• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State title game: El Dorado and Pine Bluff II

Started by allstate250, November 27, 2009, 10:21:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fastdrop

fastdrop

fastdrop

fastdrop

gatecrasher

LOL........

Ahhh...the day after.  I have one visualization today....watching those kids celebrating on the sidelines. Like I said previously, I took off from up at the pressbox down to the front row, at midfield, when we got the football back and the Zebras out of timeoits.

The scene I witnessed.....THAT is what the payoff was for me. Sure, as a former player I'm happy.  Yes I talked much smack on here (and backed it up BTW) Who wouldn't be happy to see their alma mater win it all?

But this is about those kids. Especially the ones that fell short last year. They set one goal for this season. To them, they HAD to win this title, or this year was failure. And they were NOT gonna be denied.....

bigeldofan

i have already said this before .he just built a new home, his kids will get a portion of the promise ,and he has some very good supporters he is not going anywhere.    keep dreaming.

gatecrasher

True....

Besides.....he's gonna see that we're doing this again exactly one year from now...;D

fastdrop

Quote from: bigeldofan on December 06, 2009, 08:52:11 am
i have already said this before .he just built a new home, his kids will get a portion of the promise ,and he has some very good supporters he is not going anywhere.    keep dreaming.
I was teasing if you could not tell.....If Reed would of stayed at FC....FC would be on the 5A board talking about the ring they just won.

outlaw5

chickenplucker

Quote from: EHS_catfan22 on December 05, 2009, 10:37:41 pm
Does anyone know the official attendance for the game today?
Attendance was listed as 7,586, sure looked like more than that to me.    Go Cats, repeat 2010.

EHS_catfan22

Quote from: chickenplucker on December 06, 2009, 12:42:41 pm
Quote from: EHS_catfan22 on December 05, 2009, 10:37:41 pm
Does anyone know the official attendance for the game today?
Attendance was listed as 7,586, sure looked like more than that to me.    Go Cats, repeat 2010.
Thats Great...I'm with you it looked like there were more than that. but thats still a huge number of fans.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas