• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State title game: El Dorado and Pine Bluff II

Started by allstate250, November 27, 2009, 10:21:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 29, 2009, 01:33:48 pm
I'm gonna eat crow, say congrats and go about my business ricepig....that's what I'm gonna do....

I win some, I lose some.....

It's a game bro....

El Do's got a good team, and as you say,they have a lot coming back next year. But you know I've got to get my shots in on you, you might win. I'll be here to congratulate El Do if they win, because it will be the boys doing it, not you.

gatecrasher

True....

But once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat....;D

powerlifter90

Quote from: fastdrop on November 29, 2009, 10:19:53 am
This is probably the worst championship game in the state.....Other than SHiloh and who ever they match up with.

another thing is Shiloh along with 3 or 4 teams from 5A could win the 6A championship. 

allstate250

And El Dorado, Pine Bluff, and a couple others would make a showing in 7a.  And if a frog had wings ...

But we don't play in 7a, and Shiloh doesn't play 6a ball.  It is what it is. 

zebradynasty

Quote from: BUGEATERS on November 29, 2009, 05:37:17 pm
This is probably the worst championship game in the state.....Other than SHiloh and who ever they match up with.

another thing is Shiloh along with 3 or 4 teams from 5A could win the 6A championship. 

What 5A school could win 6A? The only team that could even entertain that possibility is Monticello otherwise nobody else can make that claim.

Didn't Shiloh lose to Greenwood? Didn't Greenwood lose to PA? Didn't PA lose Lake Hamilton and didn't Camden lose to Watson Chapel and Eldorado? Comparing scores is not good but you don't even have anything to make your assumptions.

gatecrasher

Folks still hatin on us I see....

I'll have the crow waitin on yall Saturday afternoon.....

allstate250

Teams change every year, and there is the possibility that one of the 5a schools could win 6a from time to time.  Camden has beaten El Dorado multiple times in the past.  HWH played WM to a tie last season.  It COULD happen ... in fantasy world.

The fact is, it won't.  All we can do is speculate.  Truthfully, the only thing that keeps those speculations going is the occasional non-conference pairings.  And comparing the numbers from other games makes about as much sense as the following statement:

"Junction City would DECIMATE Wal-Mart  High for an overall state title!!"

Razorback121

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 27, 2009, 11:26:44 pm
Quote from: Razorback121 on November 27, 2009, 11:17:34 pm
Pine Bluff wins by 2 TDs.

El Dorado: "the new West Memphis!"  ;D
UH....NOPE.
Hatin cause we kicked yall's butts, I see.....

LOL SIIIKE. I just remember the way Pine Bluff dominated ED a few weeks ago. You can say all you want about "how our kids didn't care about that game and the only goal was being undefeated," but Pine Bluff is a machine and the Johnson/Frazier connection will be alive and well at WMS. Z's were picked to be state champs for a reason.

allstate250

Week 10 was a tale of two halves, 121.  PB may have dominated the first half, we picked it up in the second.  The end result was a 2 point loss.  Hardly dominating fashion.  I would use the word "dominated" to more accurately describe the Razorbacks second meeting with the Wildcats.  ;D

Ribbing aside, sure, the Z's were picked preseason #1.  Those rankings changed, their record reflects that.  Our record reflects how our standing changed, too.  Sure, we can be beat.  PB proved that point.  But if it is possible to beat us again a second time, it sure won't be easy for 'em.

The cats are coming to LR Saturday with one thing on our mind:  Winning that championship.  Try to stop 'em.

FeartheZebra

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 29, 2009, 06:54:02 pm
Quote from: BUGEATERS on November 29, 2009, 05:37:17 pm

What 5A school could win 6A? The only team that could even entertain that possibility is Monticello otherwise nobody else can make that claim.

Didn't Shiloh lose to Greenwood? Didn't Greenwood lose to PA? Didn't PA lose Lake Hamilton and didn't Camden lose to Watson Chapel and Eldorado? Comparing scores is not good but you don't even have anything to make your assumptions.

You hit the nail right on the head. These people are idiotic with these stupid comparisons between classes. Who knows who would beat who... THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED EACH OTHER. Who cares what you think about this conference. I guarantee you several teams from this conference would destroy the teams you moron's continuously bring up. If you like those conferences so much... how about you stay in their forums.

powerlifter90

the conversation was how week, overall, 6A football is compared to other classes.  anybody that has watched any games and isn't a raving homer can see that overall 6A is the weakest class in the state.  You have 1 maybe 2 teams that could hang with any of 7A and the rest of the class would get killed by teams in the top of 4 and 5A.  Also it seems that 6A cycles from top to bottom more than any class, that meaning a team will be on top for a year or two, then take a nose dive and totally suck for a couple.  PB and Eldo fans don't get your panties in a bunch but your two programs are proof of this more than anything else. 

gatecrasher

I'll tell you the same thing I told AHS06 before we thumped Texarkana.....go ahead and go all-in on that Week 10 game....a game where we played like crap and STILL ALMOST CAUGHT THAT BUTT.

I simply call the dose of humility our kids needed.

That track meet yall engaged in Friday night (50 pts, 523 yds total offense)?  Forget about it.

We put the clamps on WC when we had to....our defense won that game, and our defense will win the championship for us.

Razorback121

Quote from: allstate250 on November 29, 2009, 08:11:04 pm
Week 10 was a tale of two halves, 121.  PB may have dominated the first half, we picked it up in the second.  The end result was a 2 point loss.  Hardly dominating fashion.  I would use the word "dominated" to more accurately describe the Razorbacks second meeting with the Wildcats.  ;D

Ribbing aside, sure, the Z's were picked preseason #1.  Those rankings changed, their record reflects that.  Our record reflects how our standing changed, too.  Sure, we can be beat.  PB proved that point.  But if it is possible to beat us again a second time, it sure won't be easy for 'em.

The cats are coming to LR Saturday with one thing on our mind:  Winning that championship.  Try to stop 'em.

haha okay, if the PB-ED game was not a domination, than the Tex-ED game wasn't either. Both were games of two different halves, so your post is flawed  ;D

Whichever team wins this game will definitely be the best in the 6a south, no questions asked.

gatecrasher

We kicked your butts in the second half. We won by 3 scores.

YOUR post is flawed.

RD™

Jesusfreak

Quote from: BUGEATERS on November 29, 2009, 08:20:02 pm
the conversation was how week, overall, 6A football is compared to other classes.  anybody that has watched any games and isn't a raving homer can see that overall 6A is the weakest class in the state.  You have 1 maybe 2 teams that could hang with any of 7A and the rest of the class would get killed by teams in the top of 4 and 5A.  Also it seems that 6A cycles from top to bottom more than any class, that meaning a team will be on top for a year or two, then take a nose dive and totally suck for a couple.  PB and Eldo fans don't get your panties in a bunch but your two programs are proof of this more than anything else. 

So do you have anything to verify this? Hmm, why don't you look up the 5A vs 6A matchups and post it. It will surely back up your argument. I'll be waiting....

powerlifter90

Quote from: Jesusfreak on November 29, 2009, 08:40:39 pm

So do you have anything to verify this? Hmm, why don't you look up the 5A vs 6A matchups and post it. It will surely back up your argument. I'll be waiting....

its a freakin observation that anyone with a football mind or knowledge can see.  You mean to tell me that Monticello, CF, PA, Shiloh, Greenwood, Nashville, or even Bald Knob couldn't beat anyone other than PB, Eldo, WC or WM?  I'm just saying there are teams in smaller classes that could beat the majority of 6A and push the upper level teams.  These teams have athletes that are just as good if not better than the kids playing in 6A.  The difference with most smaller schools is depth and quality of depth, that's it.  In case you haven't noticed the most sought after recruits in Ark aren't playing for 6A schools, if you don't believe me check out rivals.com.

Razorback121

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 29, 2009, 08:24:13 pm
We kicked your butts in the second half. We won by 3 scores.

YOUR post is flawed.

Read my post again. That's exactly what I was implying, but it obviously went right over your head.

gatecrasher

Jesusfreak

November 29, 2009, 09:58:53 pm #69 Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 10:09:18 pm by Jesusfreak
Quote from: BUGEATERS on November 29, 2009, 08:50:41 pm

its a freakin observation that anyone with a football mind or knowledge can see.  You mean to tell me that Monticello, CF, PA, Shiloh, Greenwood, Nashville, or even Bald Knob couldn't beat anyone other than PB, Eldo, WC or WM?  I'm just saying there are teams in smaller classes that could beat the majority of 6A and push the upper level teams.  These teams have athletes that are just as good if not better than the kids playing in 6A.  The difference with most smaller schools is depth and quality of depth, that's it.  In case you haven't noticed the most sought after recruits in Ark aren't playing for 6A schools, if you don't believe me check out rivals.com.
Ahh, trying to shift ground I see! Your contradicting yourself. First you said that all but 1 or maybe 2 teams would get killed by the top teams in 4A and 5A. Now I see you tried to quietly throw in some extra teams, LOL. Caught ya!! Hmm, might as well throw in Lake Hamilton, since they beat PA.... Jonesboro lost to WC after leading a lot by 2 points, due to blown PATs. Better throw them in. And Texarkana as well. They played a brutal schedule against 7A competion and a Texas powerhouse before facing El Do, LH, PB, and WC. They could probably beat anyone in 5A if they played like they are capable.

You need to quit now instead of digging yourself deeper....

BTW, name whatever teams you say were on top and completely suck now. Oh, by the way, PB has only been 6A for 2 years. Been good for two years. What teams are you refering to? LH??  WM????   TEX? Maybe they haven't been up to the level of '96 and '97, but they have made it to the playoffs every year, and won at least one game. El Do has been in the playoffs 3 straight years, improving each year. Back to back title games. No nosedive there. What in the world are you talking about dude? Please give some facts and teams and numbers to back you statements up..... I'll be waiting....

Jesusfreak

Also, I'm not saying there are not some weak teams in 6A. Teams at the bottom can and have lost to some 5A teams. The 6A south, for example, is very powerful this year, but the bottom 2 or three teams were very weak.

powerlifter90

Quote from: Jesusfreak on November 29, 2009, 09:58:53 pm

Ahh, trying to shift ground I see! Your contradicting yourself. First you said that all but 1 or maybe 2 teams would get killed by the top teams in 4A and 5A. Now I see you tried to quietly throw in some extra teams, LOL. Caught ya!! Hmm, might as well throw in Lake Hamilton, since they beat PA.... Jonesboro lost to WC after leading a lot by 2 points, due to blown PATs. Better throw them in. And Texarkana as well. They played a brutal schedule against 7A competion and a Texas powerhouse before facing El Do, LH, PB, and WC. They could probably beat anyone in 5A if they played like they are capable.

BTW, name whatever teams you say were on top and completely suck now. Oh, by the way, PB has only been 6A for 2 years. Been good for two years. What teams are you refering to? LH??  WM????   TEX? Maybe they haven't been up to the level of '96 and '97, but they have made it to the playoffs every year, and won at least one game. El Do has been in the playoffs 3 straight years, improving each year. Back to back title games. No nosedive there. What in the world are you talking about dude? Please give some facts and teams and numbers to back you statements up..... I'll be waiting....

PB has been good in 6A, but how were they doing in 7A?  There was a time when PB could have kicked anyone's butt on any day.  Heck those PB teams of 10 years ago would win it all now. 

Tex won back to back SCs, but have been at the lower half of the playoff contenders since

Eldo has gotten good since Reed got there, how were they before

LH, how were they in 05 and before?  Butterfield and Co had some success but they weren't on that level before that

Jonesboro, ask anyone how they were doing before the new coach.  Where's ricepig at

Jax arguably the 2nd best team in the state in 06, usuall a playoff teams, things have really dropped off the last few years

Mtn Home they were usually in the playoffs too, things haven't been the same since 06       

EVERYONE has their ups and downs, that's just the way it works.   Also, I don't consider teams that are seeded 5th and 6th successful.  More times than not they are below .500 to me that means the system is wrong.  But, when you look at the big picture the strongest of 6A (top 4) could get beat by some of the 4 and 5A teams but they couldn't beat the tops 4 from 7A. 

gatecrasher

Ain't no 4A or 5A teams beatin this El Dorado team....not with the defense we have...

zebradynasty

Quote from: BUGEATERS on November 30, 2009, 07:15:49 am

BTW, name whatever teams you say were on top and completely suck now. Oh, by the way, PB has only been 6A for 2 years. Been good for two years. What teams are you refering to? LH??  WM????   TEX? Maybe they haven't been up to the level of '96 and '97, but they have made it to the playoffs every year, and won at least one game. El Do has been in the playoffs 3 straight years, improving each year. Back to back title games. No nosedive there. What in the world are you talking about dude? Please give some facts and teams and numbers to back you statements up..... I'll be waiting....

PB has been good in 6A, but how were they doing in 7A?  There was a time when PB could have kicked anyone's butt on any day.  Heck those PB teams of 10 years ago would win it all now. 

Tex won back to back SCs, but have been at the lower half of the playoff contenders since

LH, how were they in 05 and before?  Butterfield and Co had some success but they weren't on that level before that

Jonesboro, ask anyone how they were doing before the new coach.  Where's ricepig at

Jax arguably the 2nd best team in the state in 06, usuall a playoff teams, things have really dropped off the last few years

Mtn Home they were usually in the playoffs too, things haven't been the same since 06       

EVERYONE has their ups and downs, that's just the way it works.   Also, I don't consider teams that are seeded 5th and 6th successful.  More times than not they are below .500 to me that means the system is wrong.  But, when you look at the big picture the strongest of 6A (top 4) could get beat by some of the 4 and 5A teams but they couldn't beat the tops 4 from 7A. 

Prior to moving down to 6A Pine Bluff has always competed in the largest classifications in the state. Had back to back 10 game seasons in 04' and 05'. The downfall of PB had less to do with the level of talent and more to do with the lack of coaching and discipline. Losing almost 2000 kids in the district no doubt hurts but with the way they were coached back then it would not have made a difference we still would have been mediocre. Even during the lean years PB still had talent. Sent two kids to the NFL Bradley (Chiefs) David Johnson (Steelers) Martell Mallent rushed for over 1200 yards in the CFL this year. The last two years most of UAPB's starting DL were PB High players. In fact the DE lead the SWAC in sacks last year and actually was on some draft boards not sure what happen with him.

As long as we continue doing what we are doing PB will be in the hunt in 6A. Next year may be down still a playoff team but you lose a player like Johnson it will take getting use to.

Texarkanabroadcast

Should be a great re-match.

Good Luck to El Dorado!   

Jesusfreak

[/quote

Whenever you get through, the top 4 teams in 6A would spank anyone in 5A, with the possible exception of Monticello, who might compete. CF got destroyed by El Do and WC. PA lost to LH. Oh, and 7A semifinalist NLR lost to guess what? a 6A team, El Do. NLR could easily be playing for the 7A title but fell just short to SS after leading almost the whole game. So much for no 6A team not being able to play with the top 4 in 7A. Realistically, the only teams that could even compete with the top teams in 6A from the 5A or 4A are maybe Monticello, Shiloh, maybe PA on a good night.  You have went from saying that several teams from 4A and 5A would win the state title in 6A, then toned down and keep backing off.

Yes, the 6A is weak on the bottom, but very strong at the top. The top 4-5 teams could play with any team in 7A.

gatecrasher

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 30, 2009, 10:00:07 am

BTW, name whatever teams you say were on top and completely suck now. Oh, by the way, PB has only been 6A for 2 years. Been good for two years. What teams are you refering to? LH??  WM????   TEX? Maybe they haven't been up to the level of '96 and '97, but they have made it to the playoffs every year, and won at least one game. El Do has been in the playoffs 3 straight years, improving each year. Back to back title games. No nosedive there. What in the world are you talking about dude? Please give some facts and teams and numbers to back you statements up..... I'll be waiting....

EVERYONE has their ups and downs, that's just the way it works.   Also, I don't consider teams that are seeded 5th and 6th successful.  More times than not they are below .500 to me that means the system is wrong.  But, when you look at the big picture the strongest of 6A (top 4) could get beat by some of the 4 and 5A teams but they couldn't beat the tops 4 from 7A. 

Prior to moving down to 6A Pine Bluff has always competed in the largest classifications in the state. Had back to back 10 game seasons in 04' and 05'. The downfall of PB had less to do with the level of talent and more to do with the lack of coaching and discipline. Losing almost 2000 kids in the district no doubt hurts but with the way they were coached back then it would not have made a difference we still would have been mediocre. Even during the lean years PB still had talent. Sent two kids to the NFL Bradley (Chiefs) David Johnson (Steelers) Martell Mallent rushed for over 1200 yards in the CFL this year. The last two years most of UAPB's starting DL were PB High players. In fact the DE lead the SWAC in sacks last year and actually was on some draft boards not sure what happen with him.

As long as we continue doing what we are doing PB will be in the hunt in 6A. Next year may be down still a playoff team but you lose a player like Johnson it will take getting use to.
We lost a bigtime playmaker in Paul Anzalone...and two 1000 yard rushers in justin Billings and Dexter Toney.....

We're back in the championship....

Oh yeah...we're gonna win!

bigeldofan

yea and next year we will be replacing two big time lbs and an off lineman  but i think the wildcats will be strong next year

bigeldofan

gatecrasher

We'll be just fine.....I think we have a great shot at getting back to this point....should be going for back-to-back titles.....

powerlifter90

Quote from: Jesusfreak on November 30, 2009, 12:37:53 pm

EVERYONE has their ups and downs, that's just the way it works.   Also, I don't consider teams that are seeded 5th and 6th successful.  More times than not they are below .500 to me that means the system is wrong.  But, when you look at the big picture the strongest of 6A (top 4) could get beat by some of the 4 and 5A teams but they couldn't beat the tops 4 from 7A. 
[/quote

Whenever you get through, the top 4 teams in 6A would spank anyone in 5A, with the possible exception of Monticello, who might compete. CF got destroyed by El Do and WC. PA lost to LH. Oh, and 7A semifinalist NLR lost to guess what? a 6A team, El Do. NLR could easily be playing for the 7A title but fell just short to SS after leading almost the whole game. So much for no 6A team not being able to play with the top 4 in 7A. Realistically, the only teams that could even compete with the top teams in 6A from the 5A or 4A are maybe Monticello, Shiloh, maybe PA on a good night.  You have went from saying that several teams from 4A and 5A would win the state title in 6A, then toned down and keep backing off.

Yes, the 6A is weak on the bottom, but very strong at the top. The top 4-5 teams could play with any team in 7A.

JF: where did you play?  wanna know so I can determine who's toes I'm steppin on.

Other than Eldo, NOBODY in 6A could hang with Harber, Bentonville, SS or Cabot right now, don't even be that delusional.   

gatecrasher

You conveniently left Pine Bluff off that list.

I'll root against them Saturday, but I have their back in this discussion.

We may beat the bejabbers out of them Saturday, but either of us can beat any of the teams you just mentioned. PBs defense is a little suspect (again) but offensively they can outscore pretty much all of those teams.

gatecrasher

Speakin of Pine Bluff.....

IT'S CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! WHY AIN'T YALL TALKIN TRASH???

Don't give me the "we gonna do our talkin on the field" crap. That ain't no fun when we still gotta 4 more days.....

Get on here and talk some trash! ;D

Yall's defense is in big, big trouble, you understand me? And you can forget Frazier gettin 9-178 and 3 against us like he did last week.......

zebradynasty

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on December 01, 2009, 07:33:18 am
Speakin of Pine Bluff.....

IT'S CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! WHY AIN'T YALL TALKIN TRASH???

Don't give me the "we gonna do our talkin on the field" crap. That ain't no fun when we still gotta 4 more days.....

Get on here and talk some trash! ;D

Yall's defense is in big, big trouble, you understand me? And you can forget Frazier gettin 9-178 and 3 against us like he did last week.......

I'll not engaged in the childish trash talk but I will talk some facts. Gate the most suspect part of yall's defense is your secondary! Bolding is expecting all kinds of blitz packages Saturday because he knows and Reed knows Claude will slice and dice your secondary if you give him as much time to throw as you did in game 1.

As far as Frasier what makes PB offense so explosive you have 3 wr that can go off and have 150 yard nights. So who do you double team? Frasier? That leaves single coverage on 4.3 Collins and 4.4 Bishop! Not sure why LH went with so much man on man but that is why Frasier went off. Take him away another wr will have a big game. Blitzing a dual threat QB is risky but that is your only shot at stopping our passing game.

So if it's a shoot out few teams in the state can score like PB!

bleudog

December 01, 2009, 11:57:09 am #85 Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 01:31:15 pm by bleudog
From the other forum:

Quote from: Rich Sanders on December 01, 2009, 12:15:53 am

Class 6A
El Dorado vs. Pine Bluff

While several games involving these two teams have been "off the mark," there's little doubt that we've got a good read on at least one of them. El Dorado plays in a lot of close games and, for the most part, finds a way to win those close games. Pine Bluff has probably had the better talent on the football field in every game it has played this year, but issues have arisen that have held the Zebras back. They were a pitiful 2-4 after dropping a 27-23 decision to Lake Hamilton. Pine Bluff went on a tear that included victories over previously unbeaten El Dorado, West Memphis and a revenge win over Lake Hamilton. The Zebras are now riding a six-game winning streak and it's possible – even likely – that Pine Bluff will do what we predicted it would do in August: Win a state championship.
Pine Bluff 28, El Dorado 24

gatecrasher

We got pressure on CJ Branch with our down linemen.....when that happens it makes the secondary's job much easier....

What you are going up against is a group of kids that learned the first go-around that they just can't march into the stadium and intimidate teams.

They are young and needed the lesson they learned that night....and still almost came back and caught yall.

They know who the better team is......and it ain't you guys....

Scorpiux

So far all of the "experts" are going with the Zebras in this one. I'm hoping the Wildcats don't invert to "Mildcats".

No prediction folks. I'm reserving my right to remain silent on this one.

zebradynasty

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on December 01, 2009, 05:03:24 pm
We got pressure on CJ Branch with our down linemen.....when that happens it makes the secondary's job much easier....

What you are going up against is a group of kids that learned the first go-around that they just can't march into the stadium and intimidate teams.

They are young and needed the lesson they learned that night....and still almost came back and caught yall.

They know who the better team is......and it ain't you guys....

Right city wrong wrong team. Chapel is not a passing team they do not pass block as well as the Z's. 4 defensive lineman will not put enough pressure on Claude.

You were not at game 1 if I remember correctly. Yall did play better the second half but your comeback was due in large part by PB going conservative and just trying to hold on. I expect Bolding to keep his foot on the gas for 4 qtrs Saturday.

gatecrasher

Screw the experts....

well...except Barry Groomes. I hope he predicts us to lose....we're unbeaten this year when he does. But fact of the matter is we don't care what anyone predicts.

On here, Texarkana was supposed to be better....they placed all their hopes on a one point moral victory (loss) back in October....we smacked them around.

Then Watson Chapel (STILL no Absolut sighting on here since we won) was supposed to march into El Dorado and embarass us. Fat chance.

Now Pine Bluff is gonna finish us. Wow.....

Granted, it's gonna take not doing dumb crap like we did our first meeting. Our defense is gonna have to step up again....Offensively, we need to make big plays....and we will.

But it's our defense that is going to win the title for us.
We don't blitz a lot, and we don't need to here. Blitzing against that quarterback and those receivers is like playing Russian Roulette. If we do, we need to do it at the right time.

I don't think it will be necessary. Our defensive line will be ready.  Gotta put pressure on Johnson.

The only real experts are the kids on the field....and we have a bunch that have been here before. Don't tell me for one minute that it doesn't make a difference.  Our kids will come in with briefcases in hand ready to get down to business.....

gatecrasher

That ain't what I was told....

Yall got winded in the 2nd half. That's what I was told.

Had we not done the stupid thing and went for 2 those times, we wouldn't be talking about the first time....we would have won the game had it gone to OT.

And that didn't come from one person. Multiple sources (some unbiased) told me that.....

zebradynasty

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on December 01, 2009, 06:19:33 pm
That ain't what I was told....

Yall got winded in the 2nd half. That's what I was told.

Had we not done the stupid thing and went for 2 those times, we wouldn't be talking about the first time....we would have won the game had it gone to OT.

And that didn't come from one person. Multiple sources (some unbiased) told me that.....

Somebody done told you wrong!  ;D That's the same old mess from the begining of the season. We scored 28 points in the first half on like 25 plays! How the heck you get tired in the 10th game of season doing that? Our defense the first half was holding and was not giving up long drives so being tired had NOTHING to do with the second half.

thebigshot

How many points did special teams score during the first meeting?

I dont know what happen the first time when these two met. I know for a fact El Dorado didnt show up and got their @$$ kicked. END OF STORY !!! El Dorado showed up in the second half of the game and shut PB out. But I said all year El Dorado wasn't playing all four quarters of the game. However, they found ways to win, I've said a lost was needed for El Dorado so it will wake them up. If El Dorado shows up Saturday and play all four quarters they will win. If they come to play just two or three they will lose.

gatecrasher

Our kids know what's at stake. They have been there....they know what they have to do.

We played two quarters an almost beat them last time....

IT'S OUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!

zebradynasty

December 01, 2009, 10:15:57 pm #94 Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 10:30:32 pm by zebradynasty
Quote from: gatecrasherfan on December 01, 2009, 09:44:35 pm
Our kids know what's at stake. They have been there....they know what they have to do.

We played two quarters an almost beat them last time....
IT'S OUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!

On the flip side we played two quarters and beat you!

gatecrasher

We just gave you a little confidence that night...that's all ;D

Not this time bro......

zebradynasty

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on December 01, 2009, 10:35:30 pm
We just gave you a little confidence that night...that's all ;D

Not this time bro......

Well that is about the only thing we will agree on that game did give us confidence.

gatecrasher

well I hope you have enjoyed your playoff run, becsuse you're gonna fall just short....

C-Mac 73

Rida4Life

I've gotta take the Wildcats in this one.  There's a quiet confidence here in El Do about this team.  I think they learned from what happened at PB earlier. 
El Dorado 38
Pine Bluff 28

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas