• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkadelphia @ Fountain Lake Round 2

Started by FBfan79, November 13, 2015, 09:47:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FBfan79

Should be a good one.  Arky appears to be putting things together.  Coaching staff knows FL's offense as well. Too bad it's 2 7-4A teams playing.  Cobras better show up to play.

hawgfan15

I really hate how the bracket sets up like this. Both teams are playing really good football right now.

Fury

This is going to be a tough match-up for the Cobras. Arky is playing a lot better than when these two teams first met. I think Fountain Lake pulls this one out in the end.

strongandsteady

Arkadelphia has been rolling hopefully they can get the upset on a conference foe

mharris31696

If Arkadelphia stops #25 they have a shot. I would favor Ft Lake in the game but won't count out the Badgers the way they have played since their first meeting.

phdefense

The fact that this match up is happening shows the strength of this conference this year. Unfortunately it also guarantees that there more be no more than 3 teams left after the second round.

polksalet

Has Arkie moved the freshman wr up for playoffs?

hawgfan15

The hardest thing to do in football is to beat the same team twice in one season. However I expect Fountain Lake to do just that.

See it coming

Arky is going strong after injuries in the start of this season.three fast running backs making big play and turn overs down. This will be close with arky on top

TheBig_Fan101

it will be a close one.... But i have FL winning!! ;D

-Mark-

This game will be featured on 92.9 KVRE FM out of Hot Springs Village and streamed online (radio audio only) on www.KVRE.com

snakeface13

Is the Arky QB nursing a high ankle sprain?

Lumberjackfan1978

I think Fountain Lake wins this one, but it will be close

ArkieBadgerPlayer

TheBig_Fan101

^^ ;D nice try but we all know he's playing this Friday

SGT.HULKA

Arky is a very hot team right now, I think they win this one going away. #7 is the best QB in the conference because of what he can do with his feet. Solid passer as well. Arky by 22.

FBfan79

FBfan79

FBfan79

FBfan79

FL fumbles give Ark a chance to take the lead before half

FBfan79

TD Arky

FL better get it together

19-14 Arky

22sec 2nd

FBfan79

2 fumbles by FL end up with 2 TD's by Arky.  Looking ugly so far.

FBfan79

FBfan79

FBfan79

Arky attempts a FG... tipped by FL.. No good!

FBfan79

5:42 to go.... FL driving... no fumbles please.

FBfan79

FBfan79

And FL fumbles again!!

Unbelievable... on a first down play

FBfan79

FL fumbles inside the Arky 10..

Arky ball.. and running the clock

FBfan79

Badgers will win

FL with 5 fumbles that cost them

FBfan79

19-14 Arky wins

Good luck Badgers

Bad loss for the Cobras

LJ06

Quote from: FBfan79 on November 20, 2015, 09:26:31 pm
19-14 Arky wins

Good luck Badgers

Bad loss for the Cobras

Wow didn't see that coming

snakeface13

Unbelievable..... Worst gameplay I have ever witnessed by the cobras and they saved it for the playoffs....

strongandsteady

5 fumbles?! Very sloppy game by Fountain Lake. Would think a run first team would know how to hold the rock.

hawgfan15

Wow the way this game played out with the turnovers is hard to believe. There isn't many teams hotter than Arkadelphia right now but they have a tall task ahead of them next Friday night.

Good season Cobras and big win Arkadelphia!

Sports Guru

I think I'm the only person that picked Arkadelphia to win

Lionheart88

I imagine the Cobra Commander Head Coach was not a happy man by game's end.

mharris31696

If Ft Lake gives the ball to #25 inside the 10 they win the game. He was the only offense Ft Lake had. Was surprised to hear he was held to under 180 rushing.

arklasports57

FL made a lot of unfortunate mistakes (for them) last night.  That's a very tough way to lose a ballgame but like they say a win is a win.

mharris31696

Those are the same mistakes Arkadelphia had the first half of the season. The Badgers have looked like a totally different team since that first Ft Lake game. I just hope they can pull the upset next week.

See it coming

Coulda woulda shoulda, if you look back I said if Arky stops their turns overs they win By a close game. They as well missed a few scores in the red zone.

FBfan79

Eehh... no woulda coulda shouldas needed.  The fact that FL played this bad and only lost by 5 points is self explanatory.  Good luck against Dardy.  They look extremely tough again this year.

See it coming

You seen it as FL offense playing bad. I see it as Arkies defense stepping up and causing fumbles. Your right Dardy is a very good team. We will have to score more points and defense step up again. FL does have one of the top 4A teams in the state. Arkies team had a bad start and now showing the team they are. Badgers good lucky next week. 7-4A strong

snakeface13

SGT.HULKA

Quote from: See it coming on November 21, 2015, 03:55:32 pm
You seen it as FL offense playing bad. I see it as Arkies defense stepping up and causing fumbles. Your right Dardy is a very good team. We will have to score more points and defense step up again. FL does have one of the top 4A teams in the state. Arkies team had a bad start and now showing the team they are. Badgers good lucky next week. 7-4A strong
"seen it?" Grammar infraction. Dardanelle wins vs Arky this week because Dardanelle will Dominate, I repeat, dominate the LOS. Arkadelphia coaching staff has some Glen Rose influence which explains why they play so dirty most of the time. Blake will be forced to throw and that's when it will really go south for the Badgers. I don't see anyone beating the Lizards this year.

STUNNA

Quote from: SGT.HULKA on November 22, 2015, 02:13:09 pm
"seen it?" Grammar infraction. Dardanelle wins vs Arky this week because Dardanelle will Dominate, I repeat, dominate the LOS. Arkadelphia coaching staff has some Glen Rose influence which explains why they play so dirty most of the time. Blake will be forced to throw and that's when it will really go south for the Badgers. I don't see anyone beating the Lizards this year.

I'll take the field over the lizards

SGT.HULKA

Quote from: STUNNA on November 22, 2015, 04:14:52 pm

you'll lose

STUNNA

Quote from: SGT.HULKA on November 22, 2015, 04:21:43 pm
Quote from: STUNNA on November 22, 2015, 04:14:52 pm

you'll lose
Possibly but I doubt it

Oldbadger

Hulka, what's the Glen Rose influence for the Badgers?

hogfan10

"Arkadelphia coaching staff has some Glen Rose influence which explains why they play so dirty most of the time."
If you don't mind, please explain this statement.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas