• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watson Chapel at El Dorado II

Started by allstate250, November 21, 2009, 09:07:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gatecrasher

I'm ROFLing at some of the bullcrap I'm seeing here.

You squeaked by an overrated Jonesboro team that Texarkana would trample.

You did not bring your A game or you would have beaten the tropical depression by three touchdowns....

Now you think you're going down to El Dorado and beat us in November, in our house, and snap a 12-game home winning streak in the process.

Something must be in the water in Jefferson County. We ain't Searcy, or Jonesboro.

Yall bring all the new wrinkles you want to bring. We know what yall are gonna do. Wait....we know what yall are gonna TRY to do.

I'm gonna get my revenge rematch in WMS....watch and see. NO Jefferson County teams in the title game.

Put it in your pipe and smoke it.

bigeldofan

hey ahs 06 now i know you are full of crap for one we can beat your non conference teams we did beat nlr which yall could not you are stupid as your post.

gatecrasher

Ya...if you wanna go that route, NLR spanked that butt by 25 points if I remember correctly.....

AHS06

Quote from: bigeldofan on November 25, 2009, 06:32:57 pm
hey ahs 06 now i know you are full of crap for one we can beat your non conference teams we did beat nlr which yall could not you are stupid as your post.
Say guy that post was towards Absolut thats why I quote his post. I already knew you guys beat NLR congrats  I love it whenever the 6A beats a 7A team.

bigeldofan

you are talking directly to eldo in that post about nonconference losses you better go back and look.

Absolut

Hope yall have a good pep rally today. It will be the last one of the season!

gatecrasher

Keep dreamin buddy.

Bigeldo.....he's in denial. He don't wanna face up to the fact that we're fixin to send their butts to Class 5A with no title.

Don't worry Absolut. You will have much better chance there. You won't have to worry about us...;D

Absolut

You people from El Dorado don't have any idea of what's about to happen Friday. Coach Shelton and these boys won't be denied in their quest for a state championship. I know El Dorado is a good team, but it's just not going to happen tomorrow. We are THE best running team left in the playoffs. Yall will not be able to deal with the punishing running attack that we employ. Our secondary is much better as is the rest of the defense.

We're playing in the state championship and hopefully that "other" team from across town will make it.

bigeldofan

you were dead sure you would when it last time absolut there is nothing wrong with being confident

bigeldofan

somebody needs to tell the mods that they are wrong on the home page watson chapel is coming to eldo not eldo going to wc

Absolut

gatecrasher

Quote from: Absolut on November 26, 2009, 01:53:11 pm
You people from El Dorado don't have any idea of what's about to happen Friday. Coach Shelton and these boys won't be denied in their quest for a state championship. I know El Dorado is a good team, but it's just not going to happen tomorrow. We are THE best running team left in the playoffs. Yall will not be able to deal with the punishing running attack that we employ. Our secondary is much better as is the rest of the defense.

We're playing in the state championship and hopefully that "other" team from across town will make it.
Your quest comes next season Absolut....
YOU AINT COMING TO OUR HOUSE AND WINNING!  I don't care what you think you've improved at. You ain't doing anything different than what you did when we BEAT you earlier in the year.
You won't score 32 again on us either. No garbage touchdowns in the end to make it look respectable either....

You're going down man.....you're going down....

bigeldofan

hey the defense promised a game coming out the gate . and you can,t call it weak when on a thanksgiving holiday about 500 or so show up .that is dedication. i was worried a little but i feel alot better now.

bigeldofan

the big cat in the middle of the field is freshly painted please tell wc to go stomp on it again. the fans will be there in a packed house i hope the travel and all the turkey don,t get them wc boys off their game.

Absolut

We might not be doing too much differently, but we are doing it MUCH better. By the way we do have new wrinkles for yall. You will be surprised buddy!

We won't score 32 again? Maybe. Maybe not. We will score enough to win though. And we did not score any garbage touchdowns. We should have scored and won the ballgame on the last drive. I wouldn't call those long bombs on your weak secondary garbage.

mrknowitall1985

Jesusfreak

This should be another great one. Two great teams with tons of talent. Two great coaching staffs. A rematch from a hardfought game in the regular season. It doesn't get any better than this for the playoffs.

Turnovers and penalties will be crucial, as always. This is the 4th meeting between the schools in the last 2 years. El Do has the homefield advantage, which should help. I hope El Do fans pack the house and make some noise the whole game. Im sure Chapel will bring a lot of support. I pray that everyone travelling to and from the game has a safe trip and no one gets injured on the field. May the best team win.

gatecrasher

The last touchdown was directly attributed to bad coverage by our d-back.

Get ready Absolut. it's gonna be a long cold ride back to Jefferson County.

We ain't Searcy or Jonesboro. Get it through your thick skull....;)

gatecrasher

Prediction time....I've waited long enough....it's after midnight. GAME ON.

It will be a hard fought ball game. Two very good football teams. Unfortunately someone's season must end.

Plain and simple, El Dorado is the better team. They are playoff-seasoned. All those close games everyone was hatin on the Purple Cats about will likely come in handy here.

El Dorado has been on a mission since the final gun sounded against Lake Hamilton 51 weeks ago. I told all of you that only a championship will equal success for this team.

El Dorado's offense will make the big plays like they have all year. The defense will put the clamps on CJ Branch and company.

Sorry Watson Chapel. Sorry Absolut......

El Dorado 31-24

Texarkana_Piggie

will there be anywhere to listen online to this catfight?

Absolut

Anybody wanna post the El Dorado newspaper article today?

xtremewildcat

Quote from: Absolut on November 27, 2009, 08:41:36 am
Anybody wanna post the El Dorado newspaper article today?

PM Bluedog, from JC. He is good at that.

ED's defence will do much better than last time.

ED 28
WC 14

gatecrasher

Bleu....

Hold him at ransom. Tell him you'll post it only if he finds a way to post the pregame article from the Crime Bluff paper....;D

xtremewildcat

Yea Absolut,

What is the lattest on WC?

STUNNA

bigeldofan

chapel by 7 you will know it is almost time for your season to end

gatecrasher

....the end is near for Watson Chapel.

Our defense will win the ballgame for us......

Absolut

Lol the PB commericial can be read free online.

WC 28
El Dorado 24

gatecrasher

Absolut....what are you wearing tonight so I can identify you and shake your hand if I wind up on the visitor's side....

xtremewildcat

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 27, 2009, 03:46:25 pm
Absolut....what are you wearing tonight so I can identify you and shake your hand if I wind up on the visitor's side....

He text me a picture. I think you will be able to find him.

Jesusfreak

Boy this day had dragged by. The game has me excited.
El Dorado will have to bring their A game for 4 full qtrs to pull this out. Should be a classic.

Razorback121

El Dorado in a squeaker. A missed xp turns out to be the difference.

ED 28
WC 27

WM#1fanman

looks like Eldorado will have two losses to Pine Bluff this year.

allstate250

Fat chance.  The cats have unfinished business with the zebras.

Absolut ... I know it's the day after thanksgiving, but it's time to eat another round of bird.

WM#1fanman

Pine Bluff will win by three touch downs and send you home. Pine Bluff won the State Championship when they beat West Memphis the second best team in the State.

gatecrasher

Quote from: WM#1fanman on November 27, 2009, 10:29:42 pm
Pine Bluff will win by three touch downs and send you home. Pine Bluff won the State Championship when they beat West Memphis the second best team in the State.
You're smoking crack too.....;D

allstate250

Hey, gate ... I went ahead and started the thread for next week.  Hope you don't mind.    ;D

gatecrasher

I TOLD YALL BACK IN JULY WE WERE GOING BACK TO WAR MEMORIAL!!!

Now we're gonna TAKE what's ours.

Hats off to Watson Chapel. They responded in the 2nd half. VERY worthy opponent. They could have folded up after falling behind 17-7, but they came out and took it to us for a quarter and a half. Kevin Johnson was a beast in the 3rd quarter.

However, our offense came to life when the game was on the line. We had to score or Gatecrasher was gonna eat crow...;D
After we took the lead, we got the sack on 2nd down that basically slammed the door.

WC played like true champions despite losing. I knew it was not over even though we were in control at the half.

Great teams find a way to win. El Dorado did just that.

Now it's time to put down the Zebras once and for all. Apparently their defense has been undressed like Jenna Jameson once again........

gatecrasher

Quote from: allstate250 on November 27, 2009, 10:43:50 pm
Hey, gate ... I went ahead and started the thread for next week.  Hope you don't mind.    ;D
Fine with me bro....;D

gatecrasher

Quote from: WM#1fanman on November 27, 2009, 10:14:17 pm
looks like Eldorado will have two losses to Pine Bluff this year.
Looks like someone is clueless. Aren't yall playing with a round ball instead of an oblong one?

gatecrasher

Quote from: xtremewildcat on November 27, 2009, 04:44:03 pm
Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 27, 2009, 03:46:25 pm

He text me a picture. I think you will be able to find him.

That's funny right there....

bigeldofan

thats fine they can start saynig eldo will lose to pb jus like everybody in tex said we would lose to chapel. also if wm is better why couldn,t they score as many as we did on pb

bigeldofan

chapel should have played coleman at quarterback he is scary.

gatecrasher

wildcats

Go El Dorado, bring the title to El Dorado!!!!!!!!!

Jesusfreak

Congratulations to El DOrado!!! They overcame a very tough, determined WC team in another classic matchup to make a return trip to WMS. Still too early to celebrate. A tough PB team awaits El Do. Should be a dandy up in Little Rock.

Hats off to WC, they could have folded after trailing 17-7 at the half. They showed the heart of a champion and just pounded their way back into it.  Hats off to El Dorado for a champion caliber drive to regain the lead, and a super defensive stand to finally put WC away.

WC's running game was superb tonight. El Dorado was able to shut down WC's passing attack, and I think that was huge. WC defended well against the ElDo deep passing attack, and forced them to earn every point, until Reed finally hit Murphy deep on the game winning drive. You knew he would eventually connect, and it could not have come at a better time. I think that play took the wind out of WC's sail, and El Do walked in on the next play. Still, it took that HUGE second down sack to finally derail the Chapel offensive train. Just too many yards to make up for a grind it out offense.

No turnovers in the game by either team.

Once again, hats off to a great Watson Chapel team. They fell just short against a great team on the road and have nothing at all to be ashamed about. I know their players, especially that ultra talented senior class, is hurting. They were one of the most talented offensive backfields I have seen in a long time. I think they were even more talented overall than that State Championship team from 1996, but they fell just short of their goal. However, I am sure some of them will be continuing their careers in college. Best wishes to them in their futures.

Now, El Dorado Wildcats, c'mon!!! Bring it home this year!!!!

GuvHog

Quote from: Jesusfreak on November 27, 2009, 11:48:20 pm
Congratulations to El DOrado!!! They overcame a very tough, determined WC team in another classic matchup to make a return trip to WMS. Still too early to celebrate. A tough PB team awaits El Do. Should be a dandy up in Little Rock.

Hats off to WC, they could have folded after trailing 17-7 at the half. They showed the heart of a champion and just pounded their way back into it.  Hats off to El Dorado for a champion caliber drive to regain the lead, and a super defensive stand to finally put WC away.

WC's running game was superb tonight. El Dorado was able to shut down WC's passing attack, and I think that was huge. WC defended well against the ElDo deep passing attack, and forced them to earn every point, until Reed finally hit Murphy deep on the game winning drive. You knew he would eventually connect, and it could not have come at a better time. I think that play took the wind out of WC's sail, and El Do walked in on the next play. Still, it took that HUGE second down sack to finally derail the Chapel offensive train. Just too many yards to make up for a grind it out offense.

No turnovers in the game by either team.

Once again, hats off to a great Watson Chapel team. They fell just short against a great team on the road and have nothing at all to be ashamed about. I know their players, especially that ultra talented senior class, is hurting. They were one of the most talented offensive backfields I have seen in a long time. I think they were even more talented overall than that State Championship team from 1996, but they fell just short of their goal. However, I am sure some of them will be continuing their careers in college. Best wishes to them in their futures.

Now, El Dorado Wildcats, c'mon!!! Bring it home this year!!!!

I couldn't agree more. Hat's off to 2 great teams that really left it all on the
field tonight. There is no doubt in my mind that I saw the 2 best teams in 6A tonight no matter what happens next week. Congratulations to the
Purple Cats and good luck next week.

FeartheZebra

Wow gatecrasher, you really run your mouth a lot. Did you not learn the last time??

gatecrasher

I was born running my mouth. I came out slappin the doc...;)

Go ahead and go all-in on our kids' dose of needed humility back on Nov. 5th....

Like I said, your defense got exposed.....AGAIN.

If you think you're gonna hang half a hundred on us, you have really lost your mind.

You'll wish we would have gotten our rematch with Lake Hamilton Saturday afternoon.....

xtremewildcat

I actually feel more confident playing PB than WC. Our defense was built to play spread teams. WC exposed our weakness. I hoped we had jumped on them early and forced the monster into throwing the ball more. Didn't happen. That's why this game could gone either way.
WC is definitely an example of a smaller school(in number) who competes with teams that have the number advantage. Good luck next year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas