• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg @ Dardanelle Playoffs Round 2

Started by Sports Guru, November 13, 2015, 09:06:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote your Winner

Hamburg
28 (33.3%)
Dardanelle
56 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Voting closed: November 20, 2015, 10:53:55 pm

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 19, 2015, 08:06:12 pm
Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on November 19, 2015, 07:54:48 pm
Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 19, 2015, 11:59:21 am
Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on November 19, 2015, 08:10:29 am
Come on lions make that defense roar this week.
I just hope we don't play like we did against yal. This should be a really good game.
i think Hamburg will be ready,I don't know if y'all can beat Dardy or not but if y'all play like y'all have in most games I think it will be a great game.Go Lions
Dardanelle is beatable..
Anyone is beatable. Some more so than others.

EagleForLife12

I'm going to go see this one tomorrow, ima go ahead and make my prediction
Hamburg 27
Dardanelle 24

Touchdown99

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 19, 2015, 11:59:21 am
Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on November 19, 2015, 08:10:29 am
Come on lions make that defense roar this week.
I just hope we don't play like we did against yal. This should be a really good game
if we play like we did against warren, I'm going to have to be carried out on a stretcher because I can't take that kind of mental abuse again. I think we gone be ready this time around for Dardy.. I saw a few of the guys tonight at the pep really and they are ready. Dardy took care of business last year and beat us in a really close game. This time around  no business...it's strictly personal. 😎 #we didn't forget

Touchdown99

Quote from: green-eagle on November 18, 2015, 09:26:05 pm
Quote from: Touchdown99 on November 18, 2015, 03:57:37 pm
Quote from: green-eagle on November 16, 2015, 04:11:39 pm
where are the Hamburg LOINS posters? there are a million of them......fair weather fan! or did they post on Pokey's thread instead!!!

I'm starting to believe that you are a secret lions fan!you seem to always be worried about us.  Come on to Dardanelle Friday night and hang out with fans! I tell you what.. I now pronounced you Purple Eagle..you may now kiss our 🏈🏈🏈!!  #GoLions 😎

Oh how nice for you to give me an invite..., very heart warming.... But no thAnks. I'm travell ing to my watch my Green Eagles play!!!!! And beside this green eagle dont do purple!

go ahead and support your team...I understand. Just let me know when you change your mind about wearing purple. By the way, have your eagles ready because we are going to beat you guys in basketball  too. ( shhhhhh keep it a secret for now)

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Touchdown99

3 Dollar

November 20, 2015, 04:47:37 am #106 Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 04:51:32 am by 3 Dollar
We want all you Hamburg fans to stick around this board even after tonight.  Don't go running to the Basketball boards.  Just isn't the same without you guys.

And remember the #63!  Get #63 in your mind, because that number will be in your backfield all night!

Gray lizard

Quote from: Lacerta agilis on November 19, 2015, 01:03:17 pm
Quote from: Danvillegrad77 on November 19, 2015, 12:30:48 pm
Quote from: Longfellow on November 19, 2015, 08:00:53 am
The real team in Yell County wins by 14 this week. They'll be the last team in the county standing after this week
Can't miss an opportunity to get a dig in on Danville.  Hoping both do Yell county proud.  Go Green and Red
+1
+2
Go Little Johns

Gray lizard

Quote from: 3 Dollar on November 20, 2015, 04:47:37 am
We want all you Hamburg fans to stick around this board even after tonight.  Don't go running to the Basketball boards.  Just isn't the same without you guys.

And remember the #63!  Get #63 in your mind, because that number will be in your backfield all night!

He is a beast. Who ever draws his number will be in for a night.  If that young man can stop him he will be the first.  very few players come off the ball like 63 does.  It is like an explosion.

OLDSCHOOL82

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: 3 Dollar on November 20, 2015, 04:47:37 am

Hamburg's D-line has pretty good ball get off too...

young_gun

Dardanelle let Hamburg stay in the game too long last year and will not allow that to happen this year.

Dardanelle 42 Hamburg 14

Gray lizard

Quote from: young_gun on November 20, 2015, 08:44:52 am
Dardanelle let Hamburg stay in the game too long last year and will not allow that to happen this year.

Dardanelle 42 Hamburg 14

I am not sure Dardanelle let Hamburg.  Hamburg had a good team.  I just hope they are not as big and physical as last year.

Touchdown99

No worries... We got great payers too. We worked hard this year and we didn't get there by standing around twirling our thumbs on the field. We are the underdogs, but we like that title. Dardanelle you have speed, we do too! You have great players, we do too! You say #63 is a great player that can't be stopped, guess what..,,,we have a few that will need to be stopped as well. Bottom line....WE READY! 😎

Gray lizard

Anyone know the distance of the field goal attempt by Dardanelle last week?  The one that hit the upright.  I was thinking 50+.

Touchdown99

Dardanelle 42 Hamburg 14

Really? Wow, is that right? I thought it was because we were just as good as you guys. Then I thought Dardy simply didn't have an answer for Tramon Savage. Or it could it be, we hung in there because we wanted it just as bad as you guys. But thanks got clearing that up. Now we know. You guys LET us stay in the game.  That's good southern hospitality....your mayor must be really proud. If you guys did all that for us last year...who knows what you will do to help us out this year.  It's like the gift that keeps on giving. Thanks Dardy...😎🏈🎁

Gray lizard

I bet Dardanelle does not punt the ball in the entire game.  :)

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Touchdown99 on November 20, 2015, 09:27:33 am

Dardanelle 42 Hamburg 14

Really? Wow, is that right? I thought it was because we were just as good as you guys. Then I thought Dardy simply didn't have an answer for Tramon Savage. Or it could it be, we hung in there because we wanted it just as bad as you guys. But thanks got clearing that up. Now we know. You guys LET us stay in the game.  That's good southern hospitality....your mayor must be really proud. If you guys did all that for us last year...who knows what you will do to help us out this year.  It's like the gift that keeps on giving. Thanks Dardy...😎🏈🎁

You better talk nice or they wont let ya'll stay in the game at all this year.

green-eagle

Quote from: Gray lizard on November 20, 2015, 09:40:55 am

so fumbling is in your game plan.....?

Gray lizard

Not my game plan. But I will put money on it.

Touchdown99

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 20, 2015, 09:41:14 am

Dardanelle 42 Hamburg 14

We didn't ask for their help last year.....and we don't need it this year.

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 20, 2015, 09:41:14 am

Dardanelle 42 Hamburg 14

I'm surprised how much better Dardanelle's offense is this year than last. I was afraid losing Thompson (Arkansas Tech) with his shear power on the ground would leave a bigger void. That void has been filled and then some. A much more productive ground attack this season, even when #1 is not playing. Hamburg has a great program and will keep it close early.

thatoneguy

LizardAlum10

Bulldog92

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Dardanelle 42 Hamburg 14
I'd advise not comparing last years game to this years. To me it's harder to play a team the next year after you've won. Valley View and Dardanelle both gave us fits after we beat them the year prior. Teams come back hungrier sometimes and you can't predict what might just happen.

STUNNA

I think a lot of people are underestimating Hamburg and I'm not sure why. They may not win bit it won't be a beat down. They haveone of the best defenses in the state and could possibly be the fastest in 4A. Don't let that loss to Warren fool you. They can play.

AirWarren

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: AirWarren on November 20, 2015, 11:45:55 am
Let's go lions!
Why? You've already beaten them, wouldn't you rather have a shot at beating Dardanelle this season, another notch in the 2015 belt?

LJ06

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on November 20, 2015, 11:49:28 am
Quote from: AirWarren on November 20, 2015, 11:45:55 am
Let's go lions!
Why? You've already beaten them, wouldn't you rather have a shot at beating Dardanelle this season, another notch in the 2015 belt?

8-4A support

The Coach

Quote from: STUNNA on November 20, 2015, 11:14:22 am
I think a lot of people are underestimating Hamburg and I'm not sure why. They may not win bit it won't be a beat down. They haveone of the best defenses in the state and could possibly be the fastest in 4A. Don't let that loss to Warren fool you. They can play.

I can assure you with 100% certainty nobody on  the team or coaching staff is underestimating Hamburg and that's all that matters!! They'll be ready and fully expect a tough hard hitting 4 quarter football game!!

OLDSCHOOL82

It better be a game.  Me and my buddies will be unhappy if we waste a long drive to dardy for a bad football game.  Even worse if the Tamales aren't up to par.

HBG PRIDE

Ha ha ha.......confedince is good

The Coach

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 20, 2015, 12:22:45 pm

Dardanelle hasn't punted all season. At least not the way you'd think.

HBG PRIDE

November 20, 2015, 12:32:44 pm #134 Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 12:34:51 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: The Coach on November 20, 2015, 12:24:20 pm

My point exactly....playing competition like baptist every game...why would you punt?......with the exception of p.r.

Gray lizard

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 20, 2015, 12:32:44 pm

My point exactly....playing competition like baptist every game...why would you punt?......with the exception of p.r.

It always gets them.

WPWells

Sigmund Sauer

Nobody else seems to "get it," not surprised. Comment had nothing to do with confidence.

Superjack45

Hey 8 4A Lets Get It! It's time to take care of business,take no prisoners take out everything that move 😀😀😀😀😀

The Coach

November 20, 2015, 01:02:42 pm #139 Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 01:08:42 pm by The Coach
Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 20, 2015, 12:32:44 pm

Yep they're lucky to be 11-0 cause they are awful and haven't played a single good team.

dawginar

Dsrdanelle mercy rule 3rd quarter.game over by 9. Hambgeralers  have safe trip  back south.  Dang weak 4-4a.....

green-eagle

Quote from: dawginar on November 20, 2015, 01:21:43 pm
Dsrdanelle mercy rule 3rd quarter.game over by 9. Hambgeralers  have safe trip  back south.  Dang weak 4-4a.....

did this person fall off a cliff there in Yell county ....

young_gun

I have seen Hamburg and have seen Dardanelle. Yes Hamburg is probably faster yes they are probably good this year but Dardanelle's 1st string defense is elite and their "team" is hands down better than Hamburg. I coached in SE AR and now I am back in the river valley and have seen a lot of Dardanelle. Safe travels to and from Hamburg and Good Luck to All tonight. The Sand Lizards Roll On!

STUNNA

Hamburgs defense is elite..  offense not so much.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

HBG PRIDE

Superjack45

Hey Lions I hope you all can take care of business up there will be a tough environment but I do believe that if you all can do it. Let's Go Lions. 8 4A all the way.☯☯☯

3 Dollar

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 20, 2015, 04:35:45 pm
84A....all I'm saying

No!  No!  No!........

You want to take Exit 88 and bypass Russellville.  It's Exit 84, not 84A anyway!

Superjack45

Quote from: 3 Dollar on November 20, 2015, 04:55:26 pm
Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 20, 2015, 04:35:45 pm
84A....all I'm saying

No!  No!  No!........

You want to take Exit 88 and bypass Russellville.  It's Exit 84, not 84A anyway!
Could be an Omen! Lol!!!

OLDSCHOOL82

Well, I've rolled into Dardy and got tamales in me.  Tasty as usual.  Nice crisp coolness to the air.  Ready to watch some ball.  Is #6 the stud for Hamburg?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas