• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine Bluff-Lake Hamilton II

Started by urban legend, November 21, 2009, 05:04:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

urban legend

Man, didn't see a PB-LH II thread anywhere....there is one now. Will this one play out like the first game back on Oct. 8?

gatecrasher

It's gonna be another thriller, yes.

The bye helped the Wolves probably more than any of the others that got a bye....they got healthy.

They had 200 yards on the ground last night against Parkview.....if they do that again, I'll get my rematch in WMS......;D

Steelwolf08

I really hope everyone continues to underestimate this LH team like they have all year long! We had a few games where our boys weren't at their best, but nothing fires these boys up more than being considered the underdogs! Way to early to make any kind of prediction!

bigeldofan

if they let pb score to much they will have to outscore them like the last time. lh bring your defense me and gate want yall in little rock.

gatecrasher

The same formula holds true for Lake Hamilton.....run the football and play defense.

Most important stat from the last meeting: the 2 to 1 advantage in time of possession for the Wolves. They will not win a shootout with the Zebras....

But they can't score if CJ and the offense is on the bench.....

bigeldofan

thats what i am talking about other than the goal line stand and that was big.both offenses were not having problems scoring, lh needs to bring their defense. like you said they can not when a shootout this time pb is to healthy.

gatecrasher

I believe they'll win it and set up the rematch we've been waiting for for a year......

I don't care if Butterfield, Proffit, Church,or Vannucci aren't there either....it's still Lake Hamilton....

And we want the trophy at their expense.....

bigeldofan

dh28

lh will be up for the task . theres some things has changed on the lh team that will make the differance. clay will have them ready.

bigeldofan

i have no doubt in my mind. it will be a game. you know if its not us it will be an all jefferson county state champion ship now we can,t have that.

gatecrasher

dh28

eldo do yalls job and win , and lh will do there part . if it all plays out it will be a rematch .

gatecrasher

dh28

pb is playing some good ball right now as were getting back on track . # 18 our tailback dint play alot in last 3 games but i bet you see him this week .

gatecrasher

dh28

agreed. you know what they say its hard to beat the same team twice. and thats where we are.lh will have to play flawless football to do so.

bigeldofan

we did it this week but we need to do it next week to. we are all the 4 top teams no doubt a very hard job here on out for all of us.

FeartheZebra

If you guys beat PB right now... you deserve to be in the championship. However, that is highly unlikely. 6 games. Two #1 teams fall. And we owe it all to Lake Hamilton in the first place for beating us early in the season. Our boys were tired of having games took from them.. and they responded. You think the Zebra's arent mad about the first game?? Goal line stand?? Its on.

FeartheZebra

Oh.. and your not running on Pine Bluff... you will have to pass.

dh28

those are harsh words feather z . we were pulling for yall .

gatecrasher

You better hope they don't run it on you fear......

Cause if they do we'll get our rematch....

Nothing against yall but we want the defending champs at WMS....

urban legend

From what I can tell, PB's defense has become fairly stout, particularly against the run. LH hit them hard with the run in that first meeting and I'm thinking Bolding isn't about to let that happen again, and will instead, force the QB to beat them with his arm. Offensively, PB is still PB. Should be a great game with an overflow crowd, barring bad weather.

dh28

your right there should be a great crowd there .

Absolut

I think the key points for this game are very simple and much like last meeting between these teams. Lake Hamilton needs to control the clock and control the pb defense with a punishing running game. Some timely passing by Benson Jordan will help to keep the chains moving too.

For pine bluff. Exploit the mismatches in the passing game. Simple as that. Anybody who watched the first meeting on tv or was at the game saw pb jump on lh with the deep passing game and the zebra WR's were blowing past LH. If pb gets quick strike touchdowns and gets an early lead they'll be in good position to win the game.

dh28

one of pb scores came off a tip ball , it counts but it was tipped. we also have one of our safety's back that didn't play in the first game . if both teams play like they can this will be a great game.

FeartheZebra

Quote from: dh28 on November 23, 2009, 05:55:30 pm
one of pb scores came off a tip ball , it counts but it was tipped. we also have one of our safety's back that didn't play in the first game . if both teams play like they can this will be a great game.

Are you referring to the one handed tip grab by Frazier. That was one of the best catches I have ever seen. We were all pulling for each other, but when it comes to a championship... its dog eat dog.

gatecrasher

...Cat eat Cat....or Cat eat Wolf...or Cat eat Zebra.....;D

Absolut

Watson Chapel vs. Pine Bluff state championship. Sounds good to me!

gatecrasher

Not so fast my friend....

We're gonna be less than hospitable this holiday weekend....and I do think LH will beat PB.....so no Jefferson County title game Absolut....

Sorry bro....;D

FeartheZebra

Quote from: Absolut on November 24, 2009, 03:55:41 pm

I think Watson Chapel will win this game. I would rather play you guys again.. that way PB pretty much avenges all their losses.

gatecrasher

Translation:

They don't want us in December again....

But wait.....you still have the defending champions to deal with.

That's right. They are still hangin around.....and have the ability to end yall's season before you even get the chance to get flogged by us.....

And yes. I said it. Yall won't beat us again. Not this year.

lh89

Update Bubba Hall SR will not dress out. Also #72 Kolby Hamilton Sr may not be dressed out . Missed practice yesterday and today out with a neck Sprain.These are 2 key players.

dh28

lh89

Quote from: dh28 on November 24, 2009, 05:30:21 pm
well youve got to fix it .lh89
he seen 2 doctors today and goes again in the morning but it is what it is and he is not happy.

dh28

crap what our they saying its a no or a maybe.

lh89

Quote from: dh28 on November 24, 2009, 05:36:03 pm
crap what our they saying its a no or a maybe.
Most have sd no out 2 weeks.

dh28

shitte.thats not good when did he do this.

lh89

dh28

i didnt know anything about kolby , bubba i kinda new that mite happen , bubba maybe done .

lh89

Quote from: dh28 on November 24, 2009, 05:46:05 pm
i didnt know anything about kolby , bubba i kinda new that mite happen , bubba maybe done .
You know Kolby if he can play he will be there.No way he will be 100%

dh28

Absolut

Quote from: FeartheZebra on November 24, 2009, 05:14:10 pm

I think Watson Chapel will win this game. I would rather play you guys again.. that way PB pretty much avenges all their losses.

Now that's funny.

closetzebra

Yea, I like that possibility too, to avenge all the losses!  Gate, yall can keep lookin' ahead to WMS; yall will look right past us on Friday night.  I know our guys are just thinking one game at a time right now...one game at a time.  Go Z's!

DEBO64ETOWN

That sounds like a winner in my books!

jdollar

PB Zebras take this one. Bolding has the Zebras ready to make a state title run.

gatecrasher

I'm not playing in the frickin game. I can look ahead if I want to....

But you can bet our kids are focused on Watson Chapel. They beat yall once....and they will beat yall again.

mrknowitall1985

gatecrasher

They are STILL the champs.....and everyone wants to overlook them.....

Surprise, surprise Zebras......

Lake Hamilton 27-23

xtremewildcat

Sorry LH, I disagree with GC.

PB 31
LH 17

bigeldofan

i think lh will outcoach the pb team. by reading what the pb coach said he is afraid he will get out coached lh 24 pb 17

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas