2015, 10:38:31 am
Quote from: SGT.HULKA on November 22, 2015, 02:13:09 pm
Quote from: See it coming on November 21, 2015, 03:55:32 pm
You seen it as FL offense playing bad. I see it as Arkies defense stepping up and causing fumbles. Your right Dardy is a very good team. We will have to score more points and defense step up again. FL does have one of the top 4A teams in the state. Arkies team had a bad start and now showing the team they are. Badgers good lucky next week. 7-4A strong
"seen it?" Grammar infraction. Dardanelle wins vs Arky this week because Dardanelle will Dominate, I repeat, dominate the LOS. Arkadelphia coaching staff has some Glen Rose influence which explains why they play so dirty most of the time. Blake will be forced to throw and that's when it will really go south for the Badgers. I don't see anyone beating the Lizards this year.

"Arkadelphia coaching staff has some Glen Rose influence which explains why they play so dirty most of the time."
If you don't mind, please explain this statement.
do a little research and you'll discover for yourself.

hogfan10

Quote from: SGT.HULKA on November 25, 2015, 09:50:52 am
You seen it as FL offense playing bad. I see it as Arkies defense stepping up and causing fumbles. Your right Dardy is a very good team. We will have to score more points and defense step up again. FL does have one of the top 4A teams in the state. Arkies team had a bad start and now showing the team they are. Badgers good lucky next week. 7-4A strong
"seen it?" Grammar infraction. Dardanelle wins vs Arky this week because Dardanelle will Dominate, I repeat, dominate the LOS. Arkadelphia coaching staff has some Glen Rose influence which explains why they play so dirty most of the time. Blake will be forced to throw and that's when it will really go south for the Badgers. I don't see anyone beating the Lizards this year.

"Arkadelphia coaching staff has some Glen Rose influence which explains why they play so dirty most of the time."

You made the statement, back it up. How was/is Arkadelphia dirty?

SGT.HULKA

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 25, 2015, 09:54:09 am

influence of certain members of the coaching staff, are you really that obtuse that you can't figure that out?

Lionheart88

Some of us don't know the staff in the detail you seem to.  Spell it out for us.

hogfan10

Quote from: SGT.HULKA on November 26, 2015, 01:27:43 am

influence of certain members of the coaching staff, are you really that obtuse that you can't figure that out?

Could be wrong, but I'm not aware of any coaches from Glen Rose on the staff. You care to enlighten us.
More intriguing to me though, is your claim that Arkadelphia plays dirty. So, for the third time, I'm asking for
an example. Do you have one? Or, do you just like making stuff up.

SGT.HULKA

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 26, 2015, 09:53:43 am

Could be wrong, but I'm not aware of any coaches from Glen Rose on the staff. You care to enlighten us.
More intriguing to me though, is your claim that Arkadelphia plays dirty. So, for the third time, I'm asking for
have heard from 3 different opposing coaches in the 7-4A, they all echo the same thing: that  Arky and Mena are the two worst teams for cheap shirts and dirty play. And I contend that the Glen Rose connection at Arkadelphia is the root of it for them. Now, ask someone in the know what the GR connection is at Arkadelphia and you'll find out.

See it coming

For crying out loud. You all lost on your home field do to not being able to hold on to the ball

arklasports57

November 26, 2015, 11:29:18 pm #57 Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 06:04:51 am by arklasports57
The defensive line coach is a high school graduate from Glenrose and worked with Elmore at Stuttgart.  Big difference between good coaching and dirty football.

FBfan79

Quote from: See it coming on November 26, 2015, 10:35:39 pm
For crying out loud. You all lost on your home field do to not being able to hold on to the ball

I dont think Hulka is a FL fan.  Prescott maybe?

Lionheart88

Quote from: SGT.HULKA on November 26, 2015, 10:08:53 pm

have heard from 3 different opposing coaches in the 7-4A, they all echo the same thing: that  Arky and Mena are the two worst teams for cheap shirts and dirty play. And I contend that the Glen Rose connection at Arkadelphia is the root of it for them. Now, ask someone in the know what the GR connection is at Arkadelphia and you'll find out.
You seem to be acting like you're someone in the know.  If you are, let's hear it.  If not, cut out the unfounded accusations.

hogfan10

Quote from: SGT.HULKA on November 26, 2015, 10:08:53 pm

Oh you've heard.
I think it's interesting that you have polled 3 different conference coaches about this.
What is your position, and how did you just happen to speak with 3 different conference coaches, who coach at schools that are miles apart.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas