• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who are the best players in the 1-4a this year?

Started by Lionclub67, November 05, 2015, 07:15:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigerdad2

Quote from: livingwithcause on November 16, 2015, 02:10:37 pm
Quote from: Tigerdad2 on November 10, 2015, 06:28:35 pm
Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 06, 2015, 01:07:57 pm
Anybody have stats on Faulk?
Anyone have stats on Soehner ?
I'm thinking Disney is the leading Receiver

Soehner has roughly 400 yards on the year receiving (6 TDs).  We got off on his stats a little when we did a throwback jersey night and numbers got all switched up.
Disney has about 550 yards receiving and 9 TDs.
Heltemes has about 330 yards and 5 TDs.

The thing is though Disney has over 1000 yards in all purpose yards with his KO, PR and a some rushing (5 TDs on Special teams).

Thank you for the stats, I thought Disney was the leading receiver . Great kid!

prHOG13

Quote from: beach bum on November 16, 2015, 08:27:41 pm
Disney is the most valuable weapon in PG's offense and you can call me crazy all you want for that statement.... when PG has a WR who stretches the field don't you notice those are the years they tend to go far in the playoffs. He is back next year too. He isn't the biggest or most athletic kid and won't be getting DI offers but he is what separates PG from being one dimensional. Plus, he plays special teams and defense at a high level. PG will always run the ball well enough to field a team in the top half of the 1-4A but when they do damage at a state level taking the top off of opposing defenses is the reason.
agree here and almost added him to my list. His name was called quite a bit when we played him. Looking forward to watching him next season when hopefully he can be showcased a little more when those seniors have departed.

livingwithcause

Quote from: Tigerdad2 on November 16, 2015, 09:28:59 pm
Quote from: livingwithcause on November 16, 2015, 02:10:37 pm
Quote from: Tigerdad2 on November 10, 2015, 06:28:35 pm
Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 06, 2015, 01:07:57 pm
Anybody have stats on Faulk?
Anyone have stats on Soehner ?
I'm thinking Disney is the leading Receiver

Soehner has roughly 400 yards on the year receiving (6 TDs).  We got off on his stats a little when we did a throwback jersey night and numbers got all switched up.
Disney has about 550 yards receiving and 9 TDs.
Heltemes has about 330 yards and 5 TDs.

The thing is though Disney has over 1000 yards in all purpose yards with his KO, PR and a some rushing (5 TDs on Special teams).
Thank you for the stats, I thought Disney was the leading receiver . Great kid!

No prob!  This is Miles btw ;)

pridgehog

I like Big D. S. from P Grove, I remember the incident at PG in the basketball game last year. PG was up big and he pointed at the Score board and laughed at Pea Ridges student section. As a parent, I did not have issue with it. He's a big guys so he will always have a big target on his back. Wish him luck in the playoffs and beyond...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas