• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg @ Dardanelle Playoffs Round 2

Started by Sports Guru, November 13, 2015, 09:06:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote your Winner

Hamburg
28 (33.3%)
Dardanelle
56 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Voting closed: November 20, 2015, 10:53:55 pm

HBG PRIDE

The Coach

Typical response!! I guess Dardanelle still hasn't played anyone!!

green-eagle

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 21, 2015, 01:10:00 am
Dardanelle should win the state championship and Hamburg only beats mediocre teams.

Hey! Crossett is a great mediocre Team! And SC well they just great!

hogheaven001

Quote from: big slop on November 21, 2015, 12:10:25 am
Did the better team win this year????? A question I have been pondering all night....
Of course the better team dominated this year. All i have heard all year is how we don't play anybody. Our conference is weak and we shouldn't be #1. The 3rd best team in our conference lost on a fumble at the 1. Or would have beat the best team in y'alls. Come on the 8 4-a is usually a power no doubt. But not this year. They blew y'all out. I know, I know it was just a mental thing. Guess playing Dardy is too. We showed you who the better team was. Guess we still haven't played anybody. Y'all included.

LJ06

Quote from: hogheaven001 on November 21, 2015, 10:43:19 am
Did the better team win this year????? A question I have been pondering all night....
Of course the better team dominated this year. All i have heard all year is how we don't play anybody. Our conference is weak and we shouldn't be #1. The 3rd best team in our conference lost on a fumble at the 1. Or would have beat the best team in y'alls. Come on the 8 4-a is usually a power no doubt. But not this year. They blew y'all out. I know, I know it was just a mental thing. Guess playing Dardy is too. We showed you who the better team was. Guess we still haven't played anybody. Y'all included.

The fumble was outside of the ten yard line not inside. More around the 13 or so.

hogheaven001

Quote from: LJ06 on November 21, 2015, 10:45:34 am

The fumble was outside of the ten yard line not inside. More around the 13 or so.
Ok. Thanks for the correction. But still. Was our three seed against a team that blew hbg out. But I know scores don't matter. Just saying maybe a lil humble pie could go a long way. We are a good team and even when we beat one of the vaunted 8-4a. We get excuses. You got dominated. End of story. Good luck in basketball

LJ06

Quote from: hogheaven001 on November 21, 2015, 10:56:16 am
Quote from: LJ06 on November 21, 2015, 10:45:34 am

Ok. Thanks for the correction. But still. Was our three seed against a team that blew hbg out. But I know scores don't matter. Just saying maybe a lil humble pie could go a long way. We are a good team and even when we beat one of the vaunted 8-4a. We get excuses. You got dominated. End of story. Good luck in basketball

Anybody who thinks the 4-4A is weak needs to reconsider their knowledge of football.

Apache4Life

mossflyer

I agree. I think the 7-4A is best from top to bottom. The 4-4A and the 8-4A are about equal in my opinion. The top 3 teams are pretty salty. The 1-4A and 3-4A have 2 teams that could beat most teams on any given night. The 2-4A has CAC....that's it.

LJ06

Quote from: Apache4Life on November 21, 2015, 11:22:46 am
Thanks LJ06..

No problem. Dardanelle and Pottsville have proven that they can beat just about in anybody in the state the past several years.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas