• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Warren Lumberjacks Thread

Started by LJ06, October 21, 2015, 12:53:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 14, 2015, 10:16:41 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 14, 2015, 10:13:54 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 14, 2015, 10:12:55 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 14, 2015, 10:11:07 pm
Warren > Stuttgart

You're not good at math are you? 7 > 3

I'm pretty good at math actually. I know that 10+ > 5

Eh, if you don't win the title we're all the same.

What about back to back to back losing seasons? Where does that fit in the equation?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: AirWarren on November 14, 2015, 10:18:02 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 14, 2015, 10:10:28 pm
You're little sig line is cute btw. 3 titles, lol. THAT'S what's sad.  ;D

And sorry for coming onto YOUR thread, we tried to have a Stuttgart thread but you guys derailed it so much with your jealousy it got locked.

Hey Jack***, contact Eddie if you don't like it.

Nah, I love that cute little sig line. I get a good chuckle out of it every time you respond to me.

AirWarren

Losers like to laugh at themselves when they don't have anything else going for them.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: AirWarren on November 14, 2015, 10:22:35 pm
Losers like to laugh at themselves when they don't have anything else going for them.

No, I'm laughing you Adrian.  ;D

AirWarren

Romeo

No doubt in my mind, regardless of what happens this season Warren is the unanimous favorite to win state in 2016 and possibly the next two years.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on November 15, 2015, 12:07:02 pm
No doubt in my mind, regardless of what happens this season Warren is the unanimous favorite to win state in 2016 and possibly the next two years.

Yes sir.

Lumberjackfan1978

Superjack45

Hopefully we won't end up like Star City.

Overdahill

Rise of the Real Machine? ;D

LJ06

Quote from: Overdahill on November 16, 2015, 08:29:56 am

Exactly since the poser machine didn't rise to begin with.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: LJ06 on November 17, 2015, 05:18:16 pm

Exactly since the poser machine didn't rise to begin with.and probably wont rise next year 😢

Overdahill

Quote from: LJ06 on November 17, 2015, 05:18:16 pm

Exactly since the poser machine didn't rise to begin with.

Maybe next off season a poser machine thread will appear :o

Jacketman65

My gosh, and you guys thought that I was the DA.  Don't be so hard on Sugarbritches, the 3rd year of losing has gotten to their bird-brains!  I don't even think that he went to the game last week, they had some 15 year old in the box in his place????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Their rise of the machine went down like the Titanic - unsinkable, unstoppable and yet we all know what happened. (Bless the lives lost)  Yet Stuttgarts version of the Machine was built on the same mold - all talk and no metal so to speak!  So let the real machine rise!  Did any of you guys/gals ever take a test in middle school where the, I think, 4 paper mills are located in Arkansas?  Too much---Well, never mind!  Sorry to derail your thread, but I just could not resist!  Stuttgart really does suck!

Overdahill

November 18, 2015, 09:43:58 am #164 Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 10:06:35 am by Overdahill
Next Year Thread: Rise of the Ricetanic :P

LJ06

Quote from: Overdahill on November 18, 2015, 09:43:58 am
Next Year Thread: Rise of the Titanic :P

The Ricetanic is permanently sunk

AirWarren

Let's quit stinking up this thread with dung. Warren already has a paper mill smell To fight.

Overdahill

We ran out of good material so had to shoot some sitting....rice birds  ;D

LJ06

Feels like it's been an eternity since Warren played a game.

Overdahill

AirWarren

Blah. It's been a long week and a half.

LJ06

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on November 18, 2015, 01:51:51 pm
Blah. It's been a long week and a half.

And still another day to go before game day!

AirWarren

I haven't been to Warren since summer. It's dragging out for me especially. Ready to get home for a little bit.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on November 18, 2015, 01:54:26 pm
I haven't been to Warren since summer. It's dragging out for me especially. Ready to get home for a little bit.

Cmon man!

Lumberjackfan1978

Getting closer to game day!go Jacks all the way to WMS

LJ06

November 19, 2015, 07:36:09 am #176 Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 07:38:44 am by LJ06
Warren is one win away from its 4th consecutive Quarter-Final appearance. The Lumberjacks have not lost a second round game since 2011.

Lumberjackfan1978

And I don't think they lose this time either,I know it will be a tough game but I think the Jacks will come out victorious!!!

APACHE

Quote from: LJ06 on November 19, 2015, 07:36:09 am
Warren is one win away from its 4th consecutive Quarter-Final appearance. The Lumberjacks have not lost a second round game since 2011.

The Apaches have not won a 2nd round game since 2011. I hope this is a sign that both records get broke.

GO APACHES BEAT THEM JACKS

LJ06

Quote from: APACHE on November 19, 2015, 08:09:45 am
Quote from: LJ06 on November 19, 2015, 07:36:09 am

Wow did not know that. That's eerily odd...

KASH dba The Lumberjack

AW gets to come and watch a game finally but he'll have to do it without his knucklehead nephew because he's banned from the stadium this year. So glad all those young and dumb days are way behind me.

Overdahill

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 19, 2015, 11:03:55 pm
AW gets to come and watch a game finally but he'll have to do it without his knucklehead nephew because he's banned from the stadium this year. So glad all those young and dumb days are way behind me.

one of life's oddities: I haven't been banned from a bar (or a stadium) since I quit drinking ;D

LJ06

Quote from: Overdahill on November 19, 2015, 11:11:09 pm
Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 19, 2015, 11:03:55 pm

one of life's oddities: I haven't been banned from a bar (or a stadium) since I quit drinking ;D

Amazing what liquid courage will do!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

November 20, 2015, 08:32:24 am #183 Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 08:41:38 am by KASH dba The Lumberjack
There was no alcohol involved! He was picking on his girlfriend's little sister and the wrong person saw him and reported him to the higher ups. Punishment was a bit overblown considering he helped win a ring for the Jacks last year. Should have been suspended for 2-3 games IMO. Funny thing is, he could go to all the away games.

Disclaimer: calling him a knucklehead is a term of endearment from me, I wasn't trying to insinuate he's he's a bad kid. Was just poking fun at AW, not his nephew.

Just figured it was a funny story that us Jack fan could laugh at.

Overdahill

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 20, 2015, 08:32:24 am
There was no alcohol involved! He was picking on his girlfriend's little sister and the wrong person saw him and reported him to the higher ups. Punishment was a bit overblown considering he helped win a ring for the Jacks last year. Should have been suspended for 2-3 games IMO. Funny thing is, he could go to all the away games.

Disclaimer: calling him a knucklehead is a term of endearment from me, I wasn't trying to insinuate he's he's a bad kid. Was just poking fun at AW, not his nephew.

Just figured it was a funny story that us Jack fan could laugh at.

Its cool. We were poking fun at ourselves not at the young man

LJ06

LJ06

AirWarren

Overdahill

wow, that's a bunch. Good to see a Warren guy get some recognition on the defensive side

AirWarren

Coach Hembree is nominated for the farm bureau class 4A coach of the year. Also nominated is coach Tony Travis at pea ridge and Coach Danny Ashbier at PG.

LB Deangelo McCoy is nominated for class 4a defensive player of the year as well.

beach bum

Great year for the Jacks. Even with a quarterfinal loss they would be #3 in my final poll.

AirWarren

Quote from: beach bum on December 07, 2015, 01:54:17 pm
Great year for the Jacks. Even with a quarterfinal loss they would be #3 in my final poll.

Exceeded expectations for sure after losing 17 seniors last year. I'll take it.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: AirWarren on December 07, 2015, 02:21:03 pm

I had Warren and PG in my bracket for the final....  Pretty close...  Warren no doubt  in the driver's seat the next few years....

beach bum

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 07, 2015, 02:27:17 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on December 07, 2015, 02:21:03 pm

I had Warren and PG in my bracket for the final....  Pretty close...  Warren no doubt  in the driver's seat the next few years....

Pea Ridge, Nashville, and Warren will all be good next year and right back where they were. PG will be good but fall off from this great run. I'd guess the 10-12 range for them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas