• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Odds to win the Championship

Started by SUGARTOWN, November 09, 2015, 09:03:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SUGARTOWN

Dardanelle     5-1
Nashville       7-1
Warren          8-1
Pocahontas    12-1
Prairie Grove 12-1
Robinson       15-1
CAC             15-1
F. Lake         20-1
Star City      25-1
Hamburg     25-1

Field   30-1

*entertainment purposes only

WPWells

I'll take a 5-1 payout on Dardy any day

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 09, 2015, 09:11:44 am
I'll take a 5-1 payout on Dardy any day

IMO, they have the easiest path to WMS.

Jacketman65

Sugar, how did you come up with these numbers?

panther07

I'll put ten down on the Mustangs at 15/1.

SUGARTOWN

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 09, 2015, 09:38:52 am
Quote from: Jacketman65 on November 09, 2015, 09:20:40 am

I'm very talented.  :D

It's a proprietary undisclosed mathematical formula....  Straight out of Sugartown...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 09, 2015, 09:41:27 am
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 09, 2015, 09:38:52 am
Quote from: Jacketman65 on November 09, 2015, 09:20:40 am

I'm very talented.  :D

It's a proprietary undisclosed mathematical formula....  Straight out of Sugartown...

Correct. No Common Core math involved.

bigchief72455

These are the Vegas odds straight from Jimmy the Greek. LOL

Austin.Sutton

Final 4, Warren vs. Robinson & Pokey vs. Dardenelle.

kjjackson

Yeah, Dardanelle should be lower, 5 to 2 at the most.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: kjjackson on November 09, 2015, 12:58:59 pm
Yeah, Dardanelle should be lower, 5 to 2 at the most.

Kinda hard to put it much lower for a school that has never won it and only has 11 playoff wins ever. I was  originally thinking 4-1, that may have been better. They're the definite favorite though.

Only 2 times in the last 18 years has a school won the title in this class that had never won one previously, (Warren 2001, CAC 2004).

WPWells

I think Dardanelle's success last year is what pushes them over the edge this year

TIGER101

Sugartown are you excepting parlay bets for the championship game?

Sports Guru

Semifinal Predictions
CAC
Warren
Star City
Dardanelle

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: TIGER101 on November 09, 2015, 10:41:39 pm
Sugartown are you excepting parlay bets for the championship game?

Nah, that would be illegal. Lol  :D

Legend

Do you accept food stamps for payments on bets?

$aintMaximu$

He only gets paid in meatballs (like the wedding singer)...

Legend

Well Ill have to get them cold because my food stamps covers cold food. But im sure in Shiloh terms if you dont have a visa plat or diamond that EBT isnt on your level

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Legend on November 10, 2015, 08:04:32 am
Well Ill have to get them cold because my food stamps covers cold food. But im sure in Shiloh terms if you dont have a visa plat or diamond that EBT isnt on your level

I grew up in Hogeye....  I'll take beans, cornbread and some fried taters...

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 09, 2015, 01:39:47 pm
I think Dardanelle's success last year is what pushes them over the edge this year
I told a buddy of mine the same thing last year right after we slaughtered Mena. Dardanelle just hadn't been there yet to know what it takes to win big games. Now they do and they're going to be hard to beat

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Legend on November 10, 2015, 07:22:53 am
Do you accept food stamps for payments on bets?

Are you asking for a friend?  :)

Legend

beach bum

The way the 3-4A is faring you should make Pokey's odds not as good. Highland scored on Pokey's defense while Pottsville seems to be dismantling Highland. It looks like Pocahontas may have some trouble when they encounter a top level team.

LJ06

Quote from: beach bum on November 13, 2015, 08:05:14 pm
The way the 3-4A is faring you should make Pokey's odds not as good. Highland scored on Pokey's defense while Pottsville seems to be dismantling Highland. It looks like Pocahontas may have some trouble when they encounter a top level team.

Highland is definitely not looking too good

SUGARTOWN

Gosnell did well, 54 points. Blackman had a great game.

bigchief72455

What does that have to do with anything.

WPWells

bigchief72455

I guess we will just have to see next week.

CounterPunch

bigchief72455

Chief_Osceola™

I'd throw money down on Fountain Lake. They are my sleeper pick. I've adopted them as my 4A team after they beat us like a rented mule in week 3.

bigchief72455

Who do you consider top level?

FBfan79

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 13, 2015, 10:33:31 pm
I'd throw money down on Fountain Lake. They are my sleeper pick. I've adopted them as my 4A team after they beat us like a rented mule in week 3.

They are not the best team in 4A but they are good enough to play with anyone.  They have to beat Arky again first though.  They seem to be playing good right now.  Will be a tough one.

beach bum

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 13, 2015, 10:49:00 pm
Who do you consider top level?

Right now, I'd say Dardy, Nashville, Fountain Lake, and Warren possibly. I'd say those four are ahead of the field. The sad part is only two of them will get to the semifinals the way the bracket is set up.

polksalet

Fountain Lake scares me more than anyone. Be ready for them or you're gonna get drove.

FBfan79

November 14, 2015, 12:00:49 am #36 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 12:40:40 am by FBfan79
Nash, Dardy, and Warren are at the top.  Every team is wanting to beat these teams I would bet.  Good programs.

SUGARTOWN

Looking back, maybe I should've took a few friendly wagers. Dardanelle's odds weren't too high after all, lol.

WPWells

The field still has two of four alive

RUSH

Orange and Black

strongandsteady

Bigredhog1971

December 03, 2015, 10:10:21 pm #42 Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:11:59 pm by Bigredhog1971
Nashville 2-1
PR. 50-1
Arkadelphia 20-1
PG 15-1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas