• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg @ Dardanelle Playoffs Round 2

Started by Sports Guru, November 13, 2015, 09:06:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote your Winner

Hamburg
28 (33.3%)
Dardanelle
56 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Voting closed: November 20, 2015, 10:53:55 pm

Sports Guru

November 13, 2015, 09:06:16 pm Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 09:19:18 pm by CrossettEagles14
I got dardanelle in this one by 8

EagleForLife12

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on November 13, 2015, 09:06:16 pm
I got dardanelle in this one by 28
No way...nobody is getting blew out in this game. I watched it last year they went tit for tat all the way until about 6 minutes left

Superjack45

How are you going to go against your own conference? Sad day real sad. Lol!!!!

LJ06

It's going to be a battle. Dardy didn't just blow Lincoln out of the water either tonight. I'd expect the Lizards to win, but could be a lot closer than many would think.

Sports Guru

November 13, 2015, 09:19:50 pm #4 Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 09:59:17 pm by CrossettEagles14
Quote from: EagleForLife12 on November 13, 2015, 09:15:16 pm
No way...nobody is getting blew out in this game. I watched it last year they went tit for tat all the way until about 6 minutes left
[/quote

Meant to say 8

3 Dollar

Quote from: LJ06 on November 13, 2015, 09:16:32 pm
It's going to be a battle. Dardy didn't just blow Lincoln out of the water either tonight. I'd expect the Lizards to win, but could be a lot closer than many would think.

#1 was on the sidelines all night for Dardy too!!   :-X

LJ06

Quote from: 3 Dollar on November 13, 2015, 09:23:27 pm

That would explain it

Superjack45

Is he ok!

3 Dollar

Nursing a sore knee according to the radio broadcasters.

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: Superjack45 on November 13, 2015, 09:33:41 pm

Is he ok!

Kershner will start Friday against Hamburg. He would have went tonight if needed. They didn't play him against Subiaco either. They want to keep him healthy and he's already committed to UCA, so no need to pad his stats. Had he started tonight I believe they would've put 70 on Lincoln. Looking forward to another good game with Hamburg, should be close early but Dardanelle will pull away and win by 16+

CounterPunch

STUNNA

Touchdown99

Last year it was a close game but we ran the same play 3 consecutive times and choked up at the end. It was a tough loss for us because we had several chances to take the lead at the end but we blew it. It's going to be a good game and right now I believe my guys can pull it off. I'm predicting Hbg by 7

WPWells

rdhill

I will be there hoping for another good game we are better this year than last we just can not get over warren hurdle that is mental with players  they believe we should beat lizards.

rdhill

either way I will make a weekend of it goin up to the hill sat for miss st game.

The Coach

November 13, 2015, 11:43:37 pm #16 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 12:45:16 am by The Coach
Hamburg isn't as good as they were last yr on the OL/DL or at QB. Dardanelle is better up front on both sides of the ball then they were last year.

rdhill

Quote from: The Coach on November 13, 2015, 11:43:37 pm
Hamburg isn't as good as they were last on the OL/DL or at QB. Dardanelle is better up front on both sides of the ball then they were last year.
been to a bunch of lions games this year well you sir are the expert no need for the game to be played.

Touchdown99

Hamburg isn't as good as they were last on the OL/DL or at QB. Dardanelle is better up front on both sides of the ball then they were last year.
Go to bed... Better yet get under the bed.. Now turn the lights off.

The Coach

November 14, 2015, 12:31:39 am #19 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 12:34:15 am by The Coach
Quote from: rdhill on November 14, 2015, 12:12:44 am
been to a bunch of lions games this year well you sir are the expert no need for the game to be played.

Did I say that? No I didnt. I've seen both and I watched last years game. Hamburg isn't as good up front as last year. And Savage was the O vs Dardanelle last year with his scrambling ability. That is a FACT!!!

The Coach

Quote from: Touchdown99 on November 14, 2015, 12:19:47 am
Go to bed... Better yet get under the bed.. Now turn the lights off.

::)

rdhill

we were one dimensional last year not so this year.

3 Dollar

Dardanelle has no counter for all Hamburg brings  ::)

Give up Dardanelle  ;D

riccoar

Sigmund Sauer

Hamburg barely beats decent teams this year and just doesn't show up against good teams, Better luck next year. Pocahontus concerns me though.

hoghelmet14

Dardanelle.... by two or three scores....

OLineman

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on November 14, 2015, 09:23:23 am
Hamburg barely beats decent teams this year and just doesn't show up against good teams, Better luck next year. Pocahontus concerns me though.

in 8-4A our decent teams would mercy rule most of your conference excluding dardy and robinson..dardanelle's only competition this year has been Robinson, and they aren't what they used to be..definately not what they were in 5A..still going to be a dog fight..2 very talented teams

if you want to argue that fact, just compare the conferences..there is no comparing the 2

Touchdown99

4A is full of great teams that we have beat. 4A is also full of teams that could also give Dardy a run for their money. Last year Tramon Savage "savage beast" was a one man show on offense against Dardy and we played Dardy up until the end and we let it slip through out fingers the last few minutes of the game. Our guys went into this game last year being the under dogs that Dardy would embarass and mercy rule in their field and it didn't happen. It's not gonna happen this year either. Savage is gone but we have a strong  offense that can get the job done as well. Your opinion almost made sense.. Better  luck next time. 😎

RazorbackHitman

Lincoln had a stubborn defense in the 1st quarter of the game against Dardanelle, but the speed of the Sand Lizards wore out the players of Lincoln. Dardanelle better get their kicker as much practice as possible, he might be the difference against Hamburg. Then again tempo and fatigue may be the difference as well.

Dardanelle by a field goal.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: The Coach on November 14, 2015, 12:31:39 am
Quote from: rdhill on November 14, 2015, 12:12:44 am

Did I say that? No I didnt. I've seen both and I watched last years game. Hamburg isn't as good up front as last year. And Savage was the O vs Dardanelle last year with his scrambling ability. That is a FACT!!!
Since your talking FACTS, I will give them to you. Yes Savage was a beast, but he was like home runs live and die by them..We are much more balanced this year.You mentioned our O and D line. They are the same kids as last year, just a year older. My final and most important fact is that the top 3 teams in the 8-4a can beat any 4a team in the state on a given Friday!

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: Touchdown99 on November 14, 2015, 10:24:31 am

4A is full of great teams that we have beat. 4A is also full of teams that could also give Dardy a run for their money. Last year Tramon Savage "savage beast" was a one man show on offense against Dardy and we played Dardy up until the end and we let it slip through out fingers the last few minutes of the game. Our guys went into this game last year being the under dogs that Dardy would embarass and mercy rule in their field and it didn't happen. It's not gonna happen this year either. Savage is gone but we have a strong  offense that can get the job done as well. Your opinion almost made sense.. Better  luck next time. 😎
I just don't think the Hamburg offense is near the force needed to compete with the top 3 this year. I do look forward to a great game. Hamburg folks were classy last year and I sure enjoyed visiting with them. Have a safe trip.

Legend

Robinson didnt have an answer for him and neither will Hamburg

phdefense

I think what Dardanelle does against Hamburg might help show if they are truly on that next level that some think they are on.

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: phdefense on November 14, 2015, 01:56:42 pm
I think what Dardanelle does against Hamburg might help show if they are truly on that next level that some think they are on.
I'll be happy with a one point win. Hamburg gave us all we wanted last year. I expect another tough game Friday night.

Touchdown99

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on November 14, 2015, 12:09:03 pm
Quote from: Touchdown99 on November 14, 2015, 10:24:31 am

I just don't think the Hamburg offense is near the force needed to compete with the top 3 this year. I do look forward to a great game. Hamburg folks were classy last year and I sure enjoyed visiting with them. Have a safe trip.

Thanks.. Hoping for  clear roads and no rain. As far as your comment, I think we can agree to disagree LOL. That's what this forum is about. People have the right to their opinion and people who don't agree can easily debate. Our offense is the same as last year only stronger. I  got confidence in my guys. I did last year, and I still do this year. We are entering into this game as underdogs. That's ok..we are used to it..No doubt it's going  to be a game to see. See you guys Friday! 😎

green-eagle

Quote from: RazorbackHitman on November 14, 2015, 10:42:04 am
Lincoln had a stubborn defense in the 1st quarter of the game against Dardanelle, but the speed of the Sand Lizards wore out the players of Lincoln. Dardanelle better get their kicker as much practice as possible, he might be the difference against Hamburg. Then again tempo and fatigue may be the difference as well.

Dardanelle by a field goal.

Speedy sand lizard?! Kill me now, I have heard everything!!!

SGT.HULKA

November 14, 2015, 08:47:10 pm #36 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:03:08 pm by SGT.HULKA
Lizards by as much as they want, they are easily the best 4A team this year. They have no weaknesses, are well coached and obviously on a mission this year.

LJ06

Quote from: SGT.HULKA on November 14, 2015, 08:47:10 pm
Lizards by as much as they want, they are easily the best 4A team this year. They have no weaknesses, are well coached and obviously on a mission this year.

Every team has a weakness to a certain degree.

HBG PRIDE

November 14, 2015, 09:47:29 pm #39 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 10:33:35 pm by HBG PRIDE
Dardanelle is good. No doubt about it, but not by as much as they want.   Should be a close game.

Bowser54

Hate to say it because I'm pulling for the 8-4A, but I don't feel like Hamburg will score as much as Dardanelle. Prove me wrong Hamburg.

35-14 Dardanelle.

Legend

Touchdown99

that's good to hear...guess we got something in common because Hamburg is on a mission too. 😎

Romeo

Last year was a good game between these two. Hamburg got into position to score multiple times but were unable to capitalize on big plays. Hamburg was one-dimensional last season and it hurt them against Dardanelle. This year is a different story. Hamburg's defense is no slouch either. I expect a much closer game than last year.

The Coach

November 15, 2015, 06:24:51 pm #44 Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 06:30:12 pm by The Coach
Hamburg does not have the same kids up front hence the reason I posted what I did. They lost 3 starters on the OL with the C, RG, and RT all having graduated. The DL has 3 different starters then last year. #52 is the only returning starter on the DL. They graduated #55 who was a man child in the middle. Now Dardanelle does have the same kids playing on the OL/DL that they did last year and they are a year older, bigger, and stronger. Dardanelle has one of if not the best OL/DL in class 4A.

In saying all that I expect it to be a good game. #4, #6, #23, and #28 are solid offensive weapons. Hamburg is a lot like Robinson. Robinson is better on offense and Hamburg is better on defense.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: The Coach on November 15, 2015, 06:24:51 pm
Hamburg does not have the same kids up front hence the reason I posted what I did. They lost 3 starters on the OL with the C, RG, and RT all having graduated. The DL has 3 different starters then last year. #52 is the only returning starter on the DL. They graduated #55 who was a man child in the middle. Now Dardanelle does have the same kids playing on the OL/DL that they did last year and they are a year older, bigger, and stronger. Dardanelle has one of if not the best OL/DL in class 4A.

In saying all that I expect it to be a good game. #4, #6, #23, and #28 are solid offensive weapons. Hamburg is a lot like Robinson. Robinson is better on offense and Hamburg is better on defense.
Sounds like you got it figured out..Yal should not have any problem with us then .LOL...When you don't ever play good competition, it often gives a false sense of superiority.

The Coach

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 15, 2015, 08:02:07 pm
Quote from: The Coach on November 15, 2015, 06:24:51 pm

When you don't ever play good competition, it often gives a false sense of superiority.

::)

Lumberjackfan1978

If Hamburg shows up and play's like their capable of it will be a good game,they may surprise Dardy

riccoar

Obviously Dardanelle has not faced a decent defense in conference play.  You look at their stats and well over 50% of their offensive production goes through one player.  If your gonna win, you have to neutralize #1.

Legend

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas